Gecko Mobile Reviews

Based on 2,026 reviews
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Writing this review for more than a year on and my refurbished phone is still working perfectly! I would say however, it was stated that the phone was in excellent (like new) condition, but there definitely was some considerable wear and tear (scratches and dents), but nothing that could not be covered up by a phone case. I have been buying refurbished phones since 2016, and it was the best decision I have made. Not only do I live within my means and can buy the phone outright, it also is environmentally friendly, saving phones and tech from going into landfill.
Great contact throughout the process keeping me updated, good way to recycle your old phone.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service & communications. Would purchase from Gecko again
Great service and price
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent iPhone for my wife. Very good service & communications. Would recommend Gecko
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Very easy to use, however the price changed drastically when they received the phone which was disappointing. They did give you an opportunity to request the phone back if you did not like the new price.
(Recycling) - Posted 3 months ago
Best price on offer, but the service could have been a little swifter - especially if I’d received the postage label via email as requested, then my iPad could’ve been delivered & processed within the same week. Otherwise no issues.
(Recycling) - Posted 3 months ago
Were paying the highest price I could find for my device so went this Gecko. The process was quick, easy and transparent. Slightly disappointed when the device got a lower evaluation after being received by them, think the conditions to meet each category should be more clear.
(Recycling) - Posted 5 months ago
We’ve had a couple of refurbished phones from Gecko Mobile. The orders are quick and I’m lucky enough to be able to collect from them in Exeter. The phones have been in good condition and almost like new. The only thing I’d suggest is that the battery is replaced as a standard part of the refurb.
bought new phone but was wrong one bit of a mix up getting refund but was sorted in the end would do business with them again
(Shop) - Posted 6 months ago
Easy to do and very efficient service
(Recycling) - Posted 6 months ago
good communication and service
(Recycling) - Posted 6 months ago
Easy and fast service, payment received quickly. Will be using gecko mobile again and would recommend to anyone to use the services
(Recycling) - Posted 7 months ago
I have used Gecko mobiles to purchase phones for my children they have always been very competitive in price and the phones have been in good condition and worked well. Ordering was easy and delivery quick. Will definitely use again in the future
(Shop) - Posted 8 months ago
The original phone suffered from screen flicker and had to be sent back. It was a bit frustrating not to be able to speak to a human, but the emails were answered promptly and positively and the issue was resolved and the replacement phone is good. Thank you for that.
This is the second mobile I have purchased from Gecko and all seems to be in order. The battery life is a little under par, however for the price paid I can live with this.
(Shop) - Posted 9 months ago
Service was good and quick received exactly what I wanted in the condition I wanted good all round
(Shop) - Posted 9 months ago
Fast response, and quick payment
(Recycling) - Posted 10 months ago