WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Long Queues
Hi, Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate your feedback, due to COVID-19 restrictions we do have a limited number of staff and the ones that are working are working from home which presents more issues. Rest assured there are other ways to contact us such as social media and by email. Regards, Dylan
I asked for 15000 miles and only got 5000
Hi, This information is filled in by yourself at quote level when you come through from a comparison website, we have no control over this until we receive it. Please be extra careful when entering details. Dylan
Acceptable, however, part of the guarantee paid could also be refunded.
Hi Cristian, Thanks for the review, we take our customer service seriously and will take all feedback on board. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Just start with you so far its ok
Hi Ali, Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with Wisedriving so far. If there is anything you feel we can do better for you, please let us know. Cheers, Kathryn.
The website I find extremely difficult to work my way around and I can’t download the app as my username and password keep flashing up as incorrect when they aren’t. It will only allow me to access my dashboard via the internet not the app.
Hi, We’re sorry to hear this; we always try to provide the best experience possible for our customers. If you could send us a private message with your details to reviews@wisedriving.com, we can discuss this with you further. Thanks Janat
IS good 👍
Hi, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thanks, Jamie
I was very happy with the service I received. I've just has my renewal invitation and my new price is 25p cheaper even though I've got another years ncd and my driving score is still 97. I received a reduction for my good score months ago but don't really see the point of renewing with them!!
Hi, Thanks for the rating, we appreciate all feedback to help us improve our service. Thanks, Jamie
Acceptable service nothing good or bad to say about this company
Hi Thanks for taking time to send us your review. If you do have anything you think we can improve on, please let us know. Thanks Janat
Hard to reach. Their “preferred method of communication” are emails but nobody ever gets back to you. Over the phone staff are blunt and not very helpful. Only towards the end when I found out I had an open claim, did I stumble onto a lovely lady who kept in touch with re the process and updated me.
Hi, We do apologise that you’re disappointed with the experience you have had with us, and would like the chance to answer any queries you have. Please feel free to send us a private reply with your details, to reviews@wisedriving.com, so we can go over this with you. Thanks, Kathryn.
Good for first time drivers with lower budget cars. I tried to go another year with a newer car but they were no good
Hi, Thanks for giving us your feedback: our priority is our customer service. If there is anything you’d like us to discuss with you, please let us know. Thanks, Kathryn.
Used Telematics for a few years now; this year price was not much different from lowest quote.
Hi James, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thanks, Kathryn.
Good company insurance
Hi Roman, Thanks for leaving us such a nice feedback, we’re happy that you loved the service at Wisedriving! Thanks, Kathryn.
Everything is fine good price however the black box definitely has questionable results.
Hi, Thanks for taking time to send us your review. If you do have anything you think we can improve on, please let us know. Thanks, Kathryn.
Wise Driving has offered good insurance at a fair price. I don't think I'll be choosing WiseDriving again as the black box curfew of has severely hampered my social freedoms and limited my working hours. It wasn't made obvious to me that your score must increase at each quarterly review in order to receive a refund on your insurance, and therefore only received a refund on my first quarter (at 90/100) despite being just 2 points below (88/100) in my second. I think the telematics service needs more development as sometimes my score for breaking/accelerating would be excellent one day then poor another, without any change to my driving - it seems as if this is almost random day by day and never consistent. WiseDriving has however offered excellent over the phone customer service throughout the duration of my insurance so far, and was the only reasonably priced insurer I could find for a young driver such as myself
Hi Cameron, We’re glad you’ve had a good experience with Wisedriving and thank you for leaving a good review. If you think we can improve in anyway please let us know. Thanks, Kathryn.
If I have understood your terms and conditions I won't have gone for your policy
Hi, Thank you for your review and rating - we would like the chance to improve the experience you have had. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can answer any queries you have. Thank, Kathryn.
Hi, We’re sorry to hear this. If you’d like to send us a private reply with your policy details, to reviews@wisedriving.com, we would be happy to assist with any queries you have. Thanks, Kathryn.
I am not really happy with this service but I am managing it.
Even if driving is perfect it still finds fault , after 2 years of getting 10 out of 10 for acceleration it suddenly went down, same with braking, company isnt interested in customer complaints
Hi, We would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. We’d like to learn more about your specific situation. If you could send us a private response with your details, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Kathryn.
The telematics box is fairly unreliable. As soon as I got it it reduced my acceleration to zero and it never has recovered. They’ve now increased my price by almost £200 a year.
You get bad scores for not driving often. Logic? When I'm on holiday and don't drive my car, I'm given bad scores for my non-existent driving. Apparently, that warrants a bad score for driving at 'time and place'. Be prepared to be punished for braking hard to avoid reckless drivers on the road. You know the sort that jump out in front of others, tailgate and do other stuff. They aren't punished for it, but you will be. Also, be prepared to accelerate like you don't know how to change gears just to avoid a bad acceleration score. This will also get you in bad spots with said reckless drivers that swerve around you and so on. You get punished from them and other drivers for driving carefully. I imagine it's a common flaw with most back box insurance schemes. If you can afford insurance without a black box, just do it and forget the stupid things black boxes impose on you.
Hi, We’d like to apologise for your recent experience and are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the service. We would like to look into this further for you. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we will be happy to investigate further. Thanks, Kathryn.
Plain and simple when taking out the policy’s. However extra charges for installation etc are pricey. After my first month my policy became cheaper due to good driving, however this never changed again in the 2 years of my driving with this company. After my third year driving (no accidents or claims) the renewal price was ridiculously high, more than double the previous years price. which led me not to renew with the company
Hi, Thanks for the feedback: if you feel we could have done better, please let us know. We appreciate any feedback given. Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is rated 3.59 based on 4,309 reviews