RAC Insurance Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend RAC Insurance

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"RAC are just a broker it seems. Premier Claims who are the underwriters I have found to be very unprofessional, bad communicators and very slow at dealing with my claim."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I took on this policy as through a well known comparison site. I chose the policy as I was quoted £450, however when the policy came through it cost a whopping £1,000 and by this point I had already cancelled my previous policy which was around £600."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Would never recommend the RAC my mother has been with them for years for insurance and full breakdown cover and was diagnosed last October with cancer, we had to sell her car and I wrote to them asking for a refund this is now March 2015. We have had 2 letters saying they are looking into it and a phone call from a very young lady demanding a written confirmation from my mothers GP that she was indeed terminally ill. I was furious, it is hard enough to deal with a relative being ill without the need to prove the illness, who on earth would make such a story up to gain a refund of what is due?! Disgusting"
"not had to useso cannot comment"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
"As a "new" boy I am unable to give any objective comment"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago