The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance

How would you rate The Co-operative Insurance ?

"Easy to operate the system, not able to use the voucher."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great service and price I would highly recommend the coop."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Yet to make a claim so could not give an honest answer although from past experience 20 years ago they were very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Insurance purchase was easy but having not had to claim i have not had to make any further contact with them"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
Lewis Nanton
Verified Reviewer
"After being robbed out of a ridiculous price of £1850 for my insurance policy, 6 months in with a black box, they are charging me an extra £100 even though I've been driving exactly the same way as I have throughout the course of the policy. Will 100% be going to another insurance provider on my renewal date. They may offer the cheapest price but it will end up costing more than the next cheapest company when they charge you more money after every 3 months review."
"We have a on going claim with Co Op & they are trying there best not 2 pay us out. Due 2 the hosue being flooded co op offered 2 pay 4 the accommodation but after paying 4 grand out of my own pocket for 2 weeks 4 a apartment & co op said payment will reach us in 5 working days & now they have put the claim on hold & r refusing 2 pay out. I would serously becareful before taking out a home insurance with co op & if u do because they r cheap then make sure u read the policy"
"had to have a new windscreen in northern ireland."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good friendly staff and very helpful throughout."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Easy enough to buy, got it because they were the cheapest for me."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I shall definitely be renewing again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"..."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent service very quick and efficient"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I will always use this site its simple and very good thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Had been with same Company for about 5 years but always on holuday when premium was due Changed last September - was very easy to do Plus the premium was half of what I was quoted by old Insurance Company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great insurance company. Always takes payments out on time and just easy to deal with. Would recommend to others"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent customer service would definitely recommend."
Bob Whittaker
Unverified Reviewer
"Renewal sent through post was significantly more expensive then the quote they sent me online, and also more expensive then I'd payed in previous years with them. Phoned to see if they would honour the online quote but they wouldn't. What is the point in giving quotes online if you won't honour them? Found a much better deal cheaper elsewhere. Make sure you don't auto renew with these people, as you could be stung by a pretty big price increase."
"My communcations with the staff regarding my claim very sympathetic very helpful. I was informed at all times what was happening and my claim was dealt with satisfactorily."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Just found it rather expensive and very disappointed that I couldn't get a copy of the policy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Totally let down, tried to upload my NCD to site, Did what was asked, infomed a week later asking where is it. emailed it back..told email not good, rang informed of issue. Was told I needed sell by date of NCD info. Rang previous insurer they contaced me back in four days. Too late insurance canceled by Coop. Had topay £150 to re-insure with Coop! out of pocket no customer support or help or guidance. Feel like I have been to a restaurant and paid for a meal and no food turned up!"
The Co-operative Insurance is rated 3.83 based on 366 reviews