Prudential Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Prudential

How would you rate Prudential?

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Prudential in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Seriously has anyone tried to claim their pension, simply cannot get through via their telephone line. I have trying for 2 weeks now and given up after 10 mins on the phone every time. In fact trying to get through now, bored so i thought i would give them some feedback."
Anthony Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Bosses earn millions in bonuses, shareholders receive high dividend increases. In comparison pensioners annuity annual payment increases are derisory. A really bad investment, as on death original lump sum stays with the company. this is legalised robbery and Prudential stopped the chancellor from allowing policy holders to sell annuities on the secondary market to claw a lump some cash back.."
"Good friend of mine had a daughter that paid into an annuity scheme For seventeen years until the company closed down. The daughter passed away and the mother was written to and told about the scheme and that she might get money. After answering all of there questions Told nothing to come back. They say the trustees did not secure death and defered contributions. Complete waste of time scam better off going to bookies or spend hard earned wages on family or in the pub."
"Absolutely the worst experience I have had. 2 claims lodged. Unless you contact them it takes over 7 days to receive a letter to advise you have not returned a document that they did not send with their correspondence. Misquoted timescales and assurances. Whilst they have good customer service, they need to be singing from the same hymn sheet, nothing is coordinated and they have made mistake after mistake. I would definitely not recommend taking any sort of policy out with this company."
"When my husband was in his early twenties he took out a life insurance policy with Prudential which he thought was linked with his Pension. The contributions went out together each month. He was sold this by a salesperson who on a number of occasions tried to get us to cash in a range of policies. After 25 years of paying contributions monthly he has just found out that he now aged 53 has no life cover. Beware Prudential and what you think you are signing up to."
"Absolute scum. Tried to draw down on my pension and got totally sidelined for 2.5 hours on the phone. They are going to tax me , even though I am allowed 25% tax free. But still can get my money as somebody has to talk to me in 6 days time 'to discuss' this request with me. It is my f*cking money, not theirs. (I am 58 and entitled to take my money out). Do not take any form of pension out with these criminals"
"Had problems with previous insurers getting cover very near to river rib"
"Helpful and friendly"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good price for the cover provided, no issues, will definitely consider when renewing."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I have used this company before and always they was good if you have to make a claim"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"This policy is quite easy to read and understand. There are some features which do not exist with other policies at anything like the same cost e.g. underground drainage pipes and sewers serving my house. So ,I am very pleased."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very happy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Worked my way through the application form and despite 2 correct attempts inputting the required I for into the security box - eg jklb6c - (to confirm that I was a real person) I was unable to move forward. Very frustrating and time consuming."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Had leak in roof on a Bank Holiday Monday late evening after arrival back from holiday. Rang company & they promised to sort it. Plumber sent that evening & sorted problem. Well pleased with service."
providing_your_documents
"Happy with the company and price paid."
providing_your_documents
"Satisfactory,but have no claim."
providing_your_documents
"Great policy from a top insurance provider at a great price. Hope you can match it next year."
customer_service
providing_your_documents
"The whole process went smoothly and saved us a lot of money."
claims_experience
customer_service
providing_your_documents
"Called out Home Assist and were very helpful - solved problem."
Prudential is rated 3.37 based on 19 reviews