Wicked Quotes Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Wicked Quotes

Tell us how Wicked Quotes made you happy

"I changed my motorcycle during my policy. I phoned and told the lady my new requirements. I was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Excellent service."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"The company is great for motor bike nsrancs highly recommended Perfect"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Had to claim off someone because someone rear ended had never claimed before and wasnt sure of the process sorted it all for me very quickly would reccomend"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Because of my age this company provided me with 'third party only' insurance on my motorbike combination. I am a very careful responsible motorbike rider and I am delighted to recommend Wicked Bikes Motorbike Insurance to all my fellow responsible motorbike enthusiasts."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"It’s just what I expected!"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Cheapest insurance policy around at the time and no frills contact,straight to the point and most of all they saved me hundreds of pounds."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Lies. Cancelled and kept my money."
"Liars and thieves. Cancelled policy and they took my money"
"Scam artists."
"they didn't, I'm just generous."
"Don’t think I’ll renew with then next time"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very poor customer service . . The member of staff I spoke to was rude and unhelpful even sarcastic! Constantly left on hold before even speaking to a representative, they tell you they are unable to call you back, you can never speak to a manager as they are always unavailable! They are helpful until you have actually finalized insurance with them and then they are diabolical if you need to amend anything. This is a review based on two awful experiences with them I would never recommend them to anyone!"
"Very poor customer service all ways threaten to cancel charge still want the full amount after they cancel them self just the worst insurance out there"
"Did the job perfectly"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Wanted to change my bike with 3 months remaining, they wanted more for three months than taking out a new policy elsewhere for a year. I told them not to bother to which the very stroppy female customer service employee informed me that as I had obviously sold my other bike, they will cancel the policy and I still have one month to pay. Then went on telling me if I cancel my direct debit they will instruct a debt collector and affect my credit scoring, I will also lose all my NCB, That was the final straw, I had no intention of A. selling my bike. B. stopping my direct debit and C. its on classic cover where I don't use my NCB on it. Very good customer services love, you lost your company a customer in two minutes, your company must see you as a great asset."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent price and very friendly service"
"Excellent service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very pleased with the no fuss approch and it was the cheapest insurance by far very pleased."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Best deal around and almost half price of my original quote."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"A first rate group of people ,easy to speak to very helpful & supply very good quotes.You should not go far wrong with them...top marks enough said ?."
Wicked Quotes is rated 3.79 based on 24 reviews