Octagon Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Octagon

How would you rate Octagon?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

258 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very good experience, very helpful and responsive.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Octagon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good experience, very helpful and responsive."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I would definitely not use this company anymore. I had an accident and the person at fault admit to it but octagon charged me nearly double each month without my consent. Tried to call them they were so rude to me i started crying. I had no control about the situation although it was not my fault, they were still taking money out of my account. When my insurance was ready to renew I called them again feeling so anxious, they said they have a new quote for me. I told them that im not interested I just want my money refunded because they have been over charging me. They promised that they would contact me to update me on the process. I did not hear from them but saw a cheque came through my letterbox for nearly 500 pounds. I would never used them againnnnnnnnnnn."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"They have made a few mistakes and made me wait till they've listened back to the calls before they admitted that they had made the mistake but didn't eventually resolve the problem they caused."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Ive had no problems just found the website confusing"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"First they nearly cancelled my policy as they kept saying that the ncb hadn't been received, I sent it more than once and even sent it while on the phone to them and then they still kept saying they hadn't received it, eventually it got sorted. Then I went to print off a copy of my insurance certificate and there is only a temporary covernote available and if I want to request a copy of certificate (which they will email me)it's another £25 admin fee. I hope I don't need to make a claim as they would probably f#ck it up"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Had no problems with this company very helpful when spoke to them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Best insurance company I have dealt with in 27 years of being a car driver! Excellent customer services and would recommend Octagon with no hestation!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"Rip off"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
"Cheap and easy to acquire well worth a browse"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very difficult to deal with. Knocked back multiple times on NCB despite showing clear proof. Avoid"
"Verry bad company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very happy...would like insurance to continue please"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Spoke to them direct as go skippy my last insurance were so poor and horrible about getting my no claims bonus back took for ever but octagon staff were helpful there staff had people skill nice to talk to cudnt ask for more and manors cost nothing and octagon have it all a+"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"great people humbled to be covered by them"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"great"
"I am happy"
Spent Hours On The Phone Listening Stupid Automatic Messages
Verified Buyer
"Hi All, Just want to write about customer service within this company,,,, its totally dreadful! they just dont give an F whatsoever about treating the customer with some respect. will never come back to this insurer again!!! AVOID"
"Customer service is a miss representation of the phrase as this company is only interested in fleecing people for all they can get and blame the customer for anything that goes wrong. Missing paperwork. Information different to that filled in on comparison site. I think this is self service. I hope I never have to claim from these idiots as I believe it will cost me a fortune."
"as a result of octagon and premium credit incompetence on a  matter of changing my direct debt payments gave me seven days to pay the outstanding balance this was none of my fault. so I made complaint against octagon and the staff involved in this matter."
"Disgusting insurance company send your car in after someone bump into my car outside my house. Front end damage with an engine malfunction, they fix the body but not the engine malfunction. Even withoutinvestigating the problem they are 110% sure the engine problem is not down to accident and expect customer to take to dealer to pay for their selves. Absolutely disgusting I'm 7 months pregnant and have a disabled child but apparently that's not their problem. AVOID LIKE THE PLAUGE."
Octagon is rated 3.33 based on 258 reviews