Gecko Mobile Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Tony
"I was extremely happy with my trade, the price and the service was five star. I will be recommending to my friends and family."
Ari
"I found the service was professional and efficient. You were always ready to answer any questions I had."
Cherie, Edinburgh
"Very happy with the service, communication on update of the phone, they received my phone on Monday morning and money was in my account as promised that same evening..would use again and recommend to friends"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I had to contact support due to a mistake on my part, they responded quickly and resolved my problem. Once my phone arrived, I was notified and my my order was processed within a couple of hours. I received the full agreed payment in my bank account at 6pm the same day. All around a very positive experience."
"Great experience. Quick and easy."
(Recycling) -
"Nobody would buy my slightly bent iphone except this company. Payment was very prompt and amount was much higher than expected. Would definitely use again and will recommend to friends and family"
(Recycling) -
"Simple, easy and good value"
(Recycling) -
"Easy, stayed in touch the whole time."
(Recycling) -
"Swift service and great price"
(Recycling) -
"Helpful, quick and easy"
(Recycling) -
"Would definitely use again... and would recommend to others. I never thought I would get anything for my handset; as phone shop said it was beyond fixable as it was jammed. However the phone was able to be unlock (instructions sent from Gekko."
(Recycling) -
"It was really easy to recycle my old phone with Gecko Mobile. My money was sent within a few hours of them recieving my phone. Highly recommended!"
(Recycling) -
"Good experience and smooth process"
(Recycling) -
"Very easy process and very helpful support."
(Recycling) -
"Great service would use again many thanks"
(Recycling) -
"The most simple and straightforward process in using gecko mobile. Paid fast and was updated throughout the whole thing. Will definitely use again in future"
(Recycling) -
"Great phone at a good price. Exactly as expected. Thanks."
"Very happy"
(Recycling) -
"This is the second phone we’ve bought from Geckomobile and on both occasions order to collection has been seamless. Nice guys to deal with as well."
"Quick efficient service, money was transferred in a timely manner."
"Top notch I guess"
(Recycling) -
"Very clear communication and fast work. I ended up only getting half the original amount as my phone had water damage which was a bit annoying but I guess fair."
(Recycling) -
"Very helpful and efficient service! Thank you"
(Recycling) -
"Price given as advertised, speedy payment"
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.80 based on 635 reviews