Gecko Mobile Reviews

Based on 1,991 reviews
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Really positive experience and a good price for my damaged phone. I heartily recommend this service.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant service
(Shop) - Posted 10 hours ago
Excellent, the phone came in much better quality than I was expecting, it was like new. Well recommended. Will use again.
Great, fast, efficient service. Would definitely use again.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 day ago
Quick simple service - would use again
(Recycling) - Posted 1 day ago
Professional team.
(Shop) - Posted 3 days ago
Got offered £268 for a Samsung s20 ultra 5g. Sent phone off after received wrong label inside packaging. After checking came back with an offer of £204 with a few marks on side of device. Phone has a screen protector fitted as standard and has been in a case constantly. Be careful using this company as too easy to accept the revised offer like I did as will take 5 days to get phone back. Just go with a company who gives you a guaranteed offer as phone in good condition. £68 quid out of pocket. Gave 2 stars because of speedy payment. Cheers
(Recycling) - Posted 5 days ago
fast response and quick payment!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Good, swift service.
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
First time using Gecko Mobile and I can honestly say it was see less and hassle free. They sent me a pack to send my old mobile to them in, and posted it off. At every step of the process I was kept informed by SMS message and by emails. And finally, no quibble over the condition of the phone and price quoted was transferred to my account - this was in fact the best price I was quoted across multiple companies compared. Will definitely use again.
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I had a very good experience with Gecko Mobile. They processed my device very quickly and paid me the exact money they quoted!
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I have had 2 phones from Gecko over the last few months. Both have been excelllent, well presented and as briefed. I came back for the second one because I was so pleased with the first.
(Shop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Claimed phone was damage and reduced offer. No evidence of damage just a made up issue. Phone has lived in a case with a screen protector on all its life and in no way was it damaged! Daylight robbery. Avoid
(Recycling) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Gecko ticked all the boxes when I purchased my phone from them. They had what I was looking for at a competitive price and the item was as described if not better. The delivery was prompt and secure despite my postman failing to get a signature and shoving the package through the letterbox that then dropped approximately a meter onto the tiled floor below (even though I was in to receive the delivery). I made a complaint to the Post Office - Gecko was in no way responsible for this. Fortunately, due to Gecko’s appropriate packaging, no harm was done to the phone inside. I will recommend Gecko, have suggested to my husband he buy his next phone from them and when I next need any communication devices will check out Gecko first. Great Service. Thank you.
Great service, fair prices and honest condition ratings for pre-used product. Would buy from again.
Fast service and a great price!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy with purchase. I'm returning customer. already bought 4th phone from them.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Very easy to use, however the price changed drastically when they received the phone which was disappointing. They did give you an opportunity to request the phone back if you did not like the new price.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Con artists. Gecko deliberately inflate their offer prices to entice you to send your phone. My phone which fitted the description of a ‘good’ phone was recategorised as ‘poor’. A ‘technician’ stated that it ‘rainbowed’ between screen and LCD; what utter tosh. Consequently, I was offered two thirds the original offer price. I duly took, because let’s face it, all these mobile recycling companies are out to turn a profit and are no doubt equally dishonest. Lesson learnt; sell privately in future. Lastly, why isn’t any photo graphic evidence given with regards to the survey they carry out????
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Best price on offer, but the service could have been a little swifter - especially if I’d received the postage label via email as requested, then my iPad could’ve been delivered & processed within the same week. Otherwise no issues.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service. Hassle free. Will definitely do this again.
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,991 reviews