https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.gdprice.co.uk/

Tell us how https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ made you happy
Item didn’t arrive and no refund!!! Do not use
Ordered mobile, quick delivery, good prince, happy.
I ordered the latest iPad Air which actually did arrive but, WAIT FOR IT, it didnt work!! I have emailed and received one reply asking for a photo and the IMEI number which I sent. Since then nothing!! I believed the item to be from the UK but came from China. This is a scam!! Avoid at all costs!!!
Bought two airpods brilliant all original but cheaper
Fraudulent, in one word. Ordered airpods on Nov 28 for Christmas specifically as it stated they were shipped from the UK in 7 -10 days. Instead they came from China. As of Jan 11th I still have received nothing. Asked for refund, nothing. One reply to several e-mails, with no further action, refund and no further replies. In my opinion this goes beyond terrible service, getting no product, keeping my money and refusing to refund me for no reason is fraud. Avoid them at all costs.
As many others I too have been scammed, ordered apple AirPods back in November, still not arrived, lack of response from the company too, was fobbed off with a load of excuses, emailed them last week and the had promised a refund within 24hrs still nothing so I’ve now raised a dispute with PayPal. Fingers crossed I get my money back 😡😡😡
SCAM SCAM SCAM, get your bank to do a reversal of payment. That’s what I had to do. It’s a disgrace.
DO NOT USE - Their customer service is terrible and the camera I ordered was lost somewhere in the Royal Mail, never to be found. I asked for a refund and they never responded. DO NOT EVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM
I star is even too much for this scam company. They failed to send my order which was due on 21 December, They then lied about the updated delivery time. I have asked for a refund since 23 December and they have failed to refund my order that never arrived. They are a scam company. I have decided to take them to court. Stay away!!!!!
Please do not use this website. I ordered an ipad on November 28 and 36 days later have still not received it. The Royal Mail tracking number is now no longer working and I have no faith that this ipad will ever be delivered. However I had this email on December 27 saying I would be eligible to pay more...'We understand that your concern about the tracking information stopped on 10-DEC-2019. I can see that the problem is caused by a customs inspection. The inspection has been completed and we noticed we accidently declared a wrong price on the item due to a system error. Therefore, you maybe charged for a VAT and import duty when the item delivered." Only option now is to try and get a refund via my bank. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.
SCAM SITE-Still waiting for a Christmas present for my daughter that I ordered on 1st December with an expected delivery date of 11th. Have had to resort to a chargeback via my credit card and the stock response from gdprice customer service is that the order is “on route”.
Appalling service. I ordered AirPod pros as a Christmas present on 3rd December. They constantly sent me false tracking info. Apparently my order has now been with Royal Mail for 14 days and am told by gd price they are very busy!! Am still waiting so am about to raise a claim with my credit card so I can hopefully get my money back!! Do not order anything from them unless you wish to kiss your hard earned money goodbye.
Item still not arrived!!! So cross my daughter didn’t get her air pods!!! Will be contacting my card company for a refund but do not use this company!!!!
Scam. Company is not genuine. Do not purchase from GD Price your item will NOT turn up. Full of excuses. Police are investigating company.
Product does not turn up company is a complete scam
STAY AWAY!!!!! Company is a con. Stupid me decided to use this company to save myself £30 on an iPad Air. Apparently item was dispatched on November 28th, it’s now xmas day and still no item. The iPad was suppose to be a xmas present for my son. Fortunately I had paid for the iPad through PayPal who have refunded me the cost. Stick with reputable companies guys. This company is a con
This company is terrible, don’t use at any cost. Read the reviews my experience is the same. I ordered some AirPods for Christmas on the 4th December and I still haven’t received them. I ordered elsewhere and received next day. The tracker doesn’t work, I’m starting to think it’s a con. I’ve spoken to my bank and started a investigation to get a refund. They are complete liars. I was told it was a back log from Black Friday????? Don’t use.
Ordered apple AirPods pro on 6th December my delivery was due 17th December but have still not arrived. The tracking information is not updating and my Royal Mail track and trace has been at “despatched to Royal Mail” since 12th December.I emailed quite a lot and sent messages on their WhatsApp asking where my item is, I was assured this would arrive by Christmas. I doubt it will come today and I’ve contacted them again but no one is responding. Understandable about the high number of deliveries and I know Royal Mail have been a bit slow but this is a joke. No clear tracking for an expensive item - I have asked what delivery type was used and now I’m ignored. Also, my tracking has DHL - not sure if this was the courier or from Dhala?!? Weirdly this jumped from DHL to Peterborough to DHL then stuck at Heathrow for 4 days before being collected by who knows because it does not say Royal Mail! I would STRONGLY advise to avoid this site. The past two weeks I have made sure someone is home for when it comes and non stop tracking and trying to contact GDPrice for more information. I will never use or recommend this site to anyone. This was a Christmas present that I’ll now have buy on Amazon when it’s in stock and give later on. I’ve contacted my bank already for fraud on this site to get my back. Please do not use this site!
Ordered AirPod pro on 3rd December still have not received them for my son for Christmas 😞 tracking number with Royal Mail say it should have been delivered by 16th???!!! Avoid!!!
I reiterate every poor review on this website, If I could leave a minus 5 stars I would. Ordered an Ipad air believing it was being shipped from the UK, I have sent numerous emails requesting the item be cancelled but these have been ignored. The item arrived after three weeks and as stated by other consumers, I am now advised that I am to return it to China. only upon receipt of the item will they refund you. I am disputing the payment. Please do not purchase any items from this company.
https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ is rated 2.04 based on 50 reviews