Principal Insurance Limited Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Principal Insurance Limited

CustomerService@principalinsurance.co.uk

How would you rate Principal Insurance Limited?

"To expensive insurance I get renewals from you 112£ But I paid 200£ this is ridiculous last time neve ever again!!!!"
We are sorry to hear you feel this way, we can see you have posted the same review on Trust Pilot and would like to get this issue resolved. We are currently investigating the matter and will be back in touch very soon
"Actually called into the office at sale. Was greeted by Bradley who went above and beyond to assist me with my insurance for my bike."
Thanks for your kind words! We will ensure this great feedback is passed on to Bradley
"Was very easy and not complicated"
Thanks very much, appreciate the review!
"Very quuck and easy company to get insurance from, also veru secure would recommend as they are cheap also"
Thanks very much! Glad we could get you sorted
"Yes it did"
"Really good value for your money and the call center staff was very helpful getting the right insurance for me"
Thanks for the great feedback Lee!
"Prompt and efficient service"
Glad we could help! Thanks Phillip
Michael Whittle
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish service was excellent."
Thanks very much for the review Michael! Much appreciated
"Easy transaction"
Thanks for the great feedback!
"Good service very helpful staff and a good price on insurance renewal"
Really appreciate the great review! We are happy that you renewed with us for another year
"very quick and easy, great cover for the money, staff very helpful,I will be giving them a call re my car insurance when ready for renewal."
Thanks very much for the great review! Glad you were happy with the service provided
"These guys are cowboys. They said they had an issue with the data used to build my policy and stated they would call me. They took 7 weeks to call me, when the discrepancy was found between the data the comparison site used they then cancelled the policy. I have not had any further contact or a refund for nearly 3 weeks. When on the phone, they stated most of my premium would be absorbed in the cancellation fee, which was higher because it was outside the 14 day cooling off period. The only reason it is outside is because THEY say on it for 7 weeks!! I'm convinced they play and bend these rules to their advantage - a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman is in order for poor customer service and excessive and unfair fees."
Viorel Gheorghe
Unverified Reviewer
"Hapy"
"Gave them the previous insurers renewal request, clearly stating my no claims, but that's not good enough! although they tell you over and over they share your data if you lie etc, they cannot even confirm my no claims themselves? - or confirm if what I sent was right, which clearly it is !! They have poor customer service, but silver cloud and all that – gone elsewhere for less and better cover ! Now lets see how long they take to refund :-("
"Curtiouse informative and easy"
Phil Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"The worst experience I have had getting my bike insured. they actually owe me money from last year when they took too much, still waiting to get it back, then they refused to send me my NCD because they said I hadnt paid for my OTHER CBR, I dont have another one and never had. Spoke to numerous different agents and all dont seem to know whats going on. Dont waste your time and phone calls, pay more and use someone else."
"Motorbike insurance was the best price I could find. My bike is a group 21 insurance. Staff good and helpful to meet your needs. This is my second year with them."
"They all are thieves. There's no way I could rate them less than one star other wise I would have given them -100 Because they don't really want to sell insurance. My quote came online on their website 1200 and when I rang them the guy named Jason said he can't offer me less than £10,000. Ridiculous. So buy a Vehicle for 10K and then buy insurance for another 10K"
"I sold my vehicle with 1 month remaining on the policy. They are a broker so earn money by being the middle-man. I ended up having to pay MORE to cancel the policy. That's right, not having cover cost me more money than simply letting the policy lapse. This is outrageous. It is a legal obligation on my part to notify them, but by charging me next time i'm tempted to not bother informing my insurer and simply letting the policy lapse. That it simply unacceptable. I kicked up a fuss and said i wouldn't pay more to not have cover, having paid handsomely for cover at the beginning. She immediately said that the amount (£30 or so, so not a huge sum) would be handed over to a debt collection agency. NICE. I will never, EVER deal with this company again, and will shout as loudly as possible that nobody else should. Plus their renewal on my other vehicles was twice the amount i got it for with another company. Plus through the year i had numerous admin cock-ups, including getting a letter from the Motor Insurance Database telling me i had an uninsured vehicle. Bye bye Principal..."
"RECEIVED MOTORBIKE INSURANCE NO HASSLE AND HELPFUL GREAT SERVICE THANK YOU."
Principal Insurance Limited is rated 2.75 based on 56 reviews