https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.gdprice.co.uk/

Tell us how https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ made you happy
don't think about purchasing anything from this scams
Ordered air pod pros November last year. They never turned up. Loads of excuses. They then tried to get more money out of me because it was held up at customers. It's now 12th of March 2020 items never got delivered. Was told I would get a refund on 3-5 working days that's never happened either. Disgusting website.
Fake scum scum bags stay away obviously alm pakis here scum
Wish I had seen the reviews. My daughter ordered apple watch for her birthday. We had no confirmation or order reference. Tried to contact company ,but no reply.will go to bank try get money back.
Awful company complete scam goods never arrived and now in dispute with the bank
This company is a fake company. Please be careful giving them your bank or credit card detail. My son placed an order on their wesite for a air pod and paid £229.99 using my credit card on 4th December 2019. We have not received the item nor refund. Try to contact them but no response. This company does not have any contact number either. There is a one mobile number on their website listed as contact number but that is fake number and not reachable. Just imagine that this company does not have any contact number, FAKE COMPANY. BE CAREFUL DEALING WITH them
TERRIBLE! STAY AWAY. I paid for apple airpods which i never received. They were signed for but not by me. I spoke to the mail service who told me that the company need to get in touch to look into this which of course they never did, even after i provided them with a reference number. So currently I am still awaiting either a refund or my airpods! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Ordered my 7th generation 128gb iPad and arrived within the week. Excellent service and updates. Also cheapest I could find. Will use again.
Item didn’t arrive and no refund!!! Do not use
Ordered mobile, quick delivery, good prince, happy.
I ordered the latest iPad Air which actually did arrive but, WAIT FOR IT, it didnt work!! I have emailed and received one reply asking for a photo and the IMEI number which I sent. Since then nothing!! I believed the item to be from the UK but came from China. This is a scam!! Avoid at all costs!!!
Bought two airpods brilliant all original but cheaper
Fraudulent, in one word. Ordered airpods on Nov 28 for Christmas specifically as it stated they were shipped from the UK in 7 -10 days. Instead they came from China. As of Jan 11th I still have received nothing. Asked for refund, nothing. One reply to several e-mails, with no further action, refund and no further replies. In my opinion this goes beyond terrible service, getting no product, keeping my money and refusing to refund me for no reason is fraud. Avoid them at all costs.
As many others I too have been scammed, ordered apple AirPods back in November, still not arrived, lack of response from the company too, was fobbed off with a load of excuses, emailed them last week and the had promised a refund within 24hrs still nothing so I’ve now raised a dispute with PayPal. Fingers crossed I get my money back 😡😡😡
SCAM SCAM SCAM, get your bank to do a reversal of payment. That’s what I had to do. It’s a disgrace.
DO NOT USE - Their customer service is terrible and the camera I ordered was lost somewhere in the Royal Mail, never to be found. I asked for a refund and they never responded. DO NOT EVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM
I star is even too much for this scam company. They failed to send my order which was due on 21 December, They then lied about the updated delivery time. I have asked for a refund since 23 December and they have failed to refund my order that never arrived. They are a scam company. I have decided to take them to court. Stay away!!!!!
Please do not use this website. I ordered an ipad on November 28 and 36 days later have still not received it. The Royal Mail tracking number is now no longer working and I have no faith that this ipad will ever be delivered. However I had this email on December 27 saying I would be eligible to pay more...'We understand that your concern about the tracking information stopped on 10-DEC-2019. I can see that the problem is caused by a customs inspection. The inspection has been completed and we noticed we accidently declared a wrong price on the item due to a system error. Therefore, you maybe charged for a VAT and import duty when the item delivered." Only option now is to try and get a refund via my bank. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.
SCAM SITE-Still waiting for a Christmas present for my daughter that I ordered on 1st December with an expected delivery date of 11th. Have had to resort to a chargeback via my credit card and the stock response from gdprice customer service is that the order is “on route”.
Appalling service. I ordered AirPod pros as a Christmas present on 3rd December. They constantly sent me false tracking info. Apparently my order has now been with Royal Mail for 14 days and am told by gd price they are very busy!! Am still waiting so am about to raise a claim with my credit card so I can hopefully get my money back!! Do not order anything from them unless you wish to kiss your hard earned money goodbye.
https://www.gdprice.co.uk/ is rated 1.97 based on 58 reviews