Quoteline Direct Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Quoteline Direct
"Very helpful with my enquiries and pleased with the response I’ve ad"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"All went well no problems"
"The service is clear and professional easy. And good rates."
"Been a customer for many years and always forget to renew my insurance. Quoteline direct always ensure I don't forget :)"
"How they help me out"
"You is baddest company in world, I am insured my van to you, you steel and fraud money to me, I am lost money to your company, you fraud me. I am sent you no claim bonus letters, driver code, and you sent me one price, after you canceled my police, after stay back and you add me paid more 500 gbp pound, I am canceling my police to you. Your company affect my business and I am was stress in your company! You not good insurance company, Because I am stress, and fraud from you company! I am not recommending your company for me and my family, my friends, colleague and other people I am know, you lost me! I am have very bad company in my history in England! I am will you client only two weeks and I am living stressing this two weeks, because I am understand my car is insured or not, one day insured second day not insured! I am bussines owner more 20 years, and not happy for that! You steel and fraud your clients! At the moment I am cancelling all your insurance polices, because you not reliable insurance partner and after that I am sleep calmly!"
"Have dealt with Quoteline Direct for many years they deliver a top quality service in friendly and professional manner I would highly recommend that you give them a try"
"Efficient, helpful service provided. Easy to use and flexible cover provision. I liked the service and product."
"Very happy quick to answer the phones ! Helped me when I needed !"
"I had my vehicle stolen from outside my house. I imesiatley called Quotline who passed me onto Amlin insureance. Quotelne did not want anything to do with my claim and Amlin were appalling, taking over 3 months to pay out any money even though it was all agreed within the firstvtwo weeks. I will not be using Quotline again as they are just a broker."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Easy to discuss requirements with."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Brilliant to deal with & extremely helpfull They to do all that they could reduce my yearly insurance expence"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"I had to have a replacement windscreen fitted. I was transferred to their providers autoscreen and able to effect a booking for one of their technicians to do the job while my vehicle was at my mechanics garage having other work done and while I was away on holiday. Stress free and all well on my return."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"Haven't got a car at present but when do I'll hope to use these again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"NO one answered phone"
"They went out of there way to cancel my van policy for absolutely no reason and have offered no refund. I would never recommend them to anyone"
"Iv been driving for 15 years and this is the worst insurance company iv ever dealt i rang to add a second car when they first answered the phone they said they do second car insurance and put me on hold than I had to wait 45 minutes for someone else's to answer and tell me they don't do second car insurance what a bunch of idiots"
"Cheap reliable"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Ended my policy as I had sold the car and wasn't buying another one. They were extremely difficult over the phone and sent me endless correspondence on paying the outstanding balance even threatening court order! We are talking a week since ending the policu"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Could not get an online quote, apparently they are a broker and my address did not register with them (even though I have lived here for 10 years and on the electrol role) they said they get their info. from Electoral role (LOL). They do not like to insure London drivers it seems. Poor quality provider - obviously keep take LOW risk drivers out of London."
Quoteline Direct is rated 2.77 based on 74 reviews