Principal Insurance Limited Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Principal Insurance Limited

CustomerService@principalinsurance.co.uk

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Principal Insurance Limited ?

"tried to change my insurance to my new bike, got told i couldnt get it from current insurer then got a quote for 4 times as much as i had been paying, this then got brought down slightly and then told i would have to pay a charge for cancelling my insurance but i had to cancel as they wouldnt insure me. riduculous!!!!"
Thanks for the honest feedback! We are sorry to hear of the circumstances and can appreciate how frustrating this is. Please note, we cannot always guarantee a similar quotation with the same insurer however we would like to speak with you so we can rectify the matter surrounding cancellation. Please reply to the private message we have sent.
"I found 5em very good to deal with. When renewing I didn’t get the usual hiked price but was very competitive straight away. When dealing with a a change of bike it was painless and simple. Definately recommend."
Thanks for your loyalty, Stuart! We are delighted that you are happy with the service and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom.
"TOP SERVICE GREAT PRICE ON MULTI BIKE INSURANCE ALWAYS POLITE WHEN PHONING IN"
Thanks for the 5-star review, David! As we specialise in multi-bike insurance, we are delighted to hear you are happy with the product. Have a great weekend!
"I received good breakdown recovery service, and I think the premium paid is reasonable too"
We really appreciate your review, thanks for the kind words!
"GOOD PRICES FOR INSURANCE."
Thanks for your kind words, James! We are delighted to receive this type of feedback, these kind of comments are very valuable to our business.
"Good quick service"
Thanks for the 5-star review!
"Excellent service, prompt response to phone calls and good value"
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review, Allen! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent Customer Service and are delighted to receive your compliments.
"I found the Principle staff very pleasant and efficient in dealing with my renewal insurance."
Thanks for the positive feedback, Anthony! We strive to deliver great customer service and this is clearly shown in your review, thanks very much!
"Excellent service and competitive rates well done !"
Thanks for the review, James! This is exactly what we aim for, your comments are greatly appreciated.
"I was dealt with by a very courteous gentleman who talked me through my home insurance needs and saved me a lot of money. I rate the service I had as excellent and would recommend this company."
Thanks for your kind words, Haydn! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the service received.
"2 years of trouble free bike insurance at a very competitive price. Compliments to Principal Insurance staff who are always helpful and courteous on the phone. Recommended."
What a great review to read, Jerry! Thank you for your loyalty over the past 2 years, your business is greatly appreciated.
"Polite and helpful telephone conversation"
Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it!
"Very good customer sevice yet again this year. I would recommend Principal Insurance to other riders"
Thank you for your continued loyalty, Andrew!
"If you require copies of D.L, CBT, and a DVLA code, ask for these up front. Then, I send these, you acknowledge receipt, and I receive an e-mail saying my insurance will be cancelled and I send them again. I now dont know if I'm insured or not."
Thanks for the honest feedback! We are sorry to hear you have received conflicting information and would like to learn more about the situation. Please reply to the private message we send so we are able to investigate further.
"The service I got from them from them was excellent"
What a great review! We really appreciate your kind words.
"When no-one else could help me Principal Insurance did! They gave me personal attention and a realistic policy premium."
Thanks for the high praise, David! We can see you have posted on other review sites and appreciate the positive feedback.
"They provided fantastic 1st class customer service Vicki was professional and so helpful felt very looked after well done principle"
Thanks for leaving such a great review, Rob! It's made our day! We will ensure your feedback is passed to Vikki, I'm sure she will be pleased to hear of your lovely comments.
"So helpful, so in the know about what I wanted. Plus a good premium price. what more can you ask?"
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are happy you chose to come on board with us.
"By finding the best insurance deal. And the customer service is second to none."
Thanks very much for the great review! We really appreciate your business.
"Had some challenges with adding a bike to my original policy as relevant information wasn't requested when providing me with a quote. After some back and forth a member of the Principal team called Chelsey took accountability and went above and beyond to deliver the right quote, ensure I was covered and restore faith in the Principal brand. She is a fantastic member of the team, courteous, contiencious and diligent. It is people like this that help deliver brand loyalty as it might be underwriters who decide the price but it's the Chelseys who deliver to the client....a credit to the company! Thanks"
Thanks for leaving such a great review, David! It's made our day! We can see that you have also posted the same review on another site and are very grateful for such positive feedback.
Principal Insurance Limited is rated 3.53 based on 115 reviews