WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
I have been with them for 2 years now and the Insurance is not getting any cheaper.
Hi, Thanks for leaving us your feedback, if you'd like to send us a private message with your details we can look at this for you. Thanks, Vicky.
Wisedriving is OK, however, their installers are the worst I've ever seen. They cancelled the first appointment for the installation on the due day, one hour before the arranged installation. Then they lied to Wisedriving that we were not available. Wisedriving applied £45 for cancellation I had to spend over an hour to get it right. On the second appointment, the installer came too early and straight away informed us, that if my daughter doesn't show up within 10 minutes he would be gone. Disgusting attitude.
Hi Tymek, Thanks for leaving us your feedback, we are sorry to hear of the issues you've had with the installation. If you could send us a private message with your details we can look into this for you. Thanks, Vicky.
I have tried calling and emailing but they do not answer or if they do it’s someone that is very confusing that doesn’t understand what I’m talking about. The black box says I’m a 51 out of 100 driver and I have reason to believe it’s not working correctly but guess what... I can’t contact them and there’s nothing I can do. Guess this is their way of rising the monthly cost for young drivers like me!!
Hi Jamie, we are sorry to hear this, we do try to offer the best level of customer service possible. If you would like to send us private message with you details we can look into this for you. Thanks, Vicky.
Getting my premium down but I dislike the limited miles that you are aloud to do in a year
Hi Michael, Thanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Thanks, Vicky.
Will never understand how the breaking score works as I’m always in poor section but my overall score is very good apart from that great service
Hi, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. You can use the help centre on our website and the hints and tips to improve your breaking score. Thanks, Vicky.
Great value car insurance! My first year of driving has been made significantly less stressful/expensive, having the black box has really helped with my driving not only as an inscentive, but as a deterrent. I’ve not only managed to get my first years car insurance for less than £1000 on a 1.9 Audi, but it’s stopped me from letting road rage or adrenaline junkie personality from getting the better of me. Only problem I have, and is the only reason I didn’t score a 5, is i’ve had a few logistical problems with moving house half way through my policy, and on 3 occasions i’ve called up to query the same policy reimbursement that I haven’t received but was e-mailed saying I would be receiving, and on all 3 occasions that i’ve called, i’ve been told i’d get a call back and still haven’t and it’s been just over 4 months.
Hi Joshua, Thank you for your review and rating , we’re happy that the product is working for you. We would like the chance to improve the experience you have had. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can answer any queries you have. Thanks, Vicky.
i can drive my car
Hi, Thanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Thanks, Vicky.
Reduced premium is very good but customer service is very bad. Had to wait 20 mins or more just to talk to a customer service team
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We would like to assure you that our customers are our top priority and will take all feedback on board. Thanks, Vicky.
Tell you you have a driving review due and then never get back to you
Hi Jack, Thank you for your review and rating - we would like the chance to improve the experience you've had. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can answer any queries you have. Thanks, Vicky.
Was the cheapest insurer by far.
Hi, Thanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Cheers, Vicky.
Had problems for day 1. Had two box instalments as 1st was wrong which I needed to take time off work to be at home. Then got refunded too much as you did a error but then had to give refund back. Now I'm getting emails my insurance will cancel because the GPS in the box says I'm in reckington when I live in Newcastle and work in Newcastle and have never been to reckington in my life. I called and they said it shows I drive in Newcastle which Is correct but overnight I park in reckington which makes no sense as it's very far way. However they have emailed me and apologised and it was done in error so I'm grateful for the apology
Hi Adnan, Thanks for taking the time to send this over. We would like to assure you that our customers are our top priority and will take all feedback on board. Thanks, Vicky.
Too early to give review at present only been with insurance a month
Information taken by the blackbox is not very accurate & seems to be all over the place
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. The boxes we use are tested and are accurate. If you have any questions in regards to the scoring you can go to the help centre on our website. Thanks, Vicky.
Reduced my premium after putting it up.
Hi Barry, hanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Thanks, Vicky.
Updated certain details and a few days before the expiery it's threatened to cancel my insurance which I find weird
Hi Liam, We do appreciate your feedback and would be happy to look into this for you. If you could send us a private response with your details, we’ll investigate this further. Thanks, Vicky.
Keep me updated with my driving and any refunds, the graph to keep track of our score is also very useful. However it would be alot easier if there was an online chat to get in touch with yourselves just to clarify small issue's without having to ring up.
Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. If you wish to ask any Questions you can find us on Facebook just search for WiseDriving and send us a message. We aim to reply to your message as quickly as possible. don’t worry about sitting around all day for a response – once we’ve replied, we’ll leave our message waiting for you whenever you revisit the conversation, so you can go about your day. Thanks, Vicky.
Not a person to complain however my renewal was this month and I am abit disappointed as my premium has gone up quite abit, i would still recommend however I’m abit dissapointed that I have not recieved monthly update via email which I used to and they did not explain in my renewal email until I rang them that it would take 7-8 days for my payment to come out which I thinks quite bad... I have enjoyed my first 2 years with this company up until now
Hi, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can discuss this further with you. Thanks, Vicky.
Good apart from the time and place ratings, unfair to score on this as many young people work late and don’t have a choice but to drive late
Hi Lewis, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. In regards to the time of day score this is recorded as statistics show driving between these hours there is a much higher risk of being involved in an accident. You are still able to drive at these times as we do not have a curfew, however the more often you do the higher risk so we suggest that this is kept to as little as possible to limit the impact it will have on the score. If you need more advise on the driving behavior scores, you can use the hints and tips and the help centre on our website. Thanks, Vicky.
Was okay the only problem is that my car takes around 15 seconds to go 0-60 and I still have a bad driving score on acceleration the rest of the scores (speed, braking etc..) are in the 90s but no matter how gentle I accelerate I still get bad scores
Hi Steffan, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. If you need help with your score you can use the hints and tips or the help centre on our website. Thanks, Vicky.
I had a problem at the start with some emails about driving saying it was under score within the first 2 weeks and then I got a email the same day saying it was good again which didn’t make sense, I called customer service for some advice as I have had a black box for 3 years and never had a issue with driving and always been in the high score ranges. The advisor on the phone was very rude and not helpful, I was going to change insurances and I was not settled and didn’t feel calm about staying with this company. Since then I have had a refund on good driving & my score is normal again. I’m not sure if it was just a mistake.
Hi Holly, We do appreciate your feedback and would be happy to look into this for you. If you could send us a private response with your details, we’ll investigate this further. Thanks, Vicky.
WiseDriving is rated 3.59 based on 4,304 reviews