Gecko Mobile Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I had to contact support due to a mistake on my part, they responded quickly and resolved my problem. Once my phone arrived, I was notified and my my order was processed within a couple of hours. I received the full agreed payment in my bank account at 6pm the same day. All around a very positive experience."
"Good service"
(Recycling) -
"Fantastic from start to end.....Friday sent phone and Monday money in my account PERFECT"
(Recycling) -
"Amazing service from the best mobile recycling company there is!!! Great communication and prompt payment :)"
(Recycling) -
"I bought this phone for my friends daughter as she thought it was time to upgrade I was very very happy with my purchase and so was she. Delivery was good and phone was in excellent condition and came with a guarantee and that was great. I would recommend this company and phone."
"Easy process, kept up-to-date and accurate quote. Highly recommended."
(Recycling) -
"Amazing service will recommend"
(Recycling) -
"Fantastic service and quick payout. Would recommend to anyone. Best company by far."
(Recycling) -
"I am very surprised by the quality of the product. I recommend the seller. Thanks."
"All ran smoothly and received payment the same day they got the phone. Highly recommend."
(Recycling) -
"great service! 2 day turnaround!"
(Recycling) -
"Excellent experience from start to finish, easy instructions and ease of posting."
(Recycling) -
"Great service, prompt assessment of the phone and then payment into my account. Could not fault any aspect of this company. Highly recommended."
(Recycling) -
"Fabulous service very efficient and fair"
(Recycling) -
"Brilliant service, fast payment exactly as quoted, no complaints at all and kept me informed from start to finish...cannot recommend enough !!"
(Recycling) -
"Amazing service, quick turnaround - sent Monday money in bank on Wednesday 👌"
(Recycling) -
"Really quick service and whole process was honest and easy from start to finish!!!"
(Recycling) -
"Very quick and easy process. Would recommend and use again."
(Recycling) -
"Very fast. Phone received in the morning and money in my account same afternoon. Plenty of emails updating me on progress. Forget eBay, no hassle selling. I will be using them again"
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.79 based on 429 reviews