Onequote Direct Reviews

02AM
2AM

Tell us how Onequote Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible company and even worse customer service! Just rip off merchants, never had such a bad experience with insurance!"
Are you Onequote Direct? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Onequote Direct receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Shocking customer service and an insurance company that I had to spend hours on the phone(at my expense) with just to sort out their mess. Then to top it off they told the finance company that I was deceased!!"
"Got insurance for a car i was buying but sale didnt go through. Was still charged for cover even though i never bought car. On top of this they fleeced me of other small amounts like for example day on cover for a car i dont own. So many rip off companys about now and biggest laugh is they are all registered with the Fca."
"I was very disappointed with the service. I got my insurance online which was quite expensive anyway because they said my car is expensive. I gave all details online including 2 claims I had 4 years ago. next day they called me and asked me for £300 more because of these claims. I was furious and asked them to cancel my policy. They deducted around £50 before giving me refund which I still haven't received. Staff were rude and were not listening. I will never recommend their service to anyone as they have hidden charges."
"No issuses friendly service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"I've lost almost £200 in a month I've never met an insurance company like this they cancelled my policy and took a cancellation fee as well. Please take my word for it and stay well clear of this insurance company"
"Absolute shower of idiots. Took two payments. the dayafter, they cancelled my policy. Then said they would not accept ncb from Ireland. Good luck getting my money back. Disgusted!"
"this is the worst I have come in30 years of motoring 4 hour on phone at least 20 email to send them driving licence they tell you they don't get it so you have to phone back in cost me 40 pond for phone calls i got address wrong they charged me 70 pond for changing it i canceld policey and went some ware else they told new insurer thay canceld policy i had to pay 2 hundred pond more because ihad insurance canceld just a joke they don't give a monkey"
"I have used a number of insurers over 40 years and moved to this company as their renewal price was the best. When I changed my car they could not insure it with the same company even though it was the same make and model. They found another company which was twice the price. I left and had to suffer cancellation charges through no fault of mine. Worst customer experience ever and still no explanation as to why the refusal to insure the car with existing company but could find another at higher cost."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"Entirely non professional customer advisors. The woman name Ann who seemed head of customer service was very rude and start shouting while speaking over the phone. They are coned never ever recommend them"
"This company charge to much for cancellations and will not refund any extra's they sell you, even if you have never used them and have months left on the those extra's when you cancel the policy. If you go through them to get insurance I would advice never get the extra's through them, go direct to breakdown or legal companies for these services."
"Do not use one quote direct A notification of house move has incurred either an adjusted premium of an additional £130 or a £75 cancellation fee. When asked if they could reduce any of the administration fees they only took off £10. This is after paying for the premium in full back in May. They keep their premiums low by excessively exploiting minimal adjustments to the premiums . I will not be renewing or recommending one quote direct."
"I am very impressed by one quote direct. Providing my cover was easy and clearly explained, then processed without any problem at all. I have had reason to call the helpline on a couple of occasions and was dealt with efficiently and with complete satisfaction by the service provided"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"policy was up for renewal i informed them way before the date that i wasn't going to stay with them and they still went and took money out of my account that wasn't theirs. Then offer £25 as compensation when they have messed me up with my direct debits! useless company. DO not touch this company! I rather pay extra on car insurance then to deal with theses!"
"This is the worst Insurance company I have ever used. £30 to change your address. this took 30 seconds. My other cars took 1 minute on line and no charge. £50 to cancel if I chose that option. Could not use the card I paid for policy with as it was not my card. Didn't seem to matter when I originally paid. Took 3 attempts to get through due to long waits."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
"AVOID THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. THEY OFFER YOU INSURANCE AND 7 DAYS LATER ADVISE THEY CAN NOT KEEP TO THE AGREEMENT THEY HAVE MADE AND CHARGE YOU £25 FOR THE PLEASURE. THEY TAKE THE INITIAL PAYMENT FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY BUT THEN ADVISE THEY CANNOT CONTINUE WITH THE AGREEMENT AND IT WILL TAKE 5 DAYS TO BE REFUNDED. IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN WHETHER I WILL ACTUALLY GET A REFUND AND AM NOT HOSPEFUL. ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY GIVE BROKERS A BAD NAME. GO DIRECT TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME OR MONEY!!!!"
"None stop hassle from start to finish, BAD BAD BAD company with zero customer care given. cost me loads of hidden charges to cancel even after paying the full amount for the 12 mouths of in one go. stay away and do not use."
"Bad, Bad Bad- cancellation charges over £180. Basically hid charges. Should be bared from operating"
"When I renew my policy no body contact me"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Rang to cancel a car insurance policy taken out a month previously; it took THREE separate calls to resolve my issue, which was to be given a clear breakdown of charges BEFORE making the cancellation. In the event they just went ahead and cancelled it and on the third phone call I finally was told that they cannot give a breakdown until you cancel! BUYER BEWARE: From a total of £173 I was left, after charges of £50 (cancellation fee), £25 (comparison website usage fee) and £49.66 and other charges with a total of £23.72. I will NEVER do business with this company again, EVER."
Onequote Direct is rated 2.78 based on 83 reviews