Pets At Home Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pets At Home

How would you rate Pets At Home?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pets At Home in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I would like to thank Courteney at Pets At Home in Stevenage, who took the time and trouble to listen to my concerns about my dog, Misty. She offered good advice such as using a detangling shampoo and conditioner, and having the same groomer each time to build up trust. These excellent suggestions helped my nervous dog have a more comfortable time in the grooming room and will definitely help with future sessions."
"Ordered Royal Canin Recovery food for my cat which is normally dispensed from my vets but the price seemed a lot better at Pets at Home plus they guaranteed delivery before noon which would of been ideal. Well the parcel arrived in the evening at 6.30 which having paid £9.95 for noon delivery was shocking. I also had to get this food from my vets at lunch time as I had none. I have emailed Pets at Home but no reply. First time Ive used them and will definitely be the last."
Mr Cooper
"I was looking for information on a specific reptile. They do not stock this particular rope but the assistant was most helpful in suggestions of where to go and offered to investigate further if I could bring in shine details."
"Goods delivered on time, product was as described and points earnt"
Tegan Hague
"They didn't stock the item but they could order it in and because it was over £35 it was next day delivery to my house for free!"
"Great company"
"this insurance company is quick to take your money slow to assess your claim and very very very bad at meeting a claim cancelled insurance before the year was up and went to LUV who are much more on the ball."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Had two claims in the last year as my dog was attacked and pets at home were so efficient and my claims were dealt with very well. Would highly recommend."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago