Sainsburys Bank Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Sainsburys Bank

How would you rate Sainsburys Bank ?

"Good, quite efficient service often missing in the world today."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very poor customer service Rejected a cancer claim due to the possibility of been linked to a previous condition even though they was no evidence of the two conditions been linked. They dont contact you when they say they will. I had to send a claim form in three times as they said they hadn't received it. After complaining they sent me a complaints procedure pack explaining that i had to read the information booklet carefully as it was very important but they forgot to put it in the pack, contacted them to send another but still waiting after three weeks. Absolute shambles"
"I made a phone call to try unblock my Online Credit Card account as I'd locked myself out due to wrong entered passward. " it Happens" Spoke to a bloke who kept asking me all these silly questions to see if it was me. Them " Before I can unblock you account, we need to ask you some questions " Me " Ok thats fine. I just thought it wpuld be my Email, address, D.O.B and full name. So gave him that. Then it was how long id been with them and how long have I had my personal bank account I use to pay them with. Then he kept rambling on about a loan I applied for many months ago but I was turned town. WHAT HAS ANY OF THAT GOT TO DO WITH UNBLOCKING MY ACCOUNT????? Apparently I failed the phone call interview questions and got wait for forms to come through. All because I didnt give the correct time and date of when I applied for a loan and my mobile number had changed since I registered. Im blocked VERY COLD, MANDATORY AND CALCULATED. No understanding whats so ever. I f*****g hate ringing places like this up. They are like pointless robots going with the B.S Rules and Regulations. I have high anxiety and was stressing about ringing them up. I was bob on with the outcome of it!!!!"
"n/a"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Your insurance was far to expensive,I got it much cheaper else where ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"They advertise 25 pounds reward in Nectar points with new insurance policies but they don't honour it 60 days later. Don't use them look at Tesco, much better system!"
"The worst service I have ever had from a bank! I applied for a loan online on a Friday which was immediately approved in principle. I was slightly disappointed that they needed to post out documents (supposedly first class) to me to sign and I had to return them for me to receive the loan. On Saturday I received another email stating that they could not offer me the advertised 2.7% APR rate but my offered rate would be in the documents they had posted. Once I returned the documents they would process the loan and the money would be in my account in 3 – 5 working days. So much for instant online trading. Nothing arrived in the post on Saturday, Monday or Tuesday however I received an email on Tuesday stating they needed more information in order to process the loan. I rang the number provided to be told the loan was with underwriting as I was self employed. I was eventually told I had been declined, even though I have a credit score of 999 and have never defaulted on anything in my life! I only picked Sainsburys as they had the lowest rate on Money Saving Expert who I trust. I will be going to a proper bank now instead of cowboys who should stick to selling bread."
"Was disappointed with the service and general disinterest when i had to contact Sainsbury car insurance recently with an enquiry regarding insuring my daughters car. The gentleman i spoke with didnt seem to have any knowledge about the insurance i required - he never offered to try and find out information to help with my quiry, and basically recommended i search the internet! Maybe a training issue for Sainsbury Insurance to look into??? - not helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Easy to deal with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Bought Thai Bhat instead of Indonesian money in error. Returned whole amount next day (£300), but got £249.50 back. This was genuine error on my part, rate didn't fluctuate and could understand some loss. However nearly 20% is ridiculous especially when M&S and John Lewis offer full refund if you make a mistake and return - that is quality customer service, not what Sainsbury's offer."
"Awful company. Applied for long term purchase credit card, 4 weeks later I'm still awaiting for the card to arrive. Called to chaise this several times to be lied to, Every time I called up I was given a postage date. I was informed by the last customer service agent I spoke with, all the previous dates I was given was for printing and not posting. This company has serious problems with its aging processes (it still sends out your credit agreement by post and you need to sign it and return it all by SECOND CLASS POST which takes up to 7 working days!). Other companies \ banks have better more efficient processes, Don't fall for this company! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they are SLOW at EVERYTHING that do!"
"Took 4 attempts to apply for card. New cards were cancelled within 2 weeks by Sainsbury's, but they never told us. Gave a wrong answer when I was getting taken through telephone security (gave wrong email address). They said I had to phone back to go through security again!! Couldn't believe it. Call que was over 60 minutes. DO NOT TAKE A FINANCIAL PRODUCT WITH THIS BANK."
"Very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Paul Simpson
"Customer service is excellent"
"great pan raisan for breakfast"
Keith
"Quality products at acceptable cost."
Andrew Sterry
"I purchased a 6pack of walkers chicken flavoured crisps and won £5 HAPPY DAYS"
"The local supermarket is being replaced by a much bigger store offering a greater range of products. There will also be a much greater car park. Meanwhile the shop-floor staff are very helpful and the basic range of food and household products is usually available for purchase."
"My dog is insured with Sainsburys Pet Insurance, and they are trying to worm their way out of not paying by saying different reasons each time it gets rejected. Appalling customer services and the length of time it takes to try and action a call, get an answer, hear back about a claim, etc Wish i had never insured my dog with Sainsburys and would not recommend them to anyone."
"First Class service, I can not fault them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago