Gecko Mobile Recycling Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile Recycling

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street

How would you rate Gecko Mobile Recycling?

Jorden
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the service. I would come here again and I would recommend them to anyone.
John P - Manchester
Verified Reviewer

Excellent/faultless Service. I used Gecko as per other reviews which were very positive. The Service was faultless. Within 1 working day of posting my item to Gecko. The funds were in my bank account. Also was paid the full price that I was quoted. Unlike other companies who always knock the price down. Completely satisfied with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use Gecko in the future
Martin Banks
Verified Reviewer

Very fast and efficiant service.
Verified Reviewer

Offered the best price for my phone (£80 more than O2 would give me as a trade in against a new phone). I received the full amount with no problems the same day that they received the phone from me.
Stephen Farrow
Verified Reviewer

Great service by far the best offers on the market. Brilliant service, payment made the same day and in he bank by 5pm. Would use again!
Unverified Reviewer

Great price and money was in my account the same day my iPad was received, very happy!
Martin Wheatley
Verified Reviewer

I will use Gecko as first port of call whenever I recycle a phone. Unlike some other company's they offer a fare price and a speedy service. Cannot rate them highly enough.
SB
Unverified Reviewer

Speedy service. Received the packaging the next working day. And then received the monies the day after that for the full amount advertised - which was a good price. Can't fault it.
Nichola Russell
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service. Paid the price quoted and on the day the item was received. I did send item special delivery as over £50 but otherwise seamless service and would highly recommend. Was going to use another company but the reviews for this one swayed me and I was so pleased with the service.
Margaret Warren
Unverified Reviewer

Got the best price. Communication was A+. Email straight away to print labels. But bag arrived next day. Email to say received. Then email to say it had been checked then when money was put into account which was within 48 hours from when I started.
Florin
Unverified Reviewer

Fast payment, sent prepaid envelope but I had to upgrade to special delivery due to phone value. Very good service overall.
Richard Lambert
Verified Reviewer

Very quick and efficient service - payment was received within hours of the device arriving with them. Only (very minor) qualm was that packaging received felt a little cheap in comparison to some higher profile competitors.
David
Verified Reviewer

No hassle, very quick and payed the amount they quoted
John Boyd
Verified Reviewer

Well what can I say..... I researched a couple of the companies that offered the highest price for my phone but the reviews were quite clear and they should not be trusted. Gecko was different, it offered a very good price with a prompt payment, and do you know what, that's exactly what happened. I got the price offered and having posted it on Monday afternoon, the money was in my account on Wednesday..... if I could awarded 6 stars I would have, there is no need to look elsewhere if it's a good price and honesty you are looking for.
JB
David Hillman
Unverified Reviewer

Awesome service. Best price but also seemed to have best reviews which is what I went for. Sold my IPhone 6s to them Posted it Thursday Lunchtime Friday afternoon money in back account. Emailed every step of the way when they received it, when it was being checked and when money was in account. Cannot fault at all will defo use the axe guys again. Thanks for a smooth transaction .
Unverified Reviewer

Have a price and free post label all in minutes. Money in my account next day. Brilliant!
Rachell Martin
Verified Reviewer

Pleasure to deal with, pack arrived as promised. Received an email to confirm receipt then another to advise the item had been processed and one more confirming the amount agreed had been deposited into my account. Fuss free!
Jon
Verified Reviewer

Sent my phone in during the Christmas break and was warned that processing may take longer than usual. I received the full amount they quoted for my faulty iPhone, to my PayPal, the same day they received it. Very impressed! Will use again in future.
Verified Reviewer

Easily the very best out of all the recycling companies I have used
I dI'd not have to contact them to chase up payments. Everything was done in a speedily and professional level. Believe me when I say that if you are thinking g of recycling then do not considerror any other company other than Gecko Mobile...SIMPLY THE BEST. Good job guys!
Stephen Inglis
Verified Reviewer

Quick and easy enevlope arrived sent off email to confirm they received few hours later email saying payment been made in my bank within 1 hour

Great service