RAC Insurance Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend RAC Insurance

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very straightforward. .easy to pay"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"I was unfortunate to be involved in a none fault accident resulting in my car being written off, it was declared a category n so I was able to buy it back, from the moment I reported the accident to them within 1 hour I had been contacted by different departments of their team ie courtesy car (delivered that day) solicitors etc, anyway two weeks later I got the cheque for my car(which was more than I paid for it) minus the buying back fee. I can't praise them enough 5 star +!!"
"I had to telephone RAC Insurance to check some of the details in my GO Compare quotation. Their operative Derick was extremely helpful and I made some minor adjustments."
"cheapest i could find on go compare"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"My previous insurance increased substantially at renewal despite 12 years NCB - so tried RAC who insure another vehicle for us. Even with add-ons my new premium is over £100.00 less than my previous insurance, but still has a 5star defacto rating and several add-ons. Delighted I made the change, and will be coming back to RAC when my house insurance is due."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"Only one problem,when ringing up to report a breakdown has with many large companies its a 0333 number,apart from that highly satisfied."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"Customer service is very good and so are the prices!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"Quick by the time I phoned your breakdown to the time RAC van turned up at my door was brilliant great mechanic nothing was any problem to him and also very helpful great service"
"Best insurer ,easy to deal ,i send all my information and my wife's they start on same day ,i put breakdown cover to UK and EU good price i really recommend...."
"I'm quite happy with the policy cover and the benefits of what the policy provides."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"Very good service am very happy"
"Fantastic customer services,amazing"
"Great service, good price and very friendly staff."
"I have been with RAC for car insurance for about 6 years. They are not the cheapest on the market, but you only get what you pay for. I had a non-fault accident five years ago, and claimed via RAC. The procedure was quite straightforward. I received whiplash injuries after my car was struck in the rear. Because I had taken out Legal Cover, a firm called Minster Law dealt with my claim, arranged physiotherapy for my neck problem, and obtained a settlement for over £2000 for me. My car was repaired and returned to me and a hire car was available during repairs. Every firm will get five stars for arranging to take your money, but how many will give you the high class service that the RAC gave me when I needed to claim."
"We've been members for some years and not used their services, so had planned to stop it. However the direct debit didn't stop and we needed to use them 3 times within the first month. Great service by thoughtful, polite and professional people."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very good service. Very pleased."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very pleasantly surprised that this company could provide a very comprehensive house insurance policy at a VERY competitive price. Hope they can femain competitive at renewal time."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"RAC seem to be good haven’t had any real issues apart from with the black box. The app isn’t very accurate/ the box isn’t meaning my score was a lot lower than it should be as I don’t speed but it thinks that I am, and I tried to get it sorted but they never did anything about it"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I was looking to change my Home Contents Policy after my renewal details came in. The RAC was half the cost of the renewal, it was so easy to change."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Further to my one star Review I , completely made a mistake over debit into my Account and RAC have been first class at accepting my apology , thanks !"
RAC Insurance is rated 3.30 based on 487 reviews