Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Really positive experience and a good price for my damaged phone. I heartily recommend this service.
(Recycling) - Posted 9 months ago
It's a pleasure to give you a good review, I have, in fact bought two iPhone 6s phones from you recently. Your web site is easy to navigate and reduces the chance of mistakes entering information. The phones both arrived a day earlier than predicted and packaging the goes through a letter box saves delivery problems. Both the phones were in excellent condition and they are both working reliably with good battery life. I would recommend Geko to anybody, the price was very competitive too.
(Shop) - Posted 2 days ago
Very pleased with my refurbished iPhone. Good, efficient company.
Very happy with the purchase, My Wife continues to have her new phone "fixed to her hand". 😂
(Shop) - Posted 3 days ago
Quick and reliable
(Recycling) - Posted 3 days ago
Quick easy and very efficient. So happy with the price I got and the service I received!
(Recycling) - Posted 4 days ago
Super speedy service. Phone in great condition and still working well 3+ months later.
(Shop) - Posted 4 days ago
Was great was very easy
(Recycling) - Posted 5 days ago
Great price given, great service provided. Constantly kept updated throughout and with a really fast payment.
(Recycling) - Posted 5 days ago
Really easy and seamless transaction. Received the bag in the post within two days and had my money within a week. Reasonable quote too, will definitely use again.
(Recycling) - Posted 5 days ago
I am happy with Gecko mobile. The process went smoothly and payment made on the same day after they received and assessed my mobile.
Item sent as described!
Second phone I've bought from Gecko and both have been fine and as described on the website. Great prices too. When it comes to changing my phones it's always the first site I check out.
Amazing company! This is my second experience with them and they are fantastic. I registered my phone, got a quote immediately and the postage pack was with me after 3 days. I posted it, I received a message after 2 days when it had arrived and the next day, I had my money. Exactly the amount they quoted, too. Really brilliant service again. I would use them any time.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Great phone, super sharp delivery. When we decided to go refurbished instead of signing up for a long contract I saved hundreds. Complete win-win.
Processed and paid quoted price. No dramas No revising quotes. Decent offer made and paid without hassle. This is how transactions should be decent, fair and fast.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service quick delivery no faults at all very happy with gecko mobile
Amazing service - speedy dispatch of my postal bag and an even speedier valuation once received. Would definitely use again
Perfect phone thank you
Good price paid. Very efficient and quick service. Kept informed throughout.
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Swift turn around with defective device didn't quibble just changed it over
(Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago