Pets At Home Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Pets At Home

How would you rate Pets At Home?

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pets At Home in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought a product that was expensive and ended up breaking within two weeks I wasn't happy with the quality of my dog toy. I wont return to this shop for any dog accessories"
"I bought a dog bed for £55 & after just 3 weeks it was torn - store manager refused to exchange saying it had been chewed - the tear had been enlarged by my puppy - a complete waste of £55 Vets4pets nearly killed my older dog & failed to give kennel cough vaccine to my pup until I reminded them The checkout staff are lovely but I will never return to this store"
Karen Salt
"Great products at reasonable prices"
Brenda Stepp
"All staff always very helpful along with Vets4Pets and the Groom room. No quibble returns and generally a lovely atmosphere in the shop. In fact, one of the best shopping experiences I’ve ever had."
Val Douglas
"No more struggling with heavy boxes of dogfood from the store. I now order it online and it's delivered to my door within a couple of days. Even better, the delivery driver is always pleasant and always pops it into the kitchen for me as he knows the box is too heavy for me. Great service."
"The staff are really helpful - nothing is too much trouble"
"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, wonderful range of products and services, if they don't have something in stock they call other branches or order it in"
Melanie Hall
"Brilliant offers and the assistants are very helpful and the online service is excellent would definately recommend this outlet."
"I would like to thank Courteney at Pets At Home in Stevenage, who took the time and trouble to listen to my concerns about my dog, Misty. She offered good advice such as using a detangling shampoo and conditioner, and having the same groomer each time to build up trust. These excellent suggestions helped my nervous dog have a more comfortable time in the grooming room and will definitely help with future sessions."
"Ordered Royal Canin Recovery food for my cat which is normally dispensed from my vets but the price seemed a lot better at Pets at Home plus they guaranteed delivery before noon which would of been ideal. Well the parcel arrived in the evening at 6.30 which having paid £9.95 for noon delivery was shocking. I also had to get this food from my vets at lunch time as I had none. I have emailed Pets at Home but no reply. First time Ive used them and will definitely be the last."
Mr Cooper
"I was looking for information on a specific reptile. They do not stock this particular rope but the assistant was most helpful in suggestions of where to go and offered to investigate further if I could bring in shine details."
"Goods delivered on time, product was as described and points earnt"
Tegan Hague
"They didn't stock the item but they could order it in and because it was over £35 it was next day delivery to my house for free!"
"Great company"
"this insurance company is quick to take your money slow to assess your claim and very very very bad at meeting a claim cancelled insurance before the year was up and went to LUV who are much more on the ball."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Had two claims in the last year as my dog was attacked and pets at home were so efficient and my claims were dealt with very well. Would highly recommend."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago