Performance Direct Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"I spent 2 days being put on hold for 30-60 minutes at a time chasing a quote (that i was given on go-compare, £45 cheaper than your own quote!) If I didn't have a refund to come back from yourselves I would have gone with another company. Shocking!"
"The only issue I have is that your agreed valuation of the Sport Quattro is incorrect. Other than that, I am happy with the price and service."
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your positive review, I am glad to hare that you are happy with the price we quoted and the service our operators provided. I am sorry for any other inconveniences that may of arisen.

Grove & Dean
"Easy phone call, plesant efficient operator."
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that our operator was efficient in aiding you with any queries you may of had.

Performance Direct
"Renewal quote nearly £100 more than going direct to insurer or through comparison site so cancelled renewal, was advised by Performance Direct to cancel direct debit which I did only to be threatened by their finance company. Complained to finance company who said they would review their policy but were unable to confirm any action taken as their policies are confidential, will not be using either of these company's in future and will be passing this info on to friends and relatives"
"Quick, polite response. Good result. Spot on"
Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that our operators were polite and the phone line wait was minimal.

Performance Direct
"prompt service . They find good value products and as yet I have use the product(I hope not to BTW)! It. would appear that even with the fees it is still competitive."
Hi Rory,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that you are highly satisfied with the service we have provided you with.

Performance Direct
"Very happy with performance direct"
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that you are very happy with the services we offer here at Performance Direct.

Performance Direct
"To date Performance Direct have met my needs in a satisfactory manner."
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your positive review, I am glad to hear that we have met all your needs and requirements and you are satisfied with the service we have provided you.

Performance Direct
"Great value insurance for my classic car!"
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with cheap classic car insurance.

Performance Direct
"Please, please stop spamming me."
"Very disappointed. Automatically renewed without receiving a reduction in premium. Tried to get a reduced installment to stay with provider. However, was told 4 days outside period. And further will be incurred to stay, agreesive and inappropriate behaviour... Therefore have been forced to put up and shut up..... Not happy at all"
"Best price ,able to make phone contact very happy indeed."
Hi William,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that we was able to provide you with the best priced insurance.

Performance Direct
"no fuss very good price.would use again.many thanks."
Hi Brian,

Thank your for your 5 star review, I am glad to hear that there was no hassle included with purchasing your competitively priced insurance policy.

Performance Direct
"Trustworthy, reliable and very good consumer service. Highly recommend"
"Price is competitive but had to make several phone calls as information not correct on paperwork."
"Unsubscribing to emails does not work"
"They were very friendly and helpful when I notified them concerning an accident that wasn't my fault."
Hi David,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear that you received the correct support from our operators and claims team.

"Good service"
Hi Sunita,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the service you required.

Performance Direct
"cannot fault, provided a very competitive premium to an existing customer - why cannot other insurers do this?!"
"Great deal and very helpful"
Hi William,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the price and helpful service provided by Performance Direct.

Kind regards,