Quoteline Direct Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Quoteline Direct
Telephone
"I am always pleased with my quote.The second year that I was with the company they actually gave me a quote cheaper than the previous year for the same cover. Have recommende them to many friends."
"Great service and prices again. Helpful staff as always, nothing is too much trouble - Thanks Robert Gwillian."
"You hassled me mutiple times via email, post, text, and phone calls despite the fact that I contacted you after your initial reminder and said I would contact you If I decided to renew. This invasion of my privacy is nothing short of sharp practice and I wish to complain at the highest level about your dreadful policy of hounding customers in this way. If you have any moral decency whatsoever I fully expect your managing director to contact me forthwith to explain your reasons for the appalling way I have been treated."
"Ease of communication was a vital aspect of my negotiations with the company. Thank you"
"Easy to talk to, excellent"
"There was no change in the cover this year, so used the web site to renew. Worked well, was easy to follow and the completed paperwork was delivered on time electronically. Very easy!!"
"quickly and professionally. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Dealt with all my policy changes patiently and efficiently"
"Satisfied with the advice"
"Very competitive quote for home and contents insurance coupled with friendly and efficient service."
"Good service... enabled me to make an informed choice."
"very efficient inquiring, patient with hard of hearing client. Reasonable quotation.accepted. however, when asking for post confirmation, I had to telephone to enquire where the hard copy is!"
"Like Tony The Tiger Says, They’re GREAT! Been using them since I think since 2009. I’m happy with the service and prices they provide."
"Very efficient and friendly staff. They make a tedious task more than bearable. A pleasure to deal with."
"Hassle-free transaction with professional phone staff, and a good deal. No fuss, just good business practices; been with them for several years."
"First class service Thanks"
"Excellent friendly service"
"helpful affordable"
"I called to ask why my credit card statement had been charged twice on the same day for my new policy. The person who could resolve the problem was apparently at lunch (one person to handle accounts?) but I was promised a called back as soon as he/she returned. No call materialized. I sorted the problem myself when I saw that a credit had been paid some days after the initial error. Not impressed - I just hope I never need to make a claim."
"Easy to deal with, efficient, and customer friendly."
Quoteline Direct is rated 3.34 based on 111 reviews