WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Excellent service and price would recommend
Hi Kristopher, Thanks for such a great review. We work hard to offer the best service possible for our customers, so we’re very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. Many thanks, Lauren
I have cancelled my policy. Yesterday still waiting for confirmation.
Hi Mr Grinberg, thank you for your feedback. Please contact our customer service department on 01733 308358 to confirm the cancellation of your insurance policy. Our offices are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Thanks, Kathryn.
Straight forward and very accommodating
Hi, thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Thanks, Kathryn.
Easy to process.
Hi Ali, thank you for your kind words - we’re glad your experience with WiseDriving has been great. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service. Thanks, Kathryn.
the operator was total idiot!!! some Indian guy who i didnt understan completley, and he just hung up on me!!
Hi Andris, thanks for taking the time to send this over. We would like to assure you that our customers are our top priority and your feedback will be referred to the appropriate teams to make sure we offer the best level of service. Thanks, Kathryn.
Very polite friendly and professional!
Hi Lily, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many thanks, Adam.
Very polite friendly and professional!
Hi Lily, Thank you for your kind words - we’re glad your experience with WiseDriving has been great. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service. Many thanks, Adam.
Awful company, my monthly insurance payment is usually £56. It went up to £202 for one of the months because my score went below 40. However when I rang up and enquired about this, the lady on the phone by the name of Kerrin said usually they send a warning email to let you know that if your score goes any lower then you will be charged as a penalty. *I never received this email. Kerrin even checked. When I asked for compensation of any sort Kerrin said there was nothing she could do and hung up.
We’re sorry that you are unhappy about your experience with us. Our number one priority is the service we provide to our customers. I can see that you called us on 20th July 2021 and that the call disconnected. We tried to call you back, but the call cut off with no option to leave a voicemail. Please call our customer service team on: 01733 308235, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Took out car insurance with Wise driving online and found it a very easy process. Plus saved £162 on policy
Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Sarah.
Applying for insurance was quick and easy.
Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Having trouble contacting about black box
Hi Ian, thank you for your review, please contact our customer service department on 01733 308358. Our offices are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Thanks, Kathryn.
There is not a lot i can say at the moment ask me again in 6 months.
Hi Keith, thank you for taking you time to leave your feedback. We do appreciate it and will use this to improve the service we provide. Thanks, Kathryn.
Absolute joke of a company I had insurance open with them and wanted to purchase a new car, they said they couldn’t insure me on the car I wanted but cancelling the insurance was free!! So purchased the new car and cancelled the insurance they then informed me that there would be a £38 charge for cancelling it. I cancelled it lost the £150 deposit and £38 charge to then find out that they would insure me with my new car if I open it up again! I stupidly done this paid another £150 deposit. Now they are trying to charge me admin fees for forgetting to send proof of no claims! So far in 2 months this company has taken over £300 of me!! Absolutely disgusting.
Hi, thanks for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback. We do take our customers queries seriously, so if you’d like to send us a private response with your details, we would be happy to answer your questions. Thanks, Kathryn.
Did what it said on the tin.
Hi, thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many thanks, Kathryn.
I’ve been driving for 19 years and I have to have a black box fitted!!!!!
Hi, Our website stipulates that WiseDriving is a telematics insurance provider, and we request that you agree to our Terms and Conditions prior to setting up a policy. Thank you for taking you time to leave your feedback. We do appreciate it and will use this to improve the service we provide. Thanks Many thanks, Adam
a really good,effient service so fat - thankyou..
Hi Toby, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
After three days of starting my policy ,for personal reason ,i had to cancel my policy and you charged me £75.00 just for cancelation.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback and sorry to see that you have had to cancel your policy. Our cancellation fees are stipulated in our terms and conditions which you would have read and agreed to when you set up the policy and a link to these terms is included in all email correspondence we issue to our customers. Many Thanks, Adam.
Wisedriving insurance is the very worst. They offered cover for just over 620 pounds/year; i changed my mind about insuring with them and informed them of cancellation via email less that 14 days. They instead have deferred the cancellation notification date by more than 2 weeks and are charging for said timeframe. and refunding less than 2/3 of the money paid.
Hi, We do apologise for your negative experience with us. We’d like to look into this further for you: if you would be happy to send us a private reply with your details, we can investigate further. Many Thanks, Adam.
Good deal.
Hi, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Interest able services
Hi, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is rated 3.55 based on 4,059 reviews