WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Wise driving has it pros and cons. My driving score was on 98 after 3 months they lowered my insurance by £20 a month that makes a difference. The only issue I do have is every time you drive after 11pm they lower your score by 1. Even if you drive really well the score never goes up. I’m currently on 91 and I’m happy with my score but it would be nice if the score went up for good driving.
Hi, Thanks for leaving us your feedback. With time of day statistics show you're more likely to be involved in an accident between 11pm and 5am, this is why it is rated on. We do understand there may be times you need to drive between these hours which is why there are no curfews but the more you do drive between these hours the more it will affect that score. Thanks, Vicky.
We definitely had issues with this company. The wife's policy was cancelled as she was in hospital with a serious blood infection and kidney issues. She's being screened for cancer soon. The car wasn't used as the wife was in A&E, extremely unwell and then Tropical Diseases Unit for a good while. Wise Driving cancelled the policy and hit us with a significant charge. There was a discussion (and it wasn't pleasant) but Wise Driving did the right thing and waive the cancellation charges. My initial review would be a well deserved 1 but considering the final outcome, I can do a 3.
Hi Murphy, Thanks for leaving us your feedback, we are sorry to hear of the issues you and your wife have had, we're are however glad that this was resolved for you both. If your wife would like to discuss this further please feel free to send us a private response with her details. Thanks, Vicky.
They insured my car
I have been with them for 2 years now and the Insurance is not getting any cheaper.
Hi, Thanks for leaving us your feedback, if you'd like to send us a private message with your details we can look at this for you. Thanks, Vicky.
Wisedriving is OK, however, their installers are the worst I've ever seen. They cancelled the first appointment for the installation on the due day, one hour before the arranged installation. Then they lied to Wisedriving that we were not available. Wisedriving applied £45 for cancellation I had to spend over an hour to get it right. On the second appointment, the installer came too early and straight away informed us, that if my daughter doesn't show up within 10 minutes he would be gone. Disgusting attitude.
Hi Tymek, Thanks for leaving us your feedback, we are sorry to hear of the issues you've had with the installation. If you could send us a private message with your details we can look into this for you. Thanks, Vicky.
I have tried calling and emailing but they do not answer or if they do it’s someone that is very confusing that doesn’t understand what I’m talking about. The black box says I’m a 51 out of 100 driver and I have reason to believe it’s not working correctly but guess what... I can’t contact them and there’s nothing I can do. Guess this is their way of rising the monthly cost for young drivers like me!!
Hi Jamie, we are sorry to hear this, we do try to offer the best level of customer service possible. If you would like to send us private message with you details we can look into this for you. Thanks, Vicky.
Getting my premium down but I dislike the limited miles that you are aloud to do in a year
Hi Michael, Thanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Thanks, Vicky.
Will never understand how the breaking score works as I’m always in poor section but my overall score is very good apart from that great service
Hi, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. You can use the help centre on our website and the hints and tips to improve your breaking score. Thanks, Vicky.
Great value car insurance! My first year of driving has been made significantly less stressful/expensive, having the black box has really helped with my driving not only as an inscentive, but as a deterrent. I’ve not only managed to get my first years car insurance for less than £1000 on a 1.9 Audi, but it’s stopped me from letting road rage or adrenaline junkie personality from getting the better of me. Only problem I have, and is the only reason I didn’t score a 5, is i’ve had a few logistical problems with moving house half way through my policy, and on 3 occasions i’ve called up to query the same policy reimbursement that I haven’t received but was e-mailed saying I would be receiving, and on all 3 occasions that i’ve called, i’ve been told i’d get a call back and still haven’t and it’s been just over 4 months.
Hi Joshua, Thank you for your review and rating , we’re happy that the product is working for you. We would like the chance to improve the experience you have had. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can answer any queries you have. Thanks, Vicky.
i can drive my car
Hi, Thanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Thanks, Vicky.
Reduced premium is very good but customer service is very bad. Had to wait 20 mins or more just to talk to a customer service team
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We would like to assure you that our customers are our top priority and will take all feedback on board. Thanks, Vicky.
Tell you you have a driving review due and then never get back to you
Hi Jack, Thank you for your review and rating - we would like the chance to improve the experience you've had. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can answer any queries you have. Thanks, Vicky.
Was the cheapest insurer by far.
Hi, Thanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Cheers, Vicky.
Had problems for day 1. Had two box instalments as 1st was wrong which I needed to take time off work to be at home. Then got refunded too much as you did a error but then had to give refund back. Now I'm getting emails my insurance will cancel because the GPS in the box says I'm in reckington when I live in Newcastle and work in Newcastle and have never been to reckington in my life. I called and they said it shows I drive in Newcastle which Is correct but overnight I park in reckington which makes no sense as it's very far way. However they have emailed me and apologised and it was done in error so I'm grateful for the apology
Hi Adnan, Thanks for taking the time to send this over. We would like to assure you that our customers are our top priority and will take all feedback on board. Thanks, Vicky.
Too early to give review at present only been with insurance a month
Information taken by the blackbox is not very accurate & seems to be all over the place
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. The boxes we use are tested and are accurate. If you have any questions in regards to the scoring you can go to the help centre on our website. Thanks, Vicky.
Reduced my premium after putting it up.
Hi Barry, hanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Thanks, Vicky.
Updated certain details and a few days before the expiery it's threatened to cancel my insurance which I find weird
Hi Liam, We do appreciate your feedback and would be happy to look into this for you. If you could send us a private response with your details, we’ll investigate this further. Thanks, Vicky.
Keep me updated with my driving and any refunds, the graph to keep track of our score is also very useful. However it would be alot easier if there was an online chat to get in touch with yourselves just to clarify small issue's without having to ring up.
Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. If you wish to ask any Questions you can find us on Facebook just search for WiseDriving and send us a message. We aim to reply to your message as quickly as possible. don’t worry about sitting around all day for a response – once we’ve replied, we’ll leave our message waiting for you whenever you revisit the conversation, so you can go about your day. Thanks, Vicky.
Not a person to complain however my renewal was this month and I am abit disappointed as my premium has gone up quite abit, i would still recommend however I’m abit dissapointed that I have not recieved monthly update via email which I used to and they did not explain in my renewal email until I rang them that it would take 7-8 days for my payment to come out which I thinks quite bad... I have enjoyed my first 2 years with this company up until now
Hi, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can discuss this further with you. Thanks, Vicky.
WiseDriving is rated 3.6 based on 4,423 reviews