Staveley Head Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Staveley Head

How would you rate Staveley Head ?

Nicola Scotton
Unverified Reviewer
"Just renewed motorhome insurance for the 2nd time with them and price bit cheaper than last year Staff were helpfull and polite through out the call."
"No hassel very realistic cost. Pleasure to be with them. Great staff."
"Excellent service and competitive prices for taxi."
"Quick and efficient sensible quote for my motor Home insurance."
Stephen Hall
Verified Reviewer
"they are very rude and hard t deal with... Avoid if you can!"
Talon Golding
Verified Reviewer
"Stay clear of this firm, utterly incompetent - not even my insurer and they mistakenly wrote off my car when one of their customers drove into me. I only found out when BMW did part ex and background check - Staveley Head refused to talk with Axa to remove Cat C and I lost thousands as a result. Awful service and they still haven't even paid Axa for the repairs either! Avoid!!"
Mr K A Richards
Verified Reviewer
"Professional and extremely polite, absolute pleasure to talk to, I would recommend staveley head to anyone looking for any kind of cover,"
"15 minutest on the phone for a quote cost £7 for the phone call absolutely disgusting."
"I got cheapest quote from you thank you"
"Poor"
Eric Oxborough
Verified Reviewer
"I renewed my van insurance and sent them my drivers license and counterpart as requested, they then asked me to get a code from DVLA i reluctantly tried to do this but i was technically unable to do this, they were pedantic to the extreme and not at all helpful to a customer of many years. I had to reinsure elsewhere ,Stavely Head then charged me £90 approx for the cacellation . To sum up the code request was added in after i took up the policy and £90 is a rip off especially as it was their pedantry that caused the problem."
"I am happy as yet with the level of service I receive. Any questions that I have asked have been answered efficiently yes I'm content with Stavely House Insurance, thank you.."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very good comunications very clear and easy to follow instructions and they are there to help not hinder you if you have a problem"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"A good service and very help company"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very happy with the service provided"
"good service"
"testtesttest"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
providing_your_documents
"They provide you with everything you need not had much contact with them since as no need for a claim Thank be to God ha ha."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
claims_experience
providing_your_documents
"The customer service was an easy experience"
claims_experience
providing_your_documents
"I am really happy with the service"
Staveley Head is rated 3.50 based on 20 reviews