Gecko Mobile Recycling Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile Recycling

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street

How would you rate Gecko Mobile Recycling?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very good quote in comparison to other big brands. Very quick and efficient service from start to finish with no problems encountered. Also posted my phone one day and was delivered with money in my bank less than 24hours later. Fantastic service, will definitely recommend gecko to friends and family looking to recycle their phones."
"I posted my phone at mid-day, and the money was in my account by close of business the next day. They kept me informed all the way through the process via emails. Would definitely recommend Gecko to anybody if you value integrity and efficiency in a business you are dealing with."
"Gecko Mobile quoted the best price for my old iPhone so I sent it off 1st class yesterday, they acknowledged receipt this morning and the money was in my account by this afternoon! 5 star service :)"
"Quick, reliable, easy"
"Fast payment and paid for postage Highly recommend"
"Professional - slick and quick, fair value for my old phone with a minimum of hassle. Impressed."
Jessica Mcbride
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service!! Sent my iPhone away to Gecko mobile recycling and within 48 hours I had the exact money in my account. Very fast and efficient, with no complications with regards to the agreed price for the phone. Would highly recommend!!"
"Fantastic service. Forgot to include my sell number in packaging but Alex and his team quickly located my device and my payment was in my account the same day."
"I have traded old phones before with other company’s BUT you did everything right , very Quick , professional , and processed My phone very fast . Un like other shops or on line companies , that once they have your phone try too find a reason to offer you LESS . Keep the good work up your the best out there by far well done 7 stars D W"
"Amazing service from start to finish. Phone sent on a Monday, arrived Tuesday and full payment made that day. Highly recommended."
"I'd been messed around by larger, well-known companies so tried Gecko Mobile. The whole process was very quick and they paid me the amount promised with no issues. I'm very pleased with the efficient service and would happily use them again."
"First class service! I sent my phone in the pre-paid envelope on a Monday and by the Tuesday evening I had the full payment in my bank account. Would definitely use again. 😀"
"They kept in touch with a friendly and efficient manner. Excellent all round service."
"Excellent, friendly and efficient service with good communication. Thank you!"
"Extremely efficient - they paid me the same day the phone arrived directly into my bank account. Also very clear instructions on how to 'wipe' the phone and erase data"
Cherie, Edinburgh
Verified Reviewer
"Very happy with the service, communication on update of the phone, they received my phone on Monday morning and money was in my account as promised that same evening..would use again and recommend to friends"
"Fantastic service"
"Have previously used a mobile phone recycling company and had significant issues getting payment. Have also used others and had them contact me to argue about the quality of the phone. With Gecko I had no such problems. Not only were they the 2nd best price on a compare website (the best price offered had a terrible trust pilot score so I went with gecko) I posed my phone on Tuesday. They received it Friday and I was sent the money within 6 hours of their receipt of my phone. The payment was exactly what the offer was when I registered the phone with them"
"So easy! Pack arrived at my house. I put the phone in, took it to the post office and within a couple of days, received an email to say it was being processed and 2 hours later, another one to say the money was in my account. I was paid what I was quoted. No fuss. Will definitely use again."
Rebecca Watson
Verified Reviewer
"Very fast service, it took 24 hours to send my phone and receive the payment. Very generous payment for a broken phone as well. Best quote out there."
Gecko Mobile Recycling is rated 4.93 based on 125 reviews