Gecko Mobile Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street

How would you rate Gecko Mobile ?

"Very impressed by the service. Quick to send the packing label and great being kept up to date via email every step of the way. I’ve used other mobile recyclers in the past but now I’ve found Gecko I will be back again. Thanks for great 5 star service."
"Thank you for iPhone...."
(Shop) -
"Good service and good value,quick delivery and would recommend your site Cheers."
"Perfect"
"Great product very satisfied, thanks"
"Quick delivery. Phone exactly as described and worked well. Very pleased. Will use again"
"Really Gresco Mobile is very profeesional in delivered quality, as well as, in time of delivery"
"I like efficiency ,and this professional little team have it in abundance .I have no idea how my Iphone works ,but at least I got it on time ,and it switches on .That's progress for me !!!!mThis is not a negative comment ,but maybe more information on how the mobile works would be good for us old farts ,who do not have the know -how ,and cannot text faster than 2 words per minute -Many Thanks ,Geoff"
"iPhone in excellent condition and fully functional. Would definitely recommend friends to use them."
"Very quick and very easy, and I got a very good price too. The website was having minor issues but Alberto in customer service got back to my query straight away and was very helpful, top marks to him."
(Recycling) -
"Great service. Postage is paid. Good communication and fast payment. My favourite place to sell my mobile!"
"Great service! I sold my phone for a good price (I checked a comparison), I sent it on the Monday, they received it on the Tuesday and I received the money at 6pm on the Tuesday! No problems at all. Lots of email updates and was paid full. Would highly recommend!"
"Sold my 5-year old iPad mini for about £20 more than other sites were offering. Gecko sent out free-post packaging for me to send my iPad away, and I received the money same-day as it arrived with them. I posted it (£1.10 for signed delivery) at 4:30pm on a Friday, the item arrived early-afternoon on Tuesday, and money in my account by 7pm same-day. They also offered tracking, and sent regular emails updating me on my order progress."
"After a poor review payment from another well known site I decided to sell my phone to gecko, would definitely recommend and will be using them again, they did everything that said they would do and my money was in my account on the same day that they emailed me, excellent service thank you"
"The price offered was the price paid - very speedy payment and no issues what so ever. I would both use and recommend this recycling provider."
"So good, I would strongly recommend Gecko ! Had my money on the day that they received my device."
"A little dubious about selling on line but needn’t have worried, excellent service, super fast, kept updated on progress and full payment received within 2 days. Cannot fault !"
"I had sent my iPhone to a company offering £81 more, who then reduced the price for marks that were never there. Sent to Geko and 48hrs from posting, the money was in the bank as promised. Seeing how the competition works, I won't use anyone else in future. 5*'s 10:10, just brilliant!"
"Price quoted was paid quickly and efficiently, very happy with the communication of the company as well"
"A brilliant site, all completed in 24 hrs.....will definitely use this company again."
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.89 based on 174 reviews