Gecko Mobile Recycling Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile Recycling

Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street

How would you rate Gecko Mobile Recycling?

Rob
Verified Reviewer

Posted false prices on comparison sites. Don't trust.
This is factually incorrect. We provided correct prices, the comparison website mis-mapped the price of one model due to a technical problem their side. This has now been resolved. However, we do recommend that customers place an order with us directly to avoid such issues.
A.LANGTON

VERY SIMPLE PROCESS, FANTASTIC TURN AROUND TIMES
Verified Reviewer

Great service, got what they quoted, packaging received next day, phone received for inspection the next and same day payment. Good price too.
Jacqui Thomasson
Verified Reviewer

Gecko mobile gave me an excellent price and made it easy to pack and send my mobile. Their payment was extremely fast and efficient. I was very impressed with their communication updates and professionalism.
Unverified Reviewer

Quick fast and effective, I Sen my phone and the next day few emails and my money was in there the same evening. Definitely use them again
Joseph
Verified Reviewer

They accepted my item the same day they received it and payed on the same day. Very pleased
N Simpson
Verified Reviewer

Astonishingly quick communication and service. I was informed phone was received in the morning, tested in the afternoon, and money hit my account before the end of the day.
Mark
Verified Reviewer

sent my phone 5 pm 0n tuesday 8th august money was in my bank next day very good service and emails to inform me on progress
Verified Reviewer

Quick, simple, paid what they said they would. Kept me updated & paid the same day as phone arriving. Already going to use again!
Dave C
Verified Reviewer

Thanks Gecko, prompt service, prompt payment,
Sally
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service regular updates. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and family.
Mary
Alison
Verified Reviewer

Excellant price, communication and speed of payment. I got paid the day after posting the phone. Highly recommend.
Verified Reviewer

Posted easy next day funds in account recommend to anyone
Alan
Verified Reviewer

I was skeptical sending my phone off and expected an email back trying to knock down the price offered as you hear with other companies, but you were really efficient and paid in full really quickly. Extremely happy and impressed with your service, thank you.
Jorden
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the service. I would come here again and I would recommend them to anyone.
John P - Manchester
Verified Reviewer

Excellent/faultless Service. I used Gecko as per other reviews which were very positive. The Service was faultless. Within 1 working day of posting my item to Gecko. The funds were in my bank account. Also was paid the full price that I was quoted. Unlike other companies who always knock the price down. Completely satisfied with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use Gecko in the future
Martin Banks
Verified Reviewer

Very fast and efficiant service.
Verified Reviewer

Offered the best price for my phone (£80 more than O2 would give me as a trade in against a new phone). I received the full amount with no problems the same day that they received the phone from me.
Stephen Farrow
Verified Reviewer

Great service by far the best offers on the market. Brilliant service, payment made the same day and in he bank by 5pm. Would use again!
Gecko Mobile Recycling is rated 4.88 based on 75 reviews