Privilege Insights

Privilege have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

88.89%
Industry Average
" Found this company through the Go Compare website when I changed my vehicle, was really happy with the price they quoted for all the cover I required. It was really easy and simple to move to this insurer more than happy to recommend. "
- Diane
" They were ok. The usual, you know. Pay them and they cover you. It wasn’t until I got my renew that is give them a bad review... so to show their appreciation for my custom they doubled my price. Thanks! "
- Yuli
" Good car insurance co. Always help, good prices, good service, I told my all friends car insurance this co, "
- Vikas
Write your review on Privilege
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Bad experience. I'm still paying for an insurance I can't use, because I cancelled it. Privilege did not provide me the advice I needed, they just let me cancel the policy and believe that I owe them nothing, because I did not know that '' no refund'' means that I have to pay the entire amount. I would not recommend Privilege to anyone. "
- Petrica-Viorel
" I cancelled the policy and am now due a pro-rata refund on the policy based on the remaining insurance period which has been agreed by Privilege. "
- Terry
" the worst insurance company on UK . big problems when you want cancel your insurance. no deposid refund. "
- Bartek
A-
88.24%
Industry Average
" I would not have given a 5 star for this company after my inital experience when I sopke to another customer services rep. "
- Mohammed Anis
" very good service wonder if you can give me a quote on next year,s policy plus do you do the policy over a 12 month period thanks x "
- Barbara
" Happy with the service and communication "
- Elias