The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Co-operative Insurance?

Tell us how The Co-operative Insurance made you happy

"Good and easy service. Very friendly and helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
Are you The Co-operative Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good cover, good communication as well as cheap and flexible."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Bought Co-Op insurance and paid a £160 deposit. Cancelled it literally just 6 days later before it started and still had to pay £35 admin fee. What is that £35 for? Any other place just gives a full refund, as they haven't provided any kind of service. Such a scam."
"Online chat was courteous but not particularly helpful. Received renewal notice for combined house and contents insurance, increased by 29 percent. No claims have been made over the years, they appear to treat new customers better with good rates and offers of £50 vouchers. The link to explain why premiums may have increased does not work. As a former Coop employee, pensioner and member I would have expected to be treated better. Is the insurance side of the business going the way of the Bank."
"Leaking pipe flooded bathroom and bedroom called Home rescue but did not come until next day. Assessor sent out to check damage. Didn’t even look under floor or check any damage. Gave us a figure just to redo floor covering which was so low It wasn’t worth proceeding. You are still left to organise the job yourself but I realised £230 was not going to go far so Declined I am now on my own to sort it out, so much for having insurance. Will not use or recommend again. I am left with all the damage to sort out myself"
"The co-op put me on cover for a 3.0 SD V6 SE auto Discovery, 2019 plate. When I read the policy, it had all the above wording but 255bhp , instead of the correct 306 bhp - there is no such thing as a 255 bhp with this engine. I rang them and they said they couldn’t insure me on a 306bhp, therefore I was uninsured . Work that one out... I cancelled and went elsewhere Caveat emptor"
"You were competitive in the market and had no issues"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"You bother customers with lots of questions , you was keep asking for documents for half of the policy . Then by mistake you send me a letter that my policy will be cancelled !! Im driving for 9 years , i have 9 years no claim bonus , i always had insurance but never had so much headache with any other company !! And now after almost a year of paying you when I had minor incident with POLICE OFFICER what wasn’t my fould as they scratch my car when it was parked in front of my property you say that you won’t fix my car because I change my wheels ??!! And I wasn’t aware I have to inform you! I didn’t make massive modification ! Its just a wheels !!! I’m really not happy with your service and will make sure that non of my friends do business with you !!! So many insurances I had and NEVER , NEVER i didn’t have so much problems what with you !!! Horrible company !!!"
"I went with the Co-op car insurance because it was the cheapest on offer, I paid £350. I informed them at the time of a non-fault accident that I had been involved in 2 months previously however, 2 months after taking out the policy the Co-op put my car insurance up to £550. When I queried the reason for this they said it was because the non-fault accident was still ongoing. The person who caused the accident was prosecuted in Court but the Co-op would not reduce my insurance to the original amount of £350. I felt like I had been conned."
"Not had to claim"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Rubbish. Tradesman they sent gave no notice , assessor they sent didn't know cause of leak but was sure they weren't liable . Amateurs."
"Very good can't complain"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"An exceptionally easy website to use, compared to a lot of others. I completed my questionnaire and was insured within about 10 minutes. The Co-op Insurance also saved me just £115 over my previous insurer, for the same circumstances. A bargain !!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"lost half of our roof in storm Deirdrie, took 34 days for Sedgwick Loss Adjustors to come out(co-op pay Sedgwick to miminise their claims) claim still not settled. still waiting, we pay for house insurance, co-ops loss adjustor said " why have you not made your roof watertight? ""
"No problems. Very helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very easy to change to this company and the customer service is brilliant."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I will go with this Insurer again this year If they appear to be the cheapest."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good clear advice and made to understand and very helpful and clear to me Communication was excellent"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"As I am a professional Coach and Bus driver for many many years. Due to my experience I hardly make any claims"
"VERY GOOD, EASY"