Gecko Mobile Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street

"Really happy with the whole transaction. Having never recycled a mobile before, I was dubious if it could be as good as it seemed, but the money was in my account within days! Highly recommend."
"Very good price - little disappointed my description was as accurate as it could be - perphaps instructions on how to describe phone could be better"
(Recycling) -
"efficient, prompt service. Great prices. Thank you"
"Smooth transaction all through no hassle at all"
"Quick procedure. Confirmed sale, received bag, posted and payment came within 2 days. Good payment. Couldn't recommend highly enough."
"Easy transaction and always have had a quick and simple delivery"
"Great, quick service at a price I was very happy with. Sale money came through very quickly. Delighted."
"Managed to sell my 3-year old iPad for a very good price through Gecko! I was pleasantly surprised. I opted to post it in my own packaging using a printable Returns label, and within two or 3 days I was told it had arrived and was being looked at. That same day, I was transferred the quoted amount and it was dead easy. Will definitely consider for the future, for older products, as I got a surprisingly good offer for such an old device."
"Sold my mobile and it was easy to do and painless a lot less hassle than using other companies"
"Best recycling company I've used. Straight forward process from start to finish. Fast payout and kept in contact throughout every stage. Would recommend this company to anyone."
"Very good"
"Quick, easy and convenient. No issues."
"Quick service"
"Quick and easy service, price paid as said online"
"Fast efficient and paid as agreed"
"Excellent service. Easy delivery options and fast payment."
"Very easy and convenient"
"Quick and easy - very efficient - all sorted and money in the bank after only a few days!"
"Fantastic and quick service."
"Awesomeness all day long. Nothing bad to say. All went very well and quickly. Reccomend and have reccomended!"
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.76 based on 219 reviews