Gecko Mobile Recycling Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile Recycling

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street

How would you rate Gecko Mobile Recycling?

Unverified Reviewer

It was very easy to do! I was happy with the original offer and then sent off my phone. They then emailed me (which went into my junk folder so best to check there if u haven’t heard anything from them) they had revised the offer coz there was a dent in the back of the phone. The revised offer was still fair so I accepted it and the money was in my account very quickly
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Received my money the same day they received my iPad.
Daniel C
Unverified Reviewer

Great customer service and paid out exactly what they said they would.
Daniel C
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely incredible service. Paid out the exact amount that they said they would. Customer service was great. Thank you!
Chloe
Unverified Reviewer

They kept me updated, I told them the truth about the condition of my Home and they gave me the correct amount of money. It was very quick and easy.
Jim D
Verified Reviewer

Surprisingly good. I was wary of sending stuff off and giving bank details, but they kept me informed at each stage and paid almost immediately (same day). Be advised the post office like phones with batteries sent in boxes though.
Lee-Anne
Verified Reviewer

Excellent fast and easy service. Highly recommended
Verified Reviewer

Quick and reliable service. Paid what they said they would. Great service
Anthony Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer

Very Quick Service, Very Honest Company not trying to down the price quoted like nearly all other companies do, fantastic customer service and always kept me informed stage by stage and extremely fast payment.
Paula
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service,very easy process, made it easy
Hilary Cook
Verified Reviewer

A fast and efficient service and I was kept up to date throughout.
Jo L
Verified Reviewer

Quick and simple to use. No issues with the service experienced whatsoever. I would just highlight the importance of getting your device to them before the end date to avoid the price quoted going down. The pre-paid postage sticker provided is not first class delivery so you need to post your device asap.
Verified Reviewer

They are the worst company I have ever had dealings with. Absolute cowboys. Anyone using this cowboy outfit is crazy. Lies after lies. Then send my phone back and it’s broken even though it was perfectly fine when I sent it to them.
I have contacted trading standards about them

Oh and don’t get me started on the so called customer service

Honestly do not touch this mob with a barge poll
This review is false and defamatory. Martin sent in a faulty phone as working, and then proceeded to use threatening and abusive language when we proposed an adjusted offer to account for this (see this screenshot: http://bit.ly/2wziJrs). We therefore returned the handset at no cost to Martin.
Verified Reviewer

Unlike other sites, the initial amount offered was the amount I received. The process was very fast and the money was in my account on the day the phone was received by Gecko.

Would recommend

Hassle free. Immediate payment . Highly recommended

Awesome service...thank you!!!...
Verified Reviewer

Fast turnaround, no quibble, full amount offered paid within 1 day of receipt. Excellent, highly recommend.
Lynn
Unverified Reviewer

Great no hassle easy service start to finish
Verified Reviewer

The whole procedure was very quick and simple. The full amount they said they would pay was in my account on the day they received my iPhone 6plus. Very impressed and happy to recommend to anyone.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent Service all around. Prepaid envelope arrived with 48 hrs and when posted, received feedback and processed next day. Payment was exactly as promised too. Will definitely use again
Gecko Mobile Recycling is rated 4.90 based on 94 reviews