Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Excellent service recommended to everyone
(Recycling) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Completely fast process I made a mistake with the shipping process which they rectified for me immediately very helpful staff member called Kimberly helped me above and beyond.
(Recycling) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Great Service, everything as I should be = 1 happy daughter!
Quickly, efficient and well packaged
Fast, efficient, and competitive prices.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
I ordered a phone for my granddaughter. You would not think it was refurbished it was in excellent condition. I would buy from the company again if I need another phone 10 out of 10. And it came in a few days I was so impressed
Easy to send off and quick payment - thanks :)
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic service. Simple to use and very quick to payout Would definitely recommend
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
I purchased the mobile for my wife and she was and still is delighted with the mobile.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
The phone FaceID only worked for 3 days. The screen cracked been put on a mantel piece. I found out only Apple can fix faceid and wouldn’t because Gecko had replaced the screen with the cheapest possible. Gecko wouldn’t refund me because of their screen being inadequate or fix the faceid - they said I’d caused significant accidental damage - never use this company.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Really good experience with this company two purchase now made both dealt with efficiently and professionally. Would definitely use again.Mark L.
Over £100 offered online Under £20 given What a joke
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Had a problem! This was sorted out in hours rather than days, staff are polite and thoughtful. A very happy customer.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
The phone arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I was surprised by the high quality given it’s a used phone. The only slight downside was that the USB cable/charger provided with it wasn’t working properly, but since I was traveling shortly after receiving the phone I wasn’t able to request a replacement.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
I purchased a iPhone 7 plus a few weeks ago and was so pleased with the quality of my reconditioned mobile phone and the speedy delivery that I have purchased another for my wife. This has also exceeded the ‘good’ condition selected.
I didn’t even know this website existed! I stumbled across it whilst searching on Google for a refurb I phone 7, this website came up and had the best price so far compared to what I had seen, a bit hesitant at first whether I should purchase, so glad I did the phone was in good condition, looked almost new, even found a discount code and got the phone cheaper! Delivery was fast, Definitely would recommend this company they are reliable and trustworthy.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
I will always buy a used phone from you rather than a new one, the service was great
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
It must have taken 24hours in between buying the phone and getting it delivered.I'm really happy with he battery life of my iPhone xr and the general condition.
Excellent fast payment.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Very, very happy with Gecko Mobile. They always deliver outstanding service and so true to their word. If Gecko Mobile say they will do their best to pay on the same day they receive the product they do. I will always use this company to sell my product to as they also have great morals and recycle products well. They always do give a great price compared to other companies too. Good stuff!
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,775 reviews