Gear4music.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Gear4music.com

Unit 2 Great North Way York Business Park, York United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Gear4music.com ?

Anthony Kelly
Verified Reviewer
"Gear4music has let me down. I bought a Nord Stage from them in August 2017. I had to return the keyboard in April because of faulty software issues. I got the keyboard back yesterday after 2 and a half months and the end panel and front casing is so damaged as if it has been dropped. Gear4music have just informed me that it will be at least two months before they can repair the damage. Communication from their customer was awful. I rang several times over the 2 and a half months for information and I was told I would be called back but nobody called me back. I could not recommend Gear4music or Nord based on my experience."
"We ordered an instrument, Gear4 took the card details over the phone and said that the instrument would come the next day. My husband waited in all day and it did not arrive. This was the day before Good Friday, so we could not contact them by the time the day was over. On Tuesday my husband rang up and was told that the order "failed a security check" so our order was never sent. We never got an email or a telephone call informing us that this had happened. My debit card was used for this transaction, a card that is used constantly and has never been failed or put through a security check for any reason; but more to the point, the failure to let us know is inexcusable and frankly downright unprofessional. I would never use this company again and would advise other people to do the same."
Mahmood Ahmad
"Very fast service they care about the customer"
"Bought a piano from their website on 25th Deecember. It was on sale, they had 8 in stock (have a print screen photo) and the website said it'll be delivered on 28th December 2017. On 27th i got an email saying the delivery was moved on 9th Jan 2018. Then, agan, yesterday, 8th Jan 2018 they've sent another email saying they can't deliver as the product isn't in stock. I called them and the CS guy could only tell me that there were 8 buyers who clicked "buy" in the same time. Who can believe that? Last time i've checked it isn't a poker website. They've never called me to explain the situation altough i bought a 600 pounds item, their emails were very plain like a copy paste text, I would never recommend. On top of that, the piano was/is a gift which we're still waiting. Never ever in my life had to wait for 2 weeks and counting for somethig bought online. It's absurd and i will write about this here daily until my piano arrives. I assume the sale is finished and they expect me to call and either cancel the order or swap for a similar product. Which i won't do because i bought it when they had 8 pianos in stock."
Homo Sapien Vegan
Verified Reviewer
"So after they delayed my previous order ( W2199923 ) by a whole 2 months, i decided to give them a 2nd chance. I even asked them this time for the availability of item and they replied that the item is available to ship. So i put in my 2nd order (W2318881) and they have delayed it 3 times already. I cant describe how much angry i am right now. They have wasted 2 months for me and i still dont have my item."
"I will never ever use gear 4 music or recommend very disappointed I will never ever use gear 4 music again and will not be recommending them either for they have wasted five days of my life after I paid next day delivery which never came to phone them every day to be told every day they promised it will come the following day and it never did the last straw was been told on Saturday it definitely will come sunday I waited all day till 5.30 to be told its coming Monday ...I feel like they took the mickey out of me and fobbed me off and did not care as a few word of a apologies is not good enough and I cancelled my order and want my money back I feel I should get some kind of compensation for all my wasted time I had to endured as I booked a week off to sort xmas gifts ...places to go and things to do and due to being messed about full of promises that was broken every day I got nothing done I am very disappointed and upset with my ordeal ...I will never recommend this company to no one!!!!"
Adrian Carloss
"Excellent service - fast delivery & well informed staff on the help line. Shame they do not as yet sell all the ad-ons for Superior Drummer 3."
Robert?
"Bought a KAM Ultracluster RGB party laser at an unbeatable price with fast and free delivery. Arrived in time absolutely recommend them. The party laser is amazing looking forward to impress guests on our next party"
Poor Customer Service @ Gear4Music
Unverified Reviewer
"Gear4Music took a very long time to sort out my return. All they had to do was send me a return label which is what Gear4Music said was going to happen like 3 days previously. I did not hear back once since 5 days. I received an email finally from customer services "the wrong item was sent due to a picking error". I have had to wait over a week for Gear4Music to resolve the label issue. I have phoned their customer service number & been on hold for 14 minutes and I hung up. Non-stop prerecorded messages about doing things via their website! Well I had but wasn't getting anywhere! Now I am still awaiting for a refund since April 3rd. The item was collected by DPD. Gear4Music customer service and after sales is very, very poor! Don't think I'll be ordering from Gear4Music again in a hurry!"
Gear4music.com is rated 2.33 based on 9 reviews