Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Really positive experience and a good price for my damaged phone. I heartily recommend this service.
(Recycling) - Posted 8 months ago
very helpful, updated information as the product was in transit and good price offers
(Recycling) - Posted 4 hours ago
Purchased iPhone 7 grade good. Has a small scuff on screen but sound wasn’t good. Phone returned within the 30 days, it had a fault it was fixed and sounds like a new phone. No quibbles, efficient fast professional service. Kept up to date with progress and returned next day delivery within the week. Highly recommended Gecko if looking for a replacement phone with 13 month warranty to boot!
Totally satisfied. Went out of way to accommodate us and the iPhone for our daughter’s birthday was exactly as described. I recommend Gecko if you need a phone. We will be going back for any future phone’s we buy for sure.
I bought an Iphone 8 for my niece which was in perfect condition and it was cheaper from the market rate. I received next day delivery and my niece is very happy with her phone.
(Shop) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service all round
(Shop) - Posted 6 days ago
Very good device and prompt Delivery
I read previous reviews about how good Gecko Mobile was I have to say everything I read is true great service & customer service I will certainly use them again
A good measure of service is when things go wrong. In our case, 5 or 6 mths after purchase the phone went wrong and a return and replacement was quick and efficient. Very happy with that. We are repeat customers.
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
Fast delivery, phone as described.
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
I bought the mobile phone for my disabled daughter to allow us to have direct contact and have Face time chats. She lived in a protected house and we have not been able to visit her there or for her to come home because of Covid restrictions. She lived having her own phone and our regular contacts are a bonus for her and her family. Thanks
Excellent service from start to finish. So easy to use. I have been kept informed of the progress all the way through. My money is in the bank 24 hours from when I posted the phone to you. Thank you
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
So much easier than expected - we also tried your company against another with our other phone and you came out ahead although they were also good. we are likely to use you again. Thanks.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Really efficient and helpful thank you
Delighted with iPhone 8, this was a replacement phone for an iPhone 6s which I accidentally dropped and broke. The phone came very well wrapped and in fantastic condition, looks like new and works very well. Would definitely buy again.
Complete process could not have been better. Fab communication by email, iPhone arrived the next day (seriously!) in pristine condition, all extras included and a warranty. If I ever break another phone, my new one will definitely be ordered from here.
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
Brilliant service and quick delivery
Fast delivery can't wait to give my daughter her new iphone 8
Brilliant service, easy and quick from start to finish. This is the first time I’ve used Gecko Mobile and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
So easy & quick, they paid me on the same day!!
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent people to deal with.
(Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago