Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Had small problem when the phone arrived but they sorted the phone out. I am very happy with it now
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
Love mobile but a bit disappointed in battery life
The phone arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I was surprised by the high quality given it’s a used phone. The only slight downside was that the USB cable/charger provided with it wasn’t working properly, but since I was traveling shortly after receiving the phone I wasn’t able to request a replacement.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
I ordered an iPhone 6s+ and it arrived the next day, I was knocked back by the quality it was outstanding, but…. the earphone socket didn’t work so I got in touch with them and here’s the only downside and why I’ve given 4*, there’s is no customer service telephone line it’s email or Facebook only, and you have to keep waiting for a reply and then sending a reply and waiting again, besides that the service is top notch, I sent it back, they replaced it with an equally stunning phone that works perfectly I have no other complaints.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick service and fair price. Thank you
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
5* Excellent service from start to finish, would definitely use again! Super easy to use, packaging to send the phone off came quickly and after Gecko receiving it my old phone was processed and quoted price made into my bank same day! I was kept updated with text and email throughout the process, I would definitely recommend to anyone selling a mobile phone. The price was quite a bit higher than other sites which would normally make me nervous, but after reading lots of other reviews, I thought I’d go for them and am so glad I did!!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
very helpful, updated information as the product was in transit and good price offers
(Recycling) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service all round
(Shop) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good device and prompt Delivery
Very happy with the service. Thankyou.
(Shop) - Posted 3 months ago
Product arrived quickly and in excellent condition
Very efficient service and the mobile phone battery operating at 89% compared with a new one
I was happy with the service I received, quick postage and quickly received the money.
(Recycling) - Posted 4 months ago
Good service, however, I was promised more money but my phone was in a really bad condition.
(Recycling) - Posted 4 months ago
Very professional and easy to do business with
(Recycling) - Posted 4 months ago
Your processing system is very efficient. However, it’s not easy to find out the exact model of the device. That is probably not your fault but it is the hardest part of the process.
Delivery on time Phone as ordered Happy that for once paid for what I got
(Shop) - Posted 4 months ago
Quick delivery - works fine . Slightly disappointed with the battery life considering it had the new battery option on purchase . I don’t download or stream so relatively light use but need to charge every 2 nd day. Martin Muggeridge
Very quick turnaround time, and super fast payment- 2 hours! Not so happy about the value of the phone being downgraded (not convinced that the scratches were as bad as they said), but that seems to be par for the course based on experiences with other operators
Great service