Privilege Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Privilege

How would you rate Privilege ?

"No problem with the company not had to contact them for anything."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"they made a mistake and it cost me dearly, they wouldn't officially admit it but their manager dealing with my case admitted he knew it was their fault. I can't give more than 1 star fro anything to do with this company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"I am horrified. It's a complete travesty. The third party re claiming that I reversed into them which is so far from the truth. They were exiting an obscured driveway on to the main A338. I had to reverse on to the A 338 and completed my manoeuvre. The third party driver was so concentrated on his view to his right and when he saw that it was clear, made a rush on to the highway driving into the rear of my car. This happened on 18th December and now, 6 months later, the claim has still not been dealt with. The claims guy at LV seems incompetent and appears to side with the third party. I am appalled and will change my Insurer immediately it becomes due for renewal. I have even considered the Ombudsman (if there is on for Insurance)"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Happy with the service and communication"
"Good Service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"The insurance was what iwas looking for,cheap and good customer service helped me choose the right product."
"Very helpful"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"So far so good."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"forgive the pun but it is a Privilege to be with Privilege you get five star service with five star cover with no pressure just keep answering the questions honestly and truthfully and you get the cover for a low cost Best move I ever made when i Transferred to PRIVILEGE !"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I requested a word document so I could edit it and it was sent promptly by email unfortunately I have only had two automatic responses from me enquiringly on an up date ! I find this to be a poor service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"What can I say good at what they do"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They was not easy to contact there was not easy to specify the situations when someone was struggling I rang them on the day they told me to to pay a bill and they told me they already cancelled my will my insurance so therefore I am not willing to offer them any money to pay the bill so we are in a ongoing battle so therefore the situations were very difficult thank you Scott"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"i had an accident, no one else involved the car was repaired i had a courtesy car from when the car was collected .my first bump in over thirty years, i was looked after very well cannot fault the company. i felt privileged."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Found this company through the Go Compare website when I changed my vehicle, was really happy with the price they quoted for all the cover I required. It was really easy and simple to move to this insurer more than happy to recommend."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"very professional customer service. Advisers were very helpful clear and concise"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They rejected a claim for my Garage at my home, firstly they said it was because the foundations were not as deep as the house and when I questioned this, telling them that they were in fact deeper, they had a re-think and said that it was because it was not attached to the House. I asked if this was normal and they said yes, all house building insurance are the same. I called the Financial Services Ombudsman and they said that was complete nonsense and they even offered to contact Privilege. When I phoned Privilege back and told them what the FSO had told me, they had a sudden change of heart and set up a claim. I found them to be less than honest and tried to dissuade me from making a claim. You buy cheap and you truly get a cheap service from these people."
"I try to call the Insurance company, but they put my phone number on Black list. I'm very disappointed"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Wouldn't cover tiles that had been blown off roof due to high winds - said it wasn't stormy enough."
"Everything is okay"