Quoteline Direct Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Quoteline Direct
"I called to ask why my credit card statement had been charged twice on the same day for my new policy. The person who could resolve the problem was apparently at lunch (one person to handle accounts?) but I was promised a called back as soon as he/she returned. No call materialized. I sorted the problem myself when I saw that a credit had been paid some days after the initial error. Not impressed - I just hope I never need to make a claim."
"Easy to deal with, efficient, and customer friendly."
"great"
"Owen handled my quote from the start and got me the competitive price after calling other companies I wish I would of called you first. Owen was very polite , professional and a credit to your company. Best Regards Peter ."
"Quick and easy to deal with. And a good cheap price"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Have not received policy docs yet"
"Professional service. Operator with good communication skills and a friendly attitude."
"Exellent"
"Very good"
"Prompt pleasant service, whether person to person or online"
"So quick and painless, I hardly remember doing it now - always a good sign."
"like ive said very good ticked all the boxes for me"
"Very good service"
"Professional service"
"Easy to narrow the options and get the cover you need. Plenty of choice. Keen pricing."
"Good prices but more importantly excellent knowledgeable service personnel who are a joy to speak with compared to many other companies."
"The service I received from Quoteline Direct for my household insurances was quick and easy."
"The customer service advicer were very helpfull , And polite .transparent &PIONEER ."
"I did not go with Quoteline, to expensive."
"Very helpful with my enquiries and pleased with the response I’ve ad"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago