Sureterm Direct Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Sureterm Direct

Tell us how Sureterm Direct made you happy

"Cancelled the policy due to the sale of the car, after two months. Total policy cost was circa £285.00. Cancellations charges totalled £245.00. Had paid by direct debit and found out there is circa £5 charge per month for direct debits. When I cancel they tell me I will owe £120, which I pay. They then chase for a further £22 with threats of appointing debt collectors. Operators have difficulty speaking english. Cancellation charges are not made clear when taking out the policy and in the wording it says NOTHING about it just saying a minimum of £15 will be charged at cancellation. There was £145, circa 50% to the insurer and £70 as a broker. Total fees for two months insurance £245.00 Absolute joke, they believe there is no problem and this is right and proper business and they have done nothing wrong. Steer clear, BUYER BEWARE!"
"All I want is my NCB certificate can't even sort that out"
"Insurance was no bother ir hassle the thing was i had set up a direct debit for the 9th of every month untill September as i couldn't afford it on the 9 th so i cancelled the direct debit to come out on the 24 th instead but trying to tell surterm to let premium credit know is a hassle they have threatened to cancel my insurance said i haven't paid ??? The money us in the bank since the 24 th to be taken out . I need this sorted asap"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago