The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance
Over a week

Tell us how The Co-operative Insurance made you happy
Easy to set up and deal with.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
I'm quite happy with what I'm paying for my insurance compared to what I was being charged through Saga. Big difference for a low user.
Very good and helpful
Excellent service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
It was so quick and easy to set up my car insurance. I have had no issues whilst been with the co- operative insurance and looking at taken another year car insurance through them.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Worst car insurance company I have ever been involved with. If you have fallen victim to this appalling company please contact the financial ombudsman
All good, quick and easy....
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Very good quick and easy to join
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
I got this online and it was easy to negotiate and quick ,the policy is sent online so no big envelope with lots of papers to file away and its there if l need it ,no claims so far but I'm sure l will be well looked after if l do .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Very good insurance company cooperative!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
£400 increase in premium for ONE claim (in >30 years driving) that cost the insurer a total of £500 in repairs. £135 cancellation charges + HIDDEN CHARGES. I feel it is tempting fate to take car insurance with a company long establish in funeral care (quoting: "low cost direct cremation" see picture of their ad below). My message to the Co op marketing department: really!?
£402 increase in premium because of one claim (in my entire >30 years of driving) that cost the insurer a total of £500 in repairs. £135 cancellation fees. Beware. The Co op has MANY HIDDEN CHARGES:( It feels like tempting fate having the car insurance with a company long established in arranging funerals.
The worst car insurance in the UK !!! I am awaiting my excess back for over 5 months. All the information needed was provided on my part. The other party took it to court and was found guilty, the case is closed, liability determined by court, but I still don't have my money back. I called Aviva and found out that they are also awaiting some information, but Coop never spoke to them in the last 4 months hence being chased Aviva on daily basis. I am a victim but I can not get my money back. You all avoid this Co-Op Insurance Company!!!
wish I'd read these reviews before starting the policy, cancelling after just six days, annoying they'll be charging cancelling fees for the privilege of experiencing such a sloppy business. Co-Op - please read and address these issues, you're embarrassing the brand. Your contractor installing dashboard boxes is useless - sends emails asking to confirm installation date, but despite sending 3 confirmations to supplied email address as request kept coming, installation was cancelled. Why not just email a link that can be clicked to confirm like every other website does ? And don't ask to call your number, only to be told "we're really busy, call back later" as the default message... Then all the requirements to send documents - been insuring cars for 30 years, no other company requires this. There are now online databases to get licence and insurance details, you don't need the rigmarole of 'log in to gov.uk, request, code, print pdf, send image'. Copy of statements to confirm address ? what's that all about, even banks have stopped that. Feels like this operation has been set up by amatuers, wanting a piece of the lucrative young persons car insurance pie. Be careful...
Perfect insurance
all ok
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
The worst company ever . Dont waste your time or money AVOID ! specially young drivers . Black box never works . They are very rude to talk to .
I found it relatively easy to fill all the forms which were clear in what information they required. The response was quick and I was very pleased with the quote.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Terrible Customer Service. The only reason I am giving them 2 stars instead of 1 is because of the price but it is true what they say. you get what you pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away
If i could give zero stars for this company i would. Shocking. Absolutely shocking.
The Co-operative Insurance is rated 3.59 based on 524 reviews