Octagon Insights

Octagon have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

84.62%
Industry Average
" Heloful and when renewing if price is good would go back. "
- Anonymous
" Never had a problem but the renewal price was twice as much! "
- Graham
" The best price insurance for my self, really easy & fast to get my insurance "
Write your review on Octagon
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" 15 to date I am still waiting not only have they not asked me whether I required a courtesy car they have virtually made false promises resulting in me losing income by taking time off work anticipating delivery of the vehicle as promised. "
- Gift
C-

Refunds - Average

55.56%
Industry Average
" I told them that im not interested I just want my money refunded because they have been over charging me. "
- Anonymous
" Not satisfied with their breach of my contract, they then caused injury to my 81 year old mother by depositing a 'refund' to her account which caused that account to be suspended as neither my mother or the bank recognised the company and so believed the transaction to be an attempt to defraud. "
- Steve
" First call on Tuesday this week, no problem they told me, all is in hand then today, now that my previous policy has expired, I need to pay extra! Now I have had to pay £20 to cancel and wait 7-10 days for my refund. "
- Patricia Rowe
B-

Customer Service - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
" Best insurance company I have dealt with in 27 years of being a car driver! Excellent customer services and would recommend Octagon with no hestation! "
- Salley
" THE SERVICE RECEIVED FROM Octagon WAS EXCELLENT AND DOCUMENTS WERE CLEAR AND PRECISE, EXCELLENT SERVICE - THANK YOU. "
- Haroon
" After my last post complaining about the awful customer service and the way i was treated I must backtrack a little and just about apologize as I have since been contacted off a cracking chap called Gareth who dealt with me very fairly and satisfactorily so I may have been a little harsh so if anybody from Octagon actually reads this please note i will keep my trap shut and try and be a little more patient in future "
- David