Gecko Mobile Shop Reviews

11PM

support@shop.geckomobile.co.uk

Queensgate House48 Queen Street

Tell us how Gecko Mobile Shop made you happy

"I ordered an unlocked iPhones 6 from Gecko Mobile at a competitive price and was kept fully informed as to the expected delivery,which was to a local supermarket so that I was able to collect at my convenience which is so much better than having to wait in all day long The phone was in excellent condition and has proved to be totally reliable and I would highly recommend this company"
Are you Gecko Mobile Shop? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Gecko Mobile Shop receives. Reply Free
"Very cheap for the amazing quality"
"Everything was very professional."
"Very happy with recent iPhone purchase great condition and no issues to date"
"The phone corresponds with the description. Rush shipping."
"All promised kept and good value for money"
"Nice phone exactly as described"
"Prompt service exelent phone thank you"
"Very good service and excellent products"
"Great price and length of warranty, we received within the stated delivery dates! All communication was excellent. It’s in really good condition (near New looking). This was bought for my daughter as a Christmas present and she loves it. I would recommend Geko Mobile Shop πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜œ"
"I was very happy with the service I received from Gecko mobile. The refurbished phone I purchased for my daughter was like brand new, immaculate condition and made my daughter's Christmas. I would buy from Gecko mobile again and tell my friends."
"I purchased a rose gold iPhone 6s Plus for my teenage daughter for Christmas. She was absolutely delighted with it , the phone is a bargain price for a refurbished phone with no problems at all. Professional company and would purchase again from you !! Many thanks"
"My daughter is really pleased with the iPhone 6S. Prompt delivery & phone in great condition & all working well."
"Phone was very clean and exactly as described and promptly delivered on time"
"THE PHONE WAS A GIFT AND WORKS VERY WELL AND IS HIGHLY PRIZED BY MY DAUGHTER."
"iPhone 7 ordered and arrived in next to no time. No one would ever know it wasn't brand new, the condition was pristine. Made my daughter a VERY happy girl. Will definitely take a look at Gecko again in the future."
"service and price very good very pleased with my new phone description was spot on would highly recommend seller to friends and family love it."
"I bought a used iPad Air . Works a treat,I’m very happy. Great price."
"Very happy with purchase! Excellent quality and fully working boxed and packed excellently. Fast and prompt delivery and communication"
"Nice quick service that supplied a used iPhone in good condition, compared to other suppliers they provided the iPhone as described whereas other suppliers phones certainly did not match descriptions and waisted a huge amount of my time having to return them. Definitely would use Gecko in the future."
Gecko Mobile Shop is rated 4.95 based on 109 reviews