VanQuoteDirect Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend VanQuoteDirect

Tell us how VanQuoteDirect made you happy

"simple easy"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"To make the insurance cheaper Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"All Fine so far, although obviously It's if and when you claim that you find out how good your insurance company is ! Lets hope I dont need to find out.."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"The day after I accepted the quote and Paid the premium by debit card I was contacted by phone and had to pay a further £50 as they said the value of the vehicle had shown on the form as £150 even though on my copy it showed it as £1500. They were not the cheapest quote I had received and the extra £50 made them one of the dearest. I did inform the guy on the phone that I would not be using them again and would certainly not recommend them."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Quick and easy way to get good van insurance"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"terrible don't use them"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"good price,on line is fast to fill in and dose the job asked i hope to do the same again with them."
"Very poor"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"very satisfied with there service.."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Happy with the service,hope renewal price will be low as we have had no claims."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Got a cheaper quote by making a phone call"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Went to France and Holland in the van for a holiday and they increased cover from the basic level to fully comprehensive at no extra cost, now that is service. Very pleased with them."
clear_communications