The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance

How would you rate The Co-operative Insurance?

333 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anthony
The CoO insurance for the car,was very easy to get and value for the money.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Co-operative Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The CoO insurance for the car,was very easy to get and value for the money."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Had to amend my poli9cy and found customer service easy and helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very easy policy to acquire, never actually had any need to call them for anything"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"No problems ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I found it easy to communicate with the Co-op Insurance company and I am pleased to have found a cheaper quotation for my home insurance without going through an insurance broker. I will be touch with them again when my motor insurance is due for renewal."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"On 2nd March 2018, we had a burst pipe in the attic and submitted a claim by phone with the Coop. The service received was friendly and helpful; unfortunately, from then on, matters went downhill. The company used by the Coop to validate the claim is Invisio - they took a week to come and assess the damage. On the 14th March, we had a letter from Invisio, advising of the amount of the cash settlement and that they would arrange for their own contractors to come and install dehumidifiers. We telephoned and set an email saying that we would accept the cash settlement and be pleased to receive the dehumidifiers. 10 days on and now over 3 weeks after the damage was caused, we've heard nothing more from Invisio - no acknowledgement of our email. Has the settlement been paid ? We don't know - we'll wait for the bank statement to arrive to find out. Of the dehumidifiers, there is no sign - the point about using dehumidifiers is that they should be installed as soon as possible - waiting over three weeks is unacceptable. Whilst the Coop themselves have some notion of providing decent customer service, the same cannot be said of the people that they use to validate the claim - Invisio."
"Having recently changed my car I have been in touch with them on 2 occasions & they could not have been more helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent communication when we had to claim. Sorted replacement vehicle and absolutely no issues. Even contacted informing me that they received 100% from the other party. Just really hope they don't reward me with a higher premium."
"Very good"
"Quick and easy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"For me the co-op car insurance can not be beattin on price and that is why I will be renewin my car insurance with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"can,t complain will see how much increase when renewal is due"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"a quick easy and efficient process to insure my vehicle"
Dave Mathieson
Verified Reviewer
"be very careful if you have a lot of no claims bonus when you insure with the coop - they will only recognise 9 years and if you don't renew with them they will only send out proof of no claims of 9 years - I joined them with 11 years and they sent me proof of no claims with only 9 years - and would not change this despite hours spent on the phone with them - this obviously has serious financial implications when you come to renew with another provider."
"don't write reviews anserered your question truefully thans it"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"The Co-op are very good"
"Very happy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Up to now no qualms but I haven't had any correspondence with the company since taking out my policy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"No problem quick service very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"This is a very good insurance provider, they know exactly what they are doing, and very affordable in comparison to other providers. I have no hesitation in Recommending them to anybody requiring motor insurance. 10 out of 10 for customer service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago