The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance

How would you rate The Co-operative Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

314 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Co-operative Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This is a very good insurance provider, they know exactly what they are doing, and very affordable in comparison to other providers. I have no hesitation in Recommending them to anybody requiring motor insurance. 10 out of 10 for customer service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good and easy to use online insurance service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very easy and helpful to deal with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"they are bare faced liars. they commit fraud on you. beware!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"best company by far lots better than Tesco"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was very happy with the co-op but when I changed from a 3ltr to a 2 ltr sport that would not insure it so I had to cancel and find another Insurer. I was annoyed"
Anne Falconer
Unverified Reviewer
"No hidden costs, fantastic telephone staff, quick and transparent without heavy Sales pressures. Have used some of the other big companies for car Insurance and co op are by far the best on all levels."
"Friendly & Efficient service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Took out policy then was told after several months that the price had gone up because of a claim I had made a year + ago"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I have been insured by Coop Motor Insurance for many years. But this year I got fed up with the renewal price always being far higher than I could find elsewhere, even with Coop itself if I got a new online quote. It demonstrates no loyalty to me as a longstanding customer who has never once made a claim on my policy. Also the Coop website isn't great. In the end I've gone elsewhere to AXA who offer a better price and a very good website to buy the insurance from."
OLIVER JAMES RALFE
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly UK based call centre"
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Unfortunately i have car insurance with them, customer service after making a claim was appalling, they don't seem to have the basic tools to attempt communicating with their customers. They are full of pathetic excuses and do not take complaints seriously. Do not recommend them at all, will be cancelling as soon as possible."
"trying to find a phone no not easy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Unable to complete on-line, had to phone and was charged more. Promised £50 Co-Op vouchers as first time customer - never arrived. Kept promising. I am first time car insurance buyer-however they did not explain this did not apply as I had home insurance with them. They should have explained this if this was the reason. No one did!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good reasonable price"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"very good service, will use them again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Chose coop because they were good value and offered £50 shopping voucher for combined home and car insurance, it paid for my holiday grocery shop ill check vfm is still the same at remewal time"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Hope to renew next year"
The Co-operative Insurance is rated 3.78 based on 314 reviews