Premium Choice Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Premium Choice

How would you rate Premium Choice?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have seen my insurance double for changing car to over 600 a year for a diesel passat . Just about to renew with another compamy for 270. Beware of high charges for changing any of your details. Legal robbery! Steer clear ."
Andrew Lockhart
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE, £50 to change your address and then £140 to change from a 2ltr vauxhall insignia to a 1.5 renault clio, it has cost me 450 to get rid of this company, PLEASE READ ALL REVIEWS BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR INSURANCE, THEY ARE TRULY SHOCKING, AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO INSURANCE COMPANIES"
Hi Andrew

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service.

Please email me on socialmedia@premiumchoice.co.uk if you would like me to look into this further for you.

John
"My 70 year old Father was speaking to this company for his car insurance a few days back. He has many years NCB. I overheard him say "£870, thats a bit expensive" then the conversation carried on. At the end of the 20 minute conversation with them, he said "£3,000 excess?" at that point I told him to hang up. To me, trying their luck on a 70 year old is a bit too far. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. RIP-OFF MERCHANTS."
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.
Kind regards John
"Been with premium choice a few years, cheapest insurance I can find. Great customer service"
Hello

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Its great to hear that we were able to find you a good deal on your renewal.

Please get in touch if there is anything at all we can assist you with.

John
"Cancelled my policy do not deal with these jokers - unprofessional and unreliable to say the least!"
Hello Mr Singh I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with our service. If you would like me to look into this further, please email me on socialmedia@premiumchoice.co.uk Kind regards John
Donna Challis
Unverified Reviewer
"Try her best to help shape my policy around me. Never had a policy that suits my needs and in my price range"
Hello Donna

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Its great to hear that we were able to find you a good deal on your insurance.

Please get in touch if there is anything at all we can assist you with.

John
"Impossible to contact by phone. Ignore emails. Threatening letters claiming I owe £150 for a cancelled policy without any explanation of how they arrived at this sum. Utter shysters."
Hello I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. If you would like me to look into this further, can you please email me on socialmedia@premiumchoice.co.uk Kind regards John
"Proppa ins comp if u know u know"
Hello Chriss

John
"Polite quick and explained in detail. Price very good have used them for many years"
Hello Linda

"Great customer service!"

John
"I don't know how companies like that should be allowed scamming people! stay away from a choice, they scam people someone has to do something about to, I was insured with them for 3 months and then I sold my car so I had to cancel my policy but now they want half of the money that's left for the year!!! It's a joke please whatever you don't use them"
Hello

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service.

"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Andrea

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback,

John
"Very poor customer service, they cancelled my insurance as said they hadn't received my documents. When I provided them with the details of the email I sent containing all thid information they had requested they simply said oh yes we've got it we just hadn't moved it over. Extremely disappointing. When I was told my insurance wouldn't be cancelled i asked for written confirmation of this, just as they had provided telling me it was cancelled, I was told that this wasn't possible and I just had to wait and call back to confirm."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I wish I read this page before going with A choice these people cancelled after 4 months due to me changing address! They then tried making me take out a new policy and got all the calculations wrong! And after phone calls and waiting in line for hours on end I barely got an money back. Please avoid"
"Shocking, just shocking. If you call someone you will have to wait hours to actually speak to someone and when you get through to someone the customer service is shocking."
"very vile"
"went on holiday to return to find out that Premium Insurance had cancelled my motor vehicle cover. The reason they had given is that they had been unable to charge me £135 to cover the cost of removing my wife from the insurance policy. Tried to speak to Customer Service only to greeted with "you are ......23rd in the queue"....After half an hour I gave up after only moving up to 19th....!!! What a complete shower - NEVER AGAIN"
"Exceptional Customer Service and a renewal that was simple and effective."
Stephen Wallace
Verified Reviewer
"kept on phone for 35 minutes to be told there was no cooling off period and would be charged £50 for cancelling insurance that had not even started and i paid for a few days ago"
"The worst insurance compan I have ever been with. AVOID. Please read these reviews before even attempting to use this company for insurance. My payments started at £120 per month and some how managed to slip up to £170 after missing information. I then needed to get a new car which was a lower spec than my current and it was going to cost £200 upfront for the change and £198 per month for 10 months. You will be waiting half Your life trying to speak to these people on the phone. PLEASE AVOID"
Premium Choice is rated 2.05 based on 60 reviews