Pets At Home Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Pets At Home

Tell us how Pets At Home made you happy

"Delivery service: For the third time I ordered (and paid £4.95 for) next day delivery. For the third time I did not get it. The £4.95 was refunded each time, but the first two times half my delivery went to somewhere else in the country and the third time DPD have just decided to deliver it the day after. Not good if you have the day off to receive the delivery. Staff were very helpful when I phoned to complain about this, but there is nothing they can do to remedy it. I cannot be the only one to have this problem, I wonder if Pets@Home really should, in all honesty, offer a next day delivery service"
"Assistant today at Weymouth Pets at Home very friendly and helpful. Helped us find with product we wanted and have given us good advice over the past 5 years we’ve been going there. Thank you."
"Disappointed with Groom Room at Warrington. Cavichon now looks like a terrier but the groomer thought ‘he looked cute’!! Furious. Completely shaved .except for a tuft on his head! Will never use them again."
"At the Weymouth branch the woman serving there is consistently stroppy and unhelpful.she is rude every time I go in;were it not for need to buy bait for my gecko ,I would never go back.what happened to customer service?not impressed!"
"I mistakenly ordered using the wrong payment method online a week and a half ago. Within half an hour, I had followed the instructions set out on their website to cancel the order. So far I have had no replies to my two emails, facebook messages or tweet. I have 3 boxes of things I don't need or want and I am now £100 out of pocket! On top of that, the cat scratcher I bought from them also had a chunk of metal sticking out of it!! Such a shame, as up to now I had only ever bought my pet stuff from pets at home, and unless they manage to pull an amazing apology out of the bag, I doubt I'll ever buy from them again! Next step will be to report them to citizens advice/an ombudsman. Seriously unimpressed."
"Item was not in stock in store the staff member was very happy to help me order from the web site and get it delivered to store. It was delivered on time and great price."
"friendly staff who welcomed my puppy into store and helped me select a bed for him- he was even allowed to try them out!"
"Friendly service"
"Friendly service"
"The northwich branch has rude staff, made me wait to be served for such a long time I put my things I wanted to buy back and walked out. Smelt rotting cat food and noticed a badly damaged box on shelf so assume it was from that, they were even selling that box full price!!!"
"Ordered on line and the product was at the store next day, brilliant"
"good customer service and vouchers!"
"I bought a product that was expensive and ended up breaking within two weeks I wasn't happy with the quality of my dog toy. I wont return to this shop for any dog accessories"
"I bought a dog bed for £55 & after just 3 weeks it was torn - store manager refused to exchange saying it had been chewed - the tear had been enlarged by my puppy - a complete waste of £55 Vets4pets nearly killed my older dog & failed to give kennel cough vaccine to my pup until I reminded them The checkout staff are lovely but I will never return to this store"
"Great products at reasonable prices"
"All staff always very helpful along with Vets4Pets and the Groom room. No quibble returns and generally a lovely atmosphere in the shop. In fact, one of the best shopping experiences I’ve ever had."
"No more struggling with heavy boxes of dogfood from the store. I now order it online and it's delivered to my door within a couple of days. Even better, the delivery driver is always pleasant and always pops it into the kitchen for me as he knows the box is too heavy for me. Great service."
"The staff are really helpful - nothing is too much trouble"
"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, wonderful range of products and services, if they don't have something in stock they call other branches or order it in"
"Brilliant offers and the assistants are very helpful and the online service is excellent would definately recommend this outlet."
Pets At Home is rated 3.64 based on 28 reviews