RAC Insurance Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend RAC Insurance

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Efficient and trouble free service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Excellent service and policy for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend the RAC."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"needed to change vehicle could not pay the balance on line phoned the most helpfull person ever all sorted. love the service, yours kenny"
"Very good overall"
"I highly recommend."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"The claims advisor was helpful, understanding and sympathetic. The claims process was clearly explained and I was given the opportunity to ask any questions. A very efficient process after a distressing car accident. The telephone call was approximately 45 minutes and it would have been helpful to be initially advised of the likely call duration. So far so good and I'd definitely recommend RAC Car Insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Very suprised to get such a 1st class service in this day & age. The RAC engineer was spot on, knew a lot about his job & made everything so straight forward & gave an excellent service throughout his time with me. Very friendly, great rapport, excellent communication. Then came the low loader, the drivers name was Carl. Wow! Such a easy going guy, nothing to much trouble. Like chatting to a mate down the pub. Carl was one hell of a driver, how he managed to reverse up such a tight alley to the garage wad beyond me. Carl was awesome, the guys a legend, deserves a pay price. Seriously, he was tops! Again, his rapport, communication & wicked sense of humour, made what I thought was a going to be a nightmare into an enjoyable trip! Thank you............."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"They are cheap and all information are clear to understand"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"having had a Disability car for my late wife for 13 years RAC gave me very competitive prices for Insurance @ RAC Membership. Communications with them have been very easy on set up."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Good all round plus you can call them, not a fan of online only sites."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"easy to get my insurance sorted at a great price and very helpful and pleasant to talk to."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"The instructions were simple to follow and the site is easy to navigate around. The information I received about my policy was clear and concise and the telephone query I had was answered in full within a few minutes. All in all this is a superb service and I wouldn't hesitate to resign with them when my insurance is up for renewal"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"up to now everything has been first class."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Great service no problems"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"It was easy to deal with without any problems"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"It was easy to deal with without any problems"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"the man was very pleasant and knew what he was talking about"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"I obtained a qoute from the R.A.C. which was the best one for me, It took about five mins to compleat that was it."
"best yet."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"Very gud over all u i love it"
RAC Insurance is rated 3.02 based on 582 reviews