PDSA Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PDSA

How would you rate PDSA?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Reed

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PDSA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We had to make an emergency visit with our dog who had a Vestibular episode. We were seen straight away and good advice and treatment given."
"Excellent with my dog tanya she wasn't well and the way the helped her was amazing, she was really unwell and the antibiotics worked and she is begging to recover. Without them a lot of animals would die because not everyone can afford to go to private vets."
"My cat Lacey was took in she was struggling to breath upto now we would have spent 425 pounds in vet bills and she back Thursday the vets are brilliant with her and with us just hope my cat gets better soon she still finding it Hard but we know apart from been over weight and her heart and kidneys are fine they think either her tonsils or cancer but won’t find out tell Thursday when her test are back"
"My vat took ill after being away 2 days and when I called the emergency line the lady was very sympathetic and took her time reassuring me"
"I recently had to go to the PDSA with my sickly cat. Unfortunately, she was too unwell to be cured but the service and care received was so much appreciated at such a hard time. The financial aspect also helped as they done a lot to help my poor cat and I wouldn't have been able to afford it anywhere else. All I was asked for was a donation."
"very good so easy to buy"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago