Privilege Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Privilege

How would you rate Privilege?

448 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ian Thomson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Privilege in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have been with Privilege for at least 3 years and have not made a claim. My car (a Mercedes C220) is the same car for the past 3 years and all other aspects of my application is the same. Today, they declined to insure me and gave no reason for the decline. On further investigation, their underwriters and the underwriters of many insurance companies are UK Insurance Ltd. I will trawl for for better companies who do not use UK Insurance Ltd. I am also pursuing UK Insurance Ltd with my lawyer and the Ombudsman for unfair treatment. In America, where I lived for 19 years, a Class Action Law Suit could be mounted. This company needs attention as they are now preventing me from getting any car insurance!!!"
"Ok now"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"never had any problems with this company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"nothing to add"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Privilege are the best insurance company I delt with in years so I'm very pleased with them and would recommend them to my friends and family"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Thought that the cost of adding an extra driver was to high for only 6 months of cover but had no choice due to my circumstances"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very easy,had to contact you regarding my home insurance,sorted.I don’t live in Romford thank you"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"When I Insur my car I couldn’t tell you what’s my exact no claim bonus, after insured you told me to claim that I have more than 7or 9years better if you could reduce my car insurance next time renewal thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Best value car insurance with right amount of cover for my age group."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Still paying the premium-car was scrapped at November. Nobody can explain what is going on with my case.Not my fault but I've lost all(!)years of my NCB.Waiting o the phone over 40min twice ,then they are ignore me.My solicitor is talking to them now."
"Very easy to use"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I'm so happy with you And I hope to everyone be with you"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Cant say much about them really I pay the money and im insured. Was easy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They might be the cheapest you can find but there is a reason for this. We had car insurance with them and a driver hit us and from this point on it went down hill. We are still dealing with the claim 15 months on they don't reply to any letters they never call you back. I have now reported them to ombudsman. look on trust pilot if you want reviews from people with experience of this company."
"Changed my policy over phone very quick and easy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Cheapest to insure my car on the nett."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Online portal doesn't display much information. They auto renew your policy unless you call them & instruct them not to. There is no opt out online or when you initially purchase."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"They were ok. The usual, you know. Pay them and they cover you. It wasn’t until I got my renew that is give them a bad review... so to show their appreciation for my custom they doubled my price. Thanks!"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I've been with Privilege for 10 years and 3 cars, I haven't claimed a penny from them. I changed my car recently to a newer one (same class, nothing luxury or unusual), and amended my policy to cover this car instead of the previous one. The increase of premium was acceptable but the premium wasn't so attractive any more. I paid it having no time to shop on the marked. But 3 months later I received a renewal 45% higher!!! I called them but - obviously - they didn't have any other explanation than "you bought a newer, more expensive car". Well, it happened 3 times in the past with me always replacing previous car with newer, more expensive one and my premium never blew up. And I always thought newer cars were SAFER, but maybe it is just me. Obviously it was "good buy" to the Privilege and my new insurance - with very highly rated insurer - is 2.2 TIMES cheaper. This is definitely not a relation to a suppplier of services you expect after 10 years of no-claims history. Sorry, Privilege, I'm massively disappointed..."
"It was easy and straight forward to understand what I was getting"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago