Together Insurance Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Together Insurance

How would you rate Together Insurance?

"Never experienced such bad customer service ever. Before I could commence a claim for flood (I have never claimed on insurance ever) I was referred to a third party who wanted £200 to trace and access a leak from the bath which would be non-refundable. This was non-negotiable fee and had to be paid before the job was looked at. I engaged my own plumber who traced, accessed and fixed the source of the leak for £80. I continued with the claim to put right the damage to my kitchen and after 9 months of no response to email or being passed to the third party who then passed me back to the insurer I have had a 'sort of apology' for unclear communication and offered £100. Not the £500 that the work cost."
"Don't take this provider. The worst experience ever. They promised a breakdown car to come within 90 minutes but it's more that 2 and a half hours gone and I have to wait for at least another hour! With 2 kids in a car. If you arrange someone else to help you while you wait you will have to pay a charge of over £100 to them for cancelaton."
"More than pleased with Gocompare for guiding me to this particular insurer and happy with the policy so far."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excelllent sevice and very quick to send paperwork."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"don't forget the excess is very high"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago