Privilege Reviews

Privilege have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

81% of reviewers recommend Privilege
Telephone

How would you rate Privilege ?

"I would not have given a 5 star for this company after my inital experience when I sopke to another customer services rep. I informed her that my wife is training to be an ADI - driving instructor and the specialist insurance company is requesting confirmation via letter of no claims during the period of our stay with Privilege and confirmation of No Claims Bonus. Rather than getting this I received a standard letter after 7 days stating that ".....you do not wish to renew your policy........." I clearly did not ask for this but what I stated above. I was clearly ready to have a fight over the telephone but got this very lovely A star Rep on the phone 'Sinead' who was empathetic, understanding and very efficient as she wrote a letter straight away over the telephone and read back to me. I asked if this could be emailed to us as we have been waiting but due to your company policy she could not do this which I understand. However she went over and above to help and did state that the same could be confirmed to the specialist company which they rang them. This is brilliant customer service from a brilliant staff member. If I come back to Privilege it would be due to the customer service experience I received from this staff member and the previous staff member should learn from her as she would have clearly discouraged me to ever come back to you. Thank you Sinead for your help today and for your great customer service. Well done. Mohammed Anis"
"Hi had some problems getting the information they needed I could not fined the information they needed Which was on line I am not good with computers and only a phone to Google The lady at privilege talked me thew the problem is found the information they needed This was such a great help The lady was well mannered very helpful and had time to help I think very professional and credit to the company"
"I have never had to make a claim before but it was surprisingly straightforward,they were most helpful and friendly. I submitted a quote and it was done and dusted in no time.job's a gud'n."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"nice and simple"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"This is a message to the staff at Privilege car insurance This message is to Sam Wallace and manager Clare I have spoken to somebody's the other day and she helped me out with my bills and understood my problems I would want Sam Wallace to be a manager One Day by customers recommendation because of Sam Wallace Privilege car insurance will be doing better and better in life and Sam Wallace deserves the best place at Privilege car insurance. Also manager Clare thank you very much for your help Thank you A Karim"
"Everything from day 1 went wrong. I had to wait 3 weeks and make repeated phone calls to find out when my car was going to be repaired for a non fault accident. I finally got a date and then they cocked up on the vehicle. I drive an auto they hadn’t authorised it and I was given a manual. This then had to be changed after 3 more lengthy phone calls. Then they didn’t authorise the hire car for enough days and they had to keep calling me to call them. The customer service is appalling and I ended up spending £25 on phone calls to get things sorted out and resolved. Use them at your risk. Avoid avoid avoid is my advice"
"I telephoned to explain I did not need my insurance renewing & requested that no monies be taken from my credit card on the automatic renewal, they were so unhelpful, said I had to write in & this I did. unfortunately they still took the money! what a hassle, now having to open a dispute with credit card company to get the money back. I would not recommend privilege at all, so angry!"
"Very good im so happy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Did not recognise faultless insurance history earned abroad. Could not find any info upfront on this. Cancelled the contract. Will NEVER use them again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They wasnt interested about my claim all i got was you could lose your no claims even after it was a car that run in my house and my car was on the drive i was deversated on the servive i recieved and it was going to take them 3 weeks befor they could get my car to a garage and sort me with a curtese car so i found my own gsrage and sorted it my self i will not be renewing with them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"very good service wonder if you can give me a quote on next year,s policy plus do you do the policy over a 12 month period thanks x"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very easy to process on line"
"They are good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Awful company never receive information you provide regardless of whether you email It, use one of their links or discuss over the phone. Complaints not dealt with lied to my customer service agents and lost belongings from my car as they didn't ask the salvage yard for them"
"No problem with the company not had to contact them for anything."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"they made a mistake and it cost me dearly, they wouldn't officially admit it but their manager dealing with my case admitted he knew it was their fault. I can't give more than 1 star fro anything to do with this company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I am horrified. It's a complete travesty. The third party re claiming that I reversed into them which is so far from the truth. They were exiting an obscured driveway on to the main A338. I had to reverse on to the A 338 and completed my manoeuvre. The third party driver was so concentrated on his view to his right and when he saw that it was clear, made a rush on to the highway driving into the rear of my car. This happened on 18th December and now, 6 months later, the claim has still not been dealt with. The claims guy at LV seems incompetent and appears to side with the third party. I am appalled and will change my Insurer immediately it becomes due for renewal. I have even considered the Ombudsman (if there is on for Insurance)"
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Happy with the service and communication"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago