WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Got What I want
Hi Rakjumar, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Very nice experience and good price on car insurance
Hi, Thank you for such a lovely review, your kind words are much appreciated. We’re glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Very good services,I'm very happy.
Hi, Thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service. Many thanks, Adam
Very good service I am very happy
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many thanks, Adam
Gyt compani
Hi, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many thanks, Adam
Brilliant service and incredible staff!
Hi Chloe, What a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Cheap but terrible communication! In 1 year they have never replied to any email, answered 1 call or replied on 1 live chat.
My black box stopped working. I sent proof that it was still installed in my car. WiseDriving cancelled my insurance due to their product not working.
Hi, Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment with us; we always look to give the best level of service possible to our customers. We can see that we have issued a new telematics device to you and the policy is currently active and is not due to cancel. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Affordable quote
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
I impressed. Good Customer Services.
HI, Thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Found it easy to do on line following instructions. Black box arrived and simple to install after looking at video. Very pleased with price.
HI, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. MAny Thanks, Sarah.
Excellent smooth process
Hello, Thank you for your review. Many thanks, Holly
very easy process and helpful staff
Hello, Thank you for your review. Many thanks, Holly
very easy process and value for money
Hi, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many thanks, Adam
Nice and good price of insurance available
I've tried contacting you via telephone just to be put in a infinite loop of choosing keypad options, I've tried contacting you via the "online chat" only to be automatically logged out before I get a response and finally I've tried emailing which I am still yet to receive a response. This whole ordeal has been very stressful and I regret choosing this insurer. As of yet my problem as not been resolved.
Not very good insurance 😕 customer service never can talk to real people
Foarte bun
Hi, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many thanks, Adam
Good customer service of wise driving
Best car insurance quote