Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

I was so pleased with my purchase of a iPhone 7 plus that I purchased another a few weeks later for my wife. So I would definitely recommend Gecko Mobile.
(Shop) - Posted 39 minutes ago
I purchased an iPhone 7 plus reconditioned. Delivery was 2 days from order and the condition was very good (I ordered a “good” condition).So considering the competitive price I would definitely rate Gecko Mobile as excellent.
Posted 46 minutes ago
Exactly as described
Excellent service, quick, great correspondence. Can't fault at all
(Recycling) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent value for money. Description perfectly matched what I bought. When I changed my mind on my first phone, refund was very easy to do. Once I had placed my order I received my new phone in just a few days. Had Gecko recommended to me and couldn’t be happier
(Shop) - Posted 3 days ago
All around great experience. Gecko mobile offered me easily the best price online, and so choosing to buy with them was a no-brainer. The buying process was easy, and the phone came quickly (which was great, as I had been without a phone after my last one had broken). I have had no issues with the product. Overall, a very positive experience that I would recommend to anyone looking for a refurbished phone at a good price.
Very efficient service
(Recycling) - Posted 6 days ago
My iPhone SX arrived within 24 hours of purchasing it. It was in perfect condition and offered at a great price. Thank you Gecko Mobile.
Great service thank you
Great service thank you
Really good quick service. I made a mistake on my order but the extra money owed to me was quickly made once I realised my mistake and contacted customer services to explain.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Unbelievably efficient. Great communication throughout the process.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Quite seamless, good price for the market.
Class compsny
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
Fast payment. Amazing service and staff are happy to help
Excellent price, phone and delivery. Phone was like new. Thanks
Very good would recommend
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service, quick and easy.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Gecko offered me a lot more than most other trade in websites. The process was quick and easy and got the full amount I was offered. Great service.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Phone as described in very good condition, competitive price quick delivery and good communication. Had no problems so far so all round good experience. Many thanks Paul.
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,775 reviews