Privilege Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Privilege deliver?

How can I contact Privilege?

Tell us how Privilege made you happy

Telephone
"Privilege have been nothing but helpful. The cheapest insurance for young drivers and were happy to price match for a much lower price at renewal. They have also been extremely helpful when an elderly driver drove into my car. No hidden costs for any changes to my policy mileage too."
Are you Privilege? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was charged £229 for a change of address. When I said that wasn't fair and how can they charge that much he said because they can and if I didn't pay they would cancel my insurance. I don't know how trading standards can allow this."
"I have chosen this insurance because it seemed the best option in terms of services and price. After one year the price went up and I asked why, the answer because my car is valuable. This makes sense? And they did not let me know in advance. Later I had an accident, it was not my fault, I took pictures and collected information from the other vehicle. Privilege did not pay any attention to my case that I had to pay my share and more the price went up because I was the one responsible for the accident. How do you think I feel, not being protected by the insurance company from which I have been paying £83 and now £115 plus £ 50 for canceling the insurance ..."
"I have chosen this insurance because it seemed the best option in terms of services and price. After one year the price went up and I asked why, the answer because my car is valuable. This makes sense? And they did not let me know in advance. Later I had an accident, it was not my fault, I took pictures and collected information from the other vehicle. Privilege did not pay any attention to my case that I had to pay my share and more the price went up because I was the one responsible for the accident. How do you think I feel, not being protected by the insurance company from which I have been paying £83 and now £115 plus £ 53 for canceling the insurance ..."
"Never made a claim with them but have been insured with them for 5 years. I'm a bit lazy with renewals and just let it roll over usually. I've just bought a new car and went on comparison sites to get an idea how much. I can get the same cover with more benefits for nearly £400 less"
"Disgusting company! High prices are not justified, not qualified staff. After the cancellation of the insurance policy, they still continued to withdraw money from the bank account. Very negative experience."
"We had two cars insured by Privilege & as one was no longer required we sold it. We informed Privilege of this & were very surprised & disgusted on being told by Privilege that there would be a cancellation charge of £53, yes, that's correct, £53!!! HOW THE HELL CAN PRIVILEGE JUSTIFY £53 FOR PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS ON A COMPUTER KEYBOARD?????? As former loyal customers of Privilege, guess who we will be going to when the other car is up for renewal........ If I could have given no stars I would have done."
"My wife has just sold her car as having two (both insured with Privilege) one was not now being used so it had to go. We were somewhat surprised & disgusted to be told that there would be a cancellation fee of £53, yes that is correct, £53. HOW THE HELL CAN PRIVILEGE JUSTIFY £53 FOR PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS ON A COMPUTER??????? Having been customers of Privilege for some years, a bitter pill to swallow. Guess who we will be insuring the other car with when it comes up for renewal........"
"I've used privilege for insurance before and they have been very competitive in price for the cover."
"We have had house insurance with this company , this year the price has jumped up so we have decided to go else where , I see in the small print they charge £40 if we decide not to go with them !! what a rip off , will never use this company again"
"I had an accident in October 2018. Now, OVER 5 MONTHS LATER, I am still waiting for my claim to be sorted. I was hit on a roundabout by a learner driver and I was able to give dash cam evidence to support my claim. In 5 months i've not received a single letter or call from Privilege. I have rung them numerous times and end up speaking to a call centre in India where no one seems to speak English properly or know how an English roundabout works. Now I've received a letter from the other partys solicitor saying I have to pay £800 for their clients costs. I think the ombardsman will be my next port of call. **DON'T GET INSURANCE FROM THESE COWBOYS**"
"They were good it was tuch and go which one as they were good"
"Absolutely an awful insurance company their a complete rip off wouldn't go dont go near them"
"Absolutely hopeless!! Incompetent and lost full trust in this insurance company! Many errors over the years!"
"Waited several days to get my windscreen replaced, had a text 5 days later to say engineer would be with me between 9.00 and 11,30. 12.30 and nothing, called autoglass not very helpful could not even contact engineer. If you are going to be late let the customer know it only takes a minute and at least 'we' know. Wasted morning and perhaps all day."
"I paid £1600 for one year for my son and I. No accidents , no claims. My son buys his own car costing £2000. Your insurance is £10,000 for my son. Disgusting and laughable. So much rewarding good loyal customers. The experience will be shared as it beggars belief."
"if you are new then are be advised to chosen privilege insurance because is to good to talk and nice with us and help with us anything and are to cheapest"
"To be honest they DO charge a fair bit, just cancelled my renewal with them after managing to get the same deal 350 quid cheaper elsewhere, I never had to make a claim from them, but all my communications with them were pretty great to be honest, Big up to Ejiro who i talked to on my cancellation call, really helpful and a nice dude !"
"The worst insurance company I ever had. When I cancelled them because I sold car, they charged me 76 pounds despite that the month I cancelled has been paid."
Privilege is rated 3.96 based on 516 reviews