Quinn-direct Insurance Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Quinn-direct Insurance

How would you rate Quinn-direct Insurance?

27 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Quinn-direct Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I would like to say a massive thanks to Liberty/ Quinn Direct Insurance! Thank you for your consideration after I was hit by another driver and for all the issues you have brought to me since including refusing me a courtesy car to get to midwife appointments (although it is in my policy). You have made my pregnancy stress free and happy a massive thanks to you! As if being pregnant and in a car crash which caused me to be taken to hospital wasn't easy enough, your lack of communication and settlement offer leaving me in owing money for a car I don't have is just amazing. I was first told it would take 7 - 10 days to settle my claim but a month later I am finally getting somewhere and your swift actions meant witnesses and police weren't contacted until 1 month later, nice work :) Thanks you too for the responses I received when using your general email address, I just love being ignored when trying to sort this out before I go into labour. I am now seeking 3rd party advice, causing more delays and more happiness for me since you don't seem to be listening to me or looking into my complaint seriously. You want car insurance?? Use these guys for a joke!"
"Fffffff"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Having returned to the UK from living abroad I had difficulty in having my twenty years of no claims recognised. Quinn accepted my no claim situation after receiving confirmation from my Spanish insurance company. My premium was still higher than I would have liked but at least they they were prepared to discuss the matter unlike most other companies."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very pleased with Quinn. Their price was good and their policy differed from others in that they would continue cover from a learner driver on a provisional to full licence so that any "no claim" discount accumulated would continue for the full annual term. From speaking with other insurers It appeared that all others (who I spoke to) would cancel the provisional driver's policy and start a new one once a full licence was gained, therefore nullifying any no claims period already gained. this could be upto almost 1 year lost. Unfortunately I understand that Quinn are not renewing UK mainland policies as I am told they are pulling out of this market. All good things come to an end."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"hello please i nedd quotes"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Really good price compared to my previous insurer."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Easy to acquire cover even with overseas no claims in a foreign language. Nevertheless quite expensive for to cover provided."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Quinn Direct are excellent value and it was great to be able to contact them easily on the phone. They were first class at customer relations and I was able to simply alter my insurance when I purchased a new car."
Brett Matthews
Unverified Reviewer
"really bad customer service"
"OK"
Linda Launchbury
Unverified Reviewer
"The worst company/customer service I have ever experienced. Cheap initially but they treat you with contempt. They send letters at the drop of a hat saying they will terminate your insurance unless they receive XYZ by a date that is impossible to achieve as their letters always arrive a week later than the date on the letter. It caused me a great deal of stress not knowing if I was insured or not at times. Avoid at all costs....and by the way don't know who is writing the good reviews - maybe their families?"
"Us have bin much helpful and careink thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"had an accident and I'm still waiting 6 months after to have my car fixed. instructions on how to claim and have my car fixed are very poor"
Shoilong Kumar Rai
Unverified Reviewer
"Beware of this insurance company policy, they will send you a letter of renewal but if you give them a month notice period they will cancel your insurance policy immediately by giving you 10 days notice, also you cannot earn NCD, they says your policy has been cancelled before the ending date. I tried to know about the reasons but they will not say anything about it and they say they have right to cancel, I give up because I cannot do anything they are very rude Customers service that I ever had before. I suggest you if you are getting insurance policy from this company please don't give them early notice to leave not more than 9 days. I am very disappointed with the company and staffs. I am not happy."
Shoilong Kumar Rai
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service must recommend."
"Scamming wronguns"
"I'm not really happy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Really happy with the complete service and will recomend to anyone 100%"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"one of the worst insurance companies I have come across!"
Quinn-direct Insurance is rated 3.41 based on 27 reviews