Wicked Quotes Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Wicked Quotes

Tell us how Wicked Quotes made you happy

Telephone
"Avoid at any cost. Asked to provide additional information that no other insurance done before. Felt that this was a step too far. Have cancel the policy only to be stunned with extortionate cancellation fees. In all, waste of time and space."
"Said I didn't cancel my policy when I did after I sold bike and sent me a letter that also contained somebody else's certificate of insurance and policy schedule !!!"
"I would never ever ever ever use this company again. Worst customer service in the world. Charge your to change your address, charge you to improve bike security, they would probably charge you to change your underwear. They are only wicked in the colloquial sense."
"I changed my motorcycle during my policy. I phoned and told the lady my new requirements. I was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Excellent service."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"The company is great for motor bike nsrancs highly recommended Perfect"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Had to claim off someone because someone rear ended had never claimed before and wasnt sure of the process sorted it all for me very quickly would reccomend"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"Because of my age this company provided me with 'third party only' insurance on my motorbike combination. I am a very careful responsible motorbike rider and I am delighted to recommend Wicked Bikes Motorbike Insurance to all my fellow responsible motorbike enthusiasts."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"It’s just what I expected!"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
"Cheapest insurance policy around at the time and no frills contact,straight to the point and most of all they saved me hundreds of pounds."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Lies. Cancelled and kept my money."
"Liars and thieves. Cancelled policy and they took my money"
"they didn't, I'm just generous."
"Don’t think I’ll renew with then next time"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very poor customer service . . The member of staff I spoke to was rude and unhelpful even sarcastic! Constantly left on hold before even speaking to a representative, they tell you they are unable to call you back, you can never speak to a manager as they are always unavailable! They are helpful until you have actually finalized insurance with them and then they are diabolical if you need to amend anything. This is a review based on two awful experiences with them I would never recommend them to anyone!"
"Very poor customer service all ways threaten to cancel charge still want the full amount after they cancel them self just the worst insurance out there"
"Did the job perfectly"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Wanted to change my bike with 3 months remaining, they wanted more for three months than taking out a new policy elsewhere for a year. I told them not to bother to which the very stroppy female customer service employee informed me that as I had obviously sold my other bike, they will cancel the policy and I still have one month to pay. Then went on telling me if I cancel my direct debit they will instruct a debt collector and affect my credit scoring, I will also lose all my NCB, That was the final straw, I had no intention of A. selling my bike. B. stopping my direct debit and C. its on classic cover where I don't use my NCB on it. Very good customer services love, you lost your company a customer in two minutes, your company must see you as a great asset."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Excellent price and very friendly service"
"Excellent service"