Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Brilliant service and quick delivery
Fast delivery can't wait to give my daughter her new iphone 8
Brilliant service, easy and quick from start to finish. This is the first time I’ve used Gecko Mobile and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
So easy & quick, they paid me on the same day!!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent people to deal with.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
My first iPhone and I decided to buy a reconditioned one. What a great decision it has proved to be! The phone is in excellent condition. It looks totally new. It works brilliantly. Thoroughly satisfied with my purchase. Thanks gecko mobile.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Absolutely brilliant love it love it Scary at first not too sure what you getting If you know what I mean Phone is gorgeous If need to buy a new phone I would highly recommend Will buy again
Great, quick and exactly as described
Very happy with the service. Thankyou.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Geko have excellent customer services and replaced a phone I had brought by accident for the one I really wanted. It was my mistake but they were very helpful . I would definitely recommend them.
Great and reliable services
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing service, the process was made very simple, I received a postal pack quickly, popped my phone in the post and received payment for the amount quoted within a few days. I would highly recommend!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Good product, fast delivery and easy ordering and communication.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
From start to finish, absolutely brilliant experience, had a little problem and gecko sorted it at the utmost speed, cant fault this company. excellent.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent quality phone, good price, quick delivery. No nonsense website
I wasn’t happy with my first device’s battery life so the team replaced the battery with a brand new one at no extra cost. I consider this to be exceptional customer service. Well done.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Wrong phone delivered. Sent bs k and current one not working 200%. Was wanting iPhone 8 but no reply back from gecko so I won’t be recommending
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Anne, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm concerned that I can find no order history or emails by searching for your name as it appears here. Please feel free to email us again through our Contact Us page on our website and we would be more than happy to assist you with your queries.
Easy, quick service will use again
Very quick turnaround excellent
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Great price and a rapid payment.... will definitely be using these guys again!!!
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,662 reviews