RAC Insurance Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend RAC Insurance

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Satisfied with the service"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Unsure if I could claim or not so I phoned up and the help and advice I was given was very good."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Not had any need to contact provider since purchase of policy,but the process to purchase was straightforward"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"really good insurance, i love that you can track your car on the app."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"All great...so far. Acid test comes if I need to claim"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I do not wish to say anything"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"We have quite cheaper quotes from different countries"
"The Car insurance policy was a very good price and included RAC breakdown cover , so excellent"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Haven't needed it yet. Hope not to."
"Still good enough"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"As I am a pensioner and not familiar with this sort of thing I was quite worried. Well, how easy was it....brilliant!!! The operator I spoke to was so helpful and my claim was dealt with superbly. Thank you very much. Five stars!!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Wanted to put daughter on my insurance to drive my car, she has been driving over seven years was told not able to do . Thought this was a very big let down"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I shall not be renewing my policy with this when it expires in August."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"will wait until renewal;"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I am completely satisfied that I have come to RAC car Insurance. I have had to call on the services due to a breakdown and found out that I had the wrong cover. I was given the correct information on contact, and found the service and help I received first class. Thank You RAC."
"NO PROBLEMS SO FAR"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good service but not significantly better than the competition. Bit miffed that on changing a vehicle, despite the policy cost going up , still a charge to simply change the reg/colour/make& model . Not justifiable unless the secretarial rate is around £500 per hour as this is an Internet account so no actual paper or postage !"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I found first communication difficult due to language barrier not to sure what I had taken out, breakdown cover etc. Thought the £25 changeover excessive but hey, up for renewal soon?"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was not happy when I had to make a mid term adjustment when I changed car. The policy is all online and paperless but when I changed my car I got charged a 25 pound admin fee?????. For changing my own details on a paperless policy, wheres the admin in that. I was not happy and ive had no refund."
"Good"