Staveley Head Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Staveley Head

Tell us how Staveley Head made you happy

Telephone
"We have been with Staveley Head for the last 5 years and never had any problems when we renew our policy. Staff are friendly and helpful especially when we changed our motorhome, the policy only took 15 mins to update. They are also the cheapest insurance company we found. Would recommend to other Motorhomers"
"Big thank you to Sara henze and Summer Ryder-Palmer for the renewal of Motor Trade insurance, those ladies are the most professional with dealing with customers needs would really recommend them and this company will defiantly beat any prices given else where again big thank you guys and stately head and will have another year together and hopefully more years to come."
"I was changing my job and needed courier insurance I checked with all the big insurance companies and was getting quotes anywhere from 2500 to 4600 I was about to give up but I came across this company who were about to insure me for 1400 which is an awesome price. So big thanks to Anna jakomis"
"Really bad service, have now been told that my insurance with them might not be valid should the Danish company go in to liquidation.... Really!!!"
"Been using Staveley Head for Motorhome cover for 4 years and never had an issue, great service"
"Just renewed motorhome insurance for the 2nd time with them and price bit cheaper than last year Staff were helpfull and polite through out the call."
"No hassel very realistic cost. Pleasure to be with them. Great staff."
"Excellent service and competitive prices for taxi."
"Quick and efficient sensible quote for my motor Home insurance."
"they are very rude and hard t deal with... Avoid if you can!"
"Stay clear of this firm, utterly incompetent - not even my insurer and they mistakenly wrote off my car when one of their customers drove into me. I only found out when BMW did part ex and background check - Staveley Head refused to talk with Axa to remove Cat C and I lost thousands as a result. Awful service and they still haven't even paid Axa for the repairs either! Avoid!!"
"Professional and extremely polite, absolute pleasure to talk to, I would recommend staveley head to anyone looking for any kind of cover,"
"15 minutest on the phone for a quote cost £7 for the phone call absolutely disgusting."
"I got cheapest quote from you thank you"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Poor"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I renewed my van insurance and sent them my drivers license and counterpart as requested, they then asked me to get a code from DVLA i reluctantly tried to do this but i was technically unable to do this, they were pedantic to the extreme and not at all helpful to a customer of many years. I had to reinsure elsewhere ,Stavely Head then charged me £90 approx for the cacellation . To sum up the code request was added in after i took up the policy and £90 is a rip off especially as it was their pedantry that caused the problem."
"I am happy as yet with the level of service I receive. Any questions that I have asked have been answered efficiently yes I'm content with Stavely House Insurance, thank you.."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"very good comunications very clear and easy to follow instructions and they are there to help not hinder you if you have a problem"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"A good service and very help company"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"very happy with the service provided"
Staveley Head is rated 3.64 based on 25 reviews