The Green Insurance Company Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend The Green Insurance Company

How would you rate The Green Insurance Company ?

"Easy to deal with and very well priced. Prompt with paperwork etc. No complaints at all."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"just been really pleased, felt it was a good price, plus bonus of free shopping vouchers. As an over 65, these have been really useful. Shall consider again next time. Thank you"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I cannot find the insurance policy paper. I need to make a claim, so asked for it to see if i wa covered but - three days later - I have still not received it. I would not recommend this company and will not renew if this is how they treat their customers!"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Good insurance would consider again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Setting up my insurance was very easy and the sales staff were very clear."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"My enquiry was dealt with there and then."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Excellent service, very good staff first class communication, very highly recommended by me. Kind regards Gerard J Melling"
"They robbed my money"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Claimed for my dog having treatment for kennel cough and was told that it was an ongoing condition so they wouldn't cover it. My dog is 6 and this was the first time I had taken him to the vet and received medication for him for kennel cough and was after I had taken the policy out. I wrote back for an explanation but didn't have a reply!!! Their customer service is rubbish. My dog has had the kennel cough vaccine every year since I've had him from the dog's trust. I am not impressed with the company in the least."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Actions during the claim were satisfactory. Since the claim - Trying to renew my insurance, the website did not recognise my email address, even though GoCompare sent me an email. Incredible!"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I would recommend Green insurance to anyone. They are quick, professional and docs are send by email unlike other insurance companies still uding royal mail"
"xx"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Easy to follow, easy to do, and always use"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"This was a quick & easy way to insure my car and all documents were at hand. I would highly recommend Green Insurance Company."
"H'xfghhujjunvgffffhfuck"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I've had no complaints about anything"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I would have no hesitation in recommending green insurance!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"have been a customer for the last few years and have received first class service, hope to get a good deal come renewal later this year."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Buying insurance cover from the Green Insurance Company was quick and simple and appeared to be very good value. I can't comment on any other aspect of this insurance as I haven't yet had any reason to contact the company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Good value,good service will use Green insurance again."
The Green Insurance Company is rated 4.15 based on 47 reviews