Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
It’s ok but I don’t like filling in these things
Had to phone up for an improved offer.
Hi Roger

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

With regards to renewing a policy, as a broker we offer the insurance provider's renewal quotation on an automatic basis. However, if contacted by the client, we can then access our panel of insurers to search for more appropriate cover.

I hope the above helps to explain why this takes place but if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards

Emma
Performance Direct
Offered a good price but be warned, the administration fees are a little high compared to other insurers I have used.

I also sold my motorbike part way through the policy and the cost to cancel was nothing short of extortion. Not only was there a high exit fee, but they would also claim 25% of any refund due to you, as well. In the end I got a new bike and just had to pay a crazy admin fee to swap bikes.

I was also harassed at the start of the policy, I bought online, provided NCB proof via email yet would receive around 5 missed calls per day for at least two weeks - I couldn't answer due to my working commitments, then I got a voicemail saying they had cancelled my policy. Eventually had to make time to call, then they reinstated my policy after me basically giving them everything I already had online. Felt like they were looking for an opportunity to make the policy more expensive somehow.

Good annual price but poor elsewhere.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Everything was good but the £70 cancellation fee is rediculous!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Just really expensive to change any information in insurance when you don't even get a paper copy of insurance.and no mircat toy....not to mention compare the marker.com displayed cheaper car insurance for me in same day so got ripped off for neatly £50...
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
could not complete purchase on line .

a lengthy phone call was also included

the price then went up

another lengthy phone call

the price went back down.

To be fair , I was pleased once the price hike was sorted .

they also sorted documents super fast .

Performance Direct is rated 4.12 based on 737 reviews