Premium Choice Reviews

24% of reviewers recommend Premium Choice

Tell us how Premium Choice made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Premium choice are a great insurance company and the best insurance company that I have had so far. I joined them in August 2018. When I searched for a quotation for my new car, Premium had the best rates out there. I called first to speak to an adviser before signing anything and they were really helpful and provided the right information. I usually have no issues when I call over the phone. I spoke with Sunita today and she was so helpful towards me and provided such good customer service. My only downfall is that you are not open on weekends but it is beneficial that you are open after 18:30 (which allows me to call after work). Thank you so much for all your help and I look forward to continuing to use Premium choice!"
"It's the weekend and unable to get in touch No number available all offices closed Need someone to talk to Bad customer service What we suppose to do"
"I m paying to much car insurance. 12 months policy and they take 12 payment."
Hi Naveed,

Thank you for your email.

If there is anything we can assist you with please get in touch and we will be happy to help you in any way that we can.

Premium Choice Ltd
"After taking out insurance as a new driver who had not passed my test yet I was told that my insurance would be renewed as a new driver when I had passed from the day that I had passed - which it was not and was not informed of so. There was no confirmation of when the policy was to expire until it was too late notice and I was not told that the policy didn't automatically renew if you had paid by credit card and they could offer no kind of compensation for these faults. They also have horrendous phone waiting times and cannot seem to direct you to the correct department no matter how clear the matter is stated. I have not been insured with them for a while now but going through old paperwork it is clear they are not a good insurance provider. I just wanted to put this out there as a warning."

Premium Choice Ltd
"Nothing is too much trouble, thier operatives are polite, educated, with a super personality. It’s very difficult to NSA’s much more. I have been withers people for years and have no intention of moving."
Hi David,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a positive review.

If there is anything at all we can help you with please get in touch.

Premium Choice Ltd
"I have recently taken out additional breakdown cover on my insurance policy and unfortunately had to use it today. My experience was fantastic! I was met with both excellent and personable customer service. My query was dealt with exceptionally fast and the Company called me back to make sure I was safe. Highly recommend!"
Thank you for your review.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the breakdown cover that we offer.

We have a great range of add-on products and its fantastic to hear when our customers are satisfied and have had good experiences.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review.

Premium Choice Ltd
"I was very annoyed spoke a lady on the phone who was very rude did not help my situation was suppose to get a call back from a manager and that did not happen, so i phoned back up a couple days later spoke to a guy called simonn and he was very helpfull understood fully and definitely deserves recognition as he was the only one form stopping me go crazy at this company."
Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your feedback and have passed your comments to Simon and his team.

Premium Choice Ltd
"Great prices, but customer service a nightmare, even tried to pay additional premium as requested and you would think WE were trying to rob them!! Taking GDPR to a whole new level!! Their amount on letter THEY sent US a letter quoting amount required, THEN THEY queried THAT amount and refused to take payment!! Half an hour later finally resolved!! not impressed...."

Premium Choice Ltd
"Zero stars would be my review Have complained via Financial Ombudsman, was informed via email from Donna Kirwan on 06-06-18 that their complaints department would review and come back to me in 8 weeks. The lady assigned is Benita who is in the Customer Relations Officer. It’s now over 5 months and no response The FOS has had no response either, despite them contacting you several times in this matter I contacted Donna Kirwan via email last week, again no response. The lack of action on my complaint has had an adverse impact in insurance renewals and your organisation is a disgrace What will it take to get a response from you ??"
Hi Jacqui,

Thanks for speaking with me recently about your issues.

I'm glad we were able to help you and resolve the situation to your satisfaction.

If there is anything we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Premium Choice Ltd
"ridiculous!!!!!!!! I had to go with them as i'd had two claims in a year which were unfortunate circumstances and neither of them were my fault! I changed my car from a RENAULT MEGANE GT LINE 1.6 which is a sport version of the vehicle which was already costing me 238 pounds a month to a 1 litre Punto and was charged an EXTRA 208 pounds making me payments 260+ pounds a month! ANDDDD to cancel said i owed them 900 pound and i could find the insurance almost half other places for the same vehicle and cover!! To say i am unhappy is an under statement! And there reason for it was it was a petrol not a diesal as i work in the car industry this is just mental! Preying on vunerable people who have no choice!"
Hi Olivia,

Thank you for your review.

We are an insurance broker and we don't set the price of insurance premiums. However it's clear that you are unhappy and we would like to help you if we can.

Please contact me with your details and I will look into this and see if we can do anything. You can email me using feedback@a-choice.co.uk

Premium Choice Ltd
"If i could give them 0 stars i would. What an absolute mess of a company! (if you can call it that) Awful prices, disgusting customer services, 1 hour phone waiting times and they will add extra charges on anything, ANYTHING! Horrible bunch of people and cant wait to leave!"
Hi SG,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us and I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. If you would like me to do this, please email me using feedback@a-choice.co.uk with your contact details.

Premium Choice Ltd
"Absolutely awful service, only people that ever answer are the quotes department and still have the cheek to charge ridiculous rates. 1/10 would not recommend"
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

We've spoken many times in the past about your insurance policy. I hope that you now consider everything to be in order, however if you have any queries please contact me.

Premium Choice Ltd
"Everything is wrong!! DO NOT USE THEM!! Excess fee 3000£ and if you want to fix your car you still have to pay 500£!!! They are useless!!! You have to pay for everything even if you have insurance with them and they use XS INSURANCE !! Big scam!!!!"
Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to read that you are unsatisfied and I would like the opportunity to look into this for you.

Please email me using socialmedia@premiumchoice.co.uk with your contact details and I will get in touch.

Customer Relations Department
"Dreadful company tried on three phones for three days no reply service is shocking"
Hi Louisa,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to read that you are unhappy.

If you have any outstanding queries please get in touch using socialmedia@premiumchoice.co.uk and I will be happy to help you in any way that I can. Please include your contact details so I can find your policy.

Customer Relations Department
"I couldn’t be happier with the service I’d received."
Thank you for your review.

It's great to know that you are satisfied with the service you have received and we thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review.

If there is anything further we can help you with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Customer Relations Department
"Please, please, please, if you are reading this do NOT use this company. Wait times are horrendous at any time of day, and you cannot get through after 17:30. £50 plus admin fees which you are not told about on the initial call. I was away on holiday when they phoned my dad to say I hadn't declared that he had points from just under 3 years ago (we both forgot after so long) and asked for £80 extra plus a £50 admin fee. My dad advised I am on holiday so will discuss this when I return in a few days- he was told 'well he won't be insured if he has an accident'. I also received a very threatening and accusations letter threatening to cancel my policy- all over three points on my named drivers policy which we both immediately owned up to, saying it was just an honest mistake. I made a complaint- staff in all depts become very rude and confrontational if you mention a complaint- believe I spoke to a "Bonika" in the complaints dept who was particularly condescending. I ended getting the ombudsmen involved who ruled in my favour- the company refuted this and for reasons never made clear to me my case was dismissed. If nothing else I learned a lesson- please do not insure with this circus, even if it means paying more."
Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to read that you are not happy with the service that you have received.

We are always looking at ways we can improve, even when the Financial Ombudsman Service makes a decision in our favour.

Your feedback is appreciated - if there is anything further we can help you with please get in touch.

Customer Relations Department
"EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT SERVICE AND VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES"
Hi Rahim,

It’s great to see that we could help you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review.

If there is anything further we can help you with please get in touch.

Customer Relations Department
"I rang premier choice to purchase a policy as it was the cheapest on compare the market. Each time they cut me off. I called 7 times. I was left hanging or cut off or excuses were made e.g. Computer down. After wasting my whole afternoon I called Hastings direct and paid straightwa. It was hard to purchase and pay even . Finally they said they willl call me but never did"
"rang to ask about a claim as my window screen had cracked and was immediately put through to a 3rd party window screen repair company. No explanation of what was happening, and no time to speak! Guy on the phone had no customer service skills, wanted to get rid of me as quick as possible!"
Thank you for your review.

Our aim is to offer a first class level of service at all times.

If you can email me using socialmedia@premiumchoice.co.uk with your contact details I will look into this and see what happened.

Customer Relations Department
"I would if I could have 0 starts but unfortunately the system won’t allow it! Avoid at all costs. This company are bandits, they have absolutely appalling customer service, hurling abuse down the phone to my son. This is being taken up with the ombudsman and trading standards. PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!"
Thank you for your review.

I would like to look into this for you and understand what the issues are.

Please email me using socialmedia@premiumchoice.co.uk with your contact details and I will be in touch.

Premium Choice is rated 2.03 based on 95 reviews