Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Very easy to work with. Easy to arrange a suitable policy.
Very quick response and a good price for my quote was achieved. I shall return to performance as and when required.
Excellent service & price as of previous years.
Good price and services
Excellent service from this insurer. Competitive rates for my car and when I queried the admin fee, they halved it! No hesitation in recommending Performance Direct.
Excellent service and easy to renew or change policy, fees are slightly higher than most insurers for changing address ect but apart from that all in all a good insurer.
Still waiting for a response after many requests. Be interesting to see how they dealt with things if they needed something from me!
Awful. Would not recommend.
Easy company to get to talk to . Sorted out the car insurance to our requirements can recommend .
Easy to deal with
Very good service fast and easy to insure car plus no increase in premium
just so easy to renew no hassle good price very very happy with performance
I give Performance Direct 5 stars for service and price. Let us hope I never need them to test their claims service, let us also hope that at renewal the competitive price remains. Can't review that till next year.
Useless. Passed around from pillar to post , with each person passing the buck! Cheap for a reason...incapable!
Good Customer service
So far they have been very helpful.
Very good never had any problems so well priced well recommended. Lovely.
I took out a policy at the beginning of December 2020. Since then I have been receiving daily automated calls from PD. Despite at least 4 requests to cancel the daily calls they still continue. Please cancel immediately.
EASY TO DEAL WITH BUT WHEN REQUESTED DOCUMENTS SENT TO ME BY POST HAD NO JOY AFTER BEING TOLD OVER THE PHONE THEY WOULD POST THEM TO ME
Not very pleased with your service, your attitude and the way you handle my insurance. Was not straight about my refund, made me wait ages and told me would be in my bank then sent me a cheque along time after me calling you repeatedly. was going to cancel my insurance if i did not log in online. I could really go on with more issues with your company!!!!! Sorry but its true.
Performance Direct is rated 4.13 based on 834 reviews