Wiser Choice Insurance Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Wiser Choice Insurance

How would you rate Wiser Choice Insurance ?

"I cant believe how this company operates. £177 hike in price as I forgot to tell them my wife had a none fault claim 4 years ago. She is only a named driver and has her own car. When I asked to end the policy due to the price I got hit with £75 just to end it."
"Wouldn't accept no claims email pdf from LV. sent copy in the post and rejected."
David Sweeney
Unverified Reviewer
"terrible insurance company customer service will keep you hanging on the telephone for over an hour worst customer service i have ever experienced in my life - changing insurance companies - now - customer service manager will also keep you hanging on for another hour before discussing your complaint"
"Absolutely the worse insurance company I have ever dealt with in over 10 years of motoring. Then want to charge you a cancellation fee £75 at the end it's cost me £99.45!!! As well the phone call coast a serious amount of money, 40min £25!!! Badly run fraudsters, go with a direct brand you can trust, its simply not worth it! Worst insurance company!!! 😫😫😫"
"I bought my husband a private plate for his car for xmas .Unfortunately he forgot to inform the insurance company of the change.It didn't become apparent until he was sent a fine from the DVLA. I rang and explained the situation and asked if they could inform the DVLA that it was insured it was just an oversight on my husbands part. They have been the most unhelpful business I have ever come across. The issue is still unresolved. They are doing their best not to help us and are now asking for confirmation from the DVLA of when the reg transfer was!!! What difference does this make to them. It was a innocent oversight on our part. The customer service is appalling. They have also increased his insurance policy because of a claim I made on my insurance with a totally different company!! I am so cross and disgusted by the service. I would never ever recommend them to anyone."
"Disgusting hidden charges ...75 pounds to cancel a policy WTF!!!!"
"Dreadful, as per previous comments, one of my car insurance policies was cancelled, yet I had no knowledge until I saw the refund!!! I received no letters at all. If I had been driving the car regularly, it could have had serious consequences. Mails I then dug out from junk mail, didn't ask for anything specific, and were generic. When I called, because several days had gone by, i was told there was nothing I could do to re-instate the policy!!! Advised to call the sales line, and after waiting, was told I could not be insured (shame they didn't tell me on the customer services line, to save me wasting my time) I will be taking this to the ombudsman to review the decision."
"Dreadful service, buck passing, and don't answer phones, call centres used awful"
"Absolutely the worse insurance company I have ever dealt with in over 10 years of motoring. Sent text to say they had cancelled my insurance and had tried contacting me via email to get further evidence from my previous insurer however never received anything? Then want to charge you a cancellation fee! Left me uninsured and no way of speaking to anyone that would take responsibility! Still awaiting a refund of my premium. Excuse was we have 1000s of customers so can't call everyone? But can easily text to say you are now uninsured?? Badly run fraudsters, go with a direct brand you can trust, its simply not worth it!"
Disgruntled Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Never get involved with this insurance company... hit me for a stack of money in additional charges equal to one third of the total policy cost... aggressive style of customer services and lead me down the merry path.... pathetic"
"Total disgraceful internet company, use every means possible to get your money then they cancel your insurance policy, then charge you £75.00 for them cancelling it although having acknowledged receipt in my case, of all documentation nine days earlier. The quotation they give you means nothing, they are there just to scam money in my opinion and use every dubious legal means to do it. It is very, very, VERY UNWISE to use this company. iF YOU DO BE PREPARED TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THE PHONE IN MY CASE 1HR 10 MINS"
"Took money from my account without authorization after renewing the policy without my consent for a car that had been sold 3 months previous. Stay away"
"Good service hope that my renewal is cheaper than last year would make me very happy"
Disgruntled X Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Links never work to access documents, opening hours need to be extended, thanked me for staying with them when I had no intention of ,as they were not competative . Could not contact them before my holiday so I insured with someone else and now they want a cancellation fee. Stay away very shoddy set up."
"DO NOT USE THIS INSURANCE COMPANY! I did because quite frankly, I just wanted the cheapest cover I could find. Please do not be fooled. Firstly they send you an email link to your documents that you cant open, you then cant get hold of anybody that can help (usual story!) and then they left me uninsured at renewal because rather than email me as they had everything else, they decided to write to me at an old address. They really are useless but also completely unprofessional. Pay a bit more and use a High Street name. It will save you a lot of aggro!!!"
"avoid at all cost total rip off, tried to cancel insurnace as sold car got bill for over £200 though cancellation state £50 and only had a month. wouldnt use unless you like wasting money."
"Very happy with the company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"A very quick efficient and stress free service. Would recommend wiser choice to anyone who wants good fast service at the best unbeatable prices. Keep up the good work Wiser Choice."
"Easy to go through"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I well not recommend this insurance to any one"
Wiser Choice Insurance is rated 2.54 based on 46 reviews