The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

The Co-operative Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

72% of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance
8PM
8PM
Telephone

How would you rate The Co-operative Insurance ?

"Good value"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Price was competitive. The process was simple and quickly achieved"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Great staff and the underwriters are terrific."
"Currently happy with the service provided meets my needs at this present time. Terry Hill"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I think they are reasonable cheep. I do lees than 2500 miles a year."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY This policy was cancelled without my knowledge on 20th August I was not made aware of this until 04.09.18 with the letter date of 30th August. The company willingly and knowingly left me without insurance for 8 days. Utterly absurd."
"Cannot make comments as l have not had any claims or problems"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"coop forced me tocancel my insurance they dicriminate me .after i swap my full Eu licence to full Uk they triple my premium and asume i just recieved my licence. i past my exam in 2009.discrimination all the way .i would not advise any foreign driver to choose coop insurance.thay scrap my 9 years of driving just like that."
"Awful experience. Tried to con me into buying “extras” for my insurance by telling me items (mobile phone) not covered as didn’t have a particular module of insurance yet agreeing it was actually already covered by a different part of my insurance policy. Very misleading and wonder how many people are conned this way!"
"Terrible Service - I worry for Elderly or Vulnerable Policyholders. It has been over 5 months of terrible communication, no service and lack of action on my home insurance claim which has now led me to complain directly to the FOS & FCA. I have had my kitchen out of use for the best part of 4 months and have been offered a pathetic and insulting amount of compensation. I work in the insurance industry and I will be passing on full details of the service to all of my colleagues, peers and clients and would never consider this company as an option moving forward. I am disgusted in the way they work and I would worry if any of your elderly relatives had policies with them."
"the price for my car insurance was very competitive and I needed to clarify European cover (which was included unlike many other insurance companies) and the operator was both helpful and courteous"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Regret to have left Aviva!! Bad luck swap on 01/07 and making a claming for a broken window 3 weeks later. No internet access, need to contact them on call, after 5 minutes still waiting on the welcome board. They are working with VPS for windows so a 3rd company. 1 week & 1/2 day to book just for a mesurement + 10 days & 1/2 day for a repair knowing they asking you to pay they excess over the phone without giving the quote for the work. Is this normal process?"
"I will not renew with these people."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have private reg.on car I am selling tried to update policy to new car but told would have to pay £15 admin fee and another £15 when I transfer my private reg. So cancelled policy at cost of £50 !! But have arranged same cover with a "proper" company saving £57 (I win) and can make any changes to policy FREE."
"It’s alright"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very difficult to deal with I was transfered from one department to another and different companies, no support or responsibility taken by coop for helping me, just added to an already stressful situation"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have had no problems with this company. Their price was competitive and when I recently added another driver to my policy, I was actually given a £30 refund. Smooth operation."
"Top notch"
"Great to deal with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very easy to deal with would highly recommended"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
The Co-operative Insurance is rated 3.80 based on 388 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!