Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Really positive experience and a good price for my damaged phone. I heartily recommend this service.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 year ago
Really pleased with the iPhone 6 we bought for our son - great price and also went with the new battery option which is hard to find elsewhere. Glad we did as the phone is in very good condition and the battery is great so far!
I have bought several Gecko mobile refurbished phones over the years, and have never failed to be impressed with the products, speed of delivery, and customer care. A very trustworthy and easy company to deal with. Brilliant thanks!
3 phones till one worked. Would do a gesture of goodwill for the hassle. Bombarded with review requests…
(Shop) - Posted 1 day ago
Phone was in great condition, well packaged and came in 2 days, I searched a lot of sites looking for a good quality phone and found your website very user friendly.
(Shop) - Posted 2 days ago
Very happy customer!!
(Recycling) - Posted 3 days ago
Prompt service & quality product
(Shop) - Posted 3 days ago
No complaints at all
Really easy process, got the amount I was quoted and all very quick! Very happy all round.
(Recycling) - Posted 4 days ago
Used Gecko as they came up with too price for my handset, very straight forward to deal with. Postage was simple and easy to use, and they contacted me as soon as it had arrived, and then to confirm how much they would pay for the phone. Would recommend to others.
(Recycling) - Posted 6 days ago
I was on holiday in the Peak District with my extended family last month when my lovely niece dropped her mobile and it broke! She had a telephone interview for a job the following afternoon. I was able to buy her a replacement from Gecko for £75, which arrived in time for the interview. She got the job!
Great product great service
I was very appreciative buying a used phone on line .. But buying from this company has absolutely changed my mind there was a small delay in delivery….. but so well waiting for , the phone arrived in fantastic condition … if it was in a I phone box . .. you would have thought that it was brand new… I will definitely share my experience with friends, clients, family I wish this company all the best Merlee
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
Great phone and delivered proptlly
Very friendly and efficient- very good and prompt responses if you contact the company .. they respond in a timely manner. The mobile phone that I bought is refurbished and is exactly as described… and in the condition that was described I was a little worried because I haven’t ever used Gecko mobile before or ever purchased a refurbished phone before but on both accounts I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased with my purchase and the customer service Thanks again
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
Ordered an iPhone 7plus for my daughter, paid for the best condition offered by Gecko. Arrived in good time and the condition is second to none, you would be forgiven for thinking it was brand new from the box. Very pleased with the quality, battery life at 89% and for the price I paid, would highly recommend.
Very responsive and helpful when my son decided he didn’t want the phone. Will definitely use next time I need a phone.
Very happy to deal with gecko. Recommend to sell your old phone
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Kept updated throughout the process and paid the amount offered online. Great service.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Typical give you an offer then make some random excuses to pay you less. another unhappy person they all should be held to account sadly no one will . So they will continue to rob the hard working public.
Very good service