https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.gdprice.co.uk/

Tell us how https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ made you happy
Long delivery wait ,three weeks still have not received my it .
The iPad mini arrived this morning after 21days! On ordering I was told it would be delivered in 6 to 11 days! This was the first and last time I will order anything from gdprice. Terrible service, but good product.
Ordered apple AirPods November 11th. Received my confirmation email and dispatch note, but this did not contain my tracking info. I emailed asking for this to receive a response stating the warehouse had missed my order and it had not actually been dispatched. Fast forward to today December 2nd.. still awaiting my parcel, still awaiting tracking information, still awaiting my refund! And the company absolutely nowhere to be seen.
Honestly it pains me to write this as in theory all was good at first - the price, initial communication ... BUT now that i need help from them they are no where to be seen. Royal Mail lost the item BUT for the claim they need input form the seller who is now refusing to reply to any of my emails!! Seems they want the sale with or without customer satisfaction, retention or loyalty?!?
Send Chinese products that don't have all the functionalities as British products and won't be covered under warranty. They also underprice the declaration price so the HM Revenue don't charge them import tax, if they catch onto this illegality the customer will be charged the duties. Then when wanting to return the product, they don't reply to emails in an attempt to extend you past the 14 day returns. Awful customer service and awful company.
iPad should have been delivered on 19th September but still not arrived. I’ve sent several emails but no replies ??? Definitely would not advise anyone to buy from them !!!
Please avoid at all costs, this company falsified shipping details, to show orders are within the UK when the actual tracking information shows it clearly is not. Poor customer service, late delivery/dispatch. I'm now £600 down and no sign of my camera. Also this is definitely a Chinese based company. Again please don't use this company, pay the little more from somewhere else and avoid this joke of a company.
Atrocious. I bought it and it got delivered - but so it should do. The camera was broken but the process of trying to get it returned has been a nightmare and so far I have spent hours trying to chase them, the emails they return are just rubbish advice which shows they have not read what I have sent. They do not answer the phone it just rings. Customer service rubbish, support rubbish - dont use! My advice - you might save 10% on the purchase price, but if there is a problem then you will lose 10 times that amount in time and money and end up very frustrated and annoyed - steer clear! Finally after 6 weeks I got my money back less the postage and all the SD cards I had to buy to test it was not the card that was faulty. By the by - This is the first line of the returns address: ROOM E1, BIG YELLOW SELF STORAGE
They scammed me for airpods and no don’t reply to emails. There phone number is also a dud... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Ordred airpods 2nd generation for my daughter's 15th birthday. When product arrived they were not the 2nd generation. As they say too good to be true. Stay well away from this company.
This is not a UK company. They claim their stock is coming from a UK warehouse but they are coming from China. Please read their t&c carefully before ordering- I assumed everything would be UK based as the website is .co.uk. But that seems why their delivery takes more than a week. The returns must be sent back to a Hong Kong warehouse and they charge you £15 admin fee. They should be more transparent about where their goods are coming from as I would not have purchased from them knowing this.
After 18 days ive still not received my item