PDSA Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PDSA

How would you rate PDSA ?

Roseanne Smith
"Totally brilliant"
Carol Bridgewood
"Fantast kept me up to date with Felix care tried all they could but unfortunately he was to badly hurt so after two days of wonderful care he was euthanized not once was I pestered for payment they gave me time to greave for the loss of a loved pet a member of our family I can also pay my bills over the year which also is a great weight of my mind"
"They gave my cat a emergency major operation thankfully my cat is doing great now back to her wee cheeky self thanks pdsa ❤️"
"The PDSA in shamrock street Glasgow gave my dog an emergency operation and saved her life,without the PDSA there would be numerous much loved pets suffering and dying,the staff are amazing and the service they provide is top notch."
"We had to make an emergency visit with our dog who had a Vestibular episode. We were seen straight away and good advice and treatment given."
"Excellent with my dog tanya she wasn't well and the way the helped her was amazing, she was really unwell and the antibiotics worked and she is begging to recover. Without them a lot of animals would die because not everyone can afford to go to private vets."
"My cat Lacey was took in she was struggling to breath upto now we would have spent 425 pounds in vet bills and she back Thursday the vets are brilliant with her and with us just hope my cat gets better soon she still finding it Hard but we know apart from been over weight and her heart and kidneys are fine they think either her tonsils or cancer but won’t find out tell Thursday when her test are back"
"My vat took ill after being away 2 days and when I called the emergency line the lady was very sympathetic and took her time reassuring me"
"I recently had to go to the PDSA with my sickly cat. Unfortunately, she was too unwell to be cured but the service and care received was so much appreciated at such a hard time. The financial aspect also helped as they done a lot to help my poor cat and I wouldn't have been able to afford it anywhere else. All I was asked for was a donation."
"very good so easy to buy"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago