Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Nice and straight forward good to deal eith good price for what I needed
Excellent premium
Excellent service.excellent renewal price so decided to stay with Performance Direct 😁
Reminded me of renewal in good time hassle free online renewal and a fair price only down side did not send me out green card like my other car insurances did without even asking
Continually receiving emails for proof of NCD, having already supplied said documents, and the live chat line is a waste of time.
I obtained a very reasonable quote from a price comparison site, before speaking to their friendly and helpful call centre staff.
Good, Always contacts me before expiration of my policies
One of the worst if not the worst customer service I have experienced in a very long time. Not only members of staff at your company can't be bothered to read their clients' emails but also have the nerve to be rude and patronising when spoken to. Breakdown of items to be paid in the policy are very chaotic and unclear and when I asked for explanation I was being spoken to in a patronising manner and things weren't explained to me properly. I will deffinitely not reccommend this company to anyone.
After the added premium I realized it didn’t include doc benefit so I needed to cancel and I accept the 55 fee but after that I have been charged around 150 for 6 week of cover , almost double of the original quote/premium
I got some insurance details wrong when I input them. Having paid for the policy, I realised my error the day before the policy commenced. I spent over an hour and a half on the phone to amend the details, being transferred to 4 different operators before finally being told that as we had just passed 5pm, the underwriting dept. had closed...I started the call at 3:15pm.
The only option given to me was to cancel the policy, for which they charged me £30.
Had the first 3 operators been any good, my call would have been complete by 4pm, before the underwriting dept finished and I would have not been charged £30 to cancel prior to my policy even commencing.
Terrible customer service...I'm now with Bennetts who could not have been more helpful.
Very competitive pricing
Very helpful staff and straight forward no problems
Easy to use online helpful on phone very good value for money
Excellent service but I had to call them regarding my quote as the proposed mileage was low... then the guy queried it, obviously checked the mot history! But I explained I had another car as a ‘run around’ and daily driver. Also have a classic car that I use occasionally.
easy to deal with, good price for cover required, only gripe is promise to send documents through post but as yet failed to do so. The only thing is a certificate of insurance which was sent as an attachment with an email.
good helpful service and competitively priced
Very happy with the service. Find they are always helpful.
Good price to select reduced risk..also good broker service and documentation
Will never deal with your company again
I found it no trouble at all to take out my car cover, quick service and at a reasonable price. I would certainly recommend Performance Direct.
Performance Direct is rated 4.13 based on 739 reviews