Scooters And Bikes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scooters And Bikes

How would you rate Scooters And Bikes ?

"Lexham insurance are good"
"Very happy"
"Good price as well"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Quick and easy to sort out, completed everything online and then finalised a few details over the phone, all in all a good experience."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very easy to deal with. very friendly and they even laughed at my jokes which is amazing in itself. insurance was cheap and did everything I wanted it to do so all good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Unfortunately I have had to make a claim on my policy, this is still ongoing so cannot really comment until it has been settled, but up until now I cannot fault the service."
"Great service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Great insurance company, just hope as I've been such a loyal customer in the time I've been with them I hope I get a better deal if I decide to inscure my moped with them again."
Scooters And Bikes is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews