NCI Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend NCI

Tell us how NCI made you happy

Telephone
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"1 star is too generous for these imcompetent people stubborn no customer loyalty dodgy as hell paid a deposit with the same card i tried to pay a 48 pound cancellation fee with but they gave me problems saying that card failed even though they accepted the deposit with them. Rubbish dodgy asking for more money admin fees of 35 pounds plus 22 pounds on top for the hell of it. STAY AWAY FROM BUYING INSURANCE FROM THESE SCAM ARTIST LYING USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHINGS!! Pay a little and go with trusted insurers like Churchill no problems at all ZERO STAR RATING STAY AWAY FROM NCI"
"Highly over priced, I take legal action against them due to misleading information of selling the product. They tried to take money twice on the same month from me while I was not aware of that. Avoid them at all costs!"
"If you want good customer service, do not use this company. An unreasonable company and the staff have an arrogance about them and seem unwilling to help! Would not recommend!"
"Increased my quoted amount by £500 but by the time they did this had already had the insurance out past the 14day free cancellation period so would have had to pay alot to cancel..."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Put through to 1call clame after 20 phone calls I ended up way out of pocket even though 3rd party accepted full responsibility will not ever even phone them or recommend eather of them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"Had insurance for year/monthly payments made me sign the agreement and a day later they're cancelling my insurance and making me pay a cancellation fee? I've only just paid £260 to them and I haven't even been with them a week yet."
"apsolutly discusting!!!! i had insure with them for 9 days, i needed to cancel i paid my 90 pounds disposit at first when i got the insurance, when i phoned up to see about canceling on day 6 they said thyey would ow me money 44 pounds then when i did cancel on the 9th day they said i owed them 13 pound! how can it go from on to the other in 3days?? they are the worst car insurance ever AVOID!!!!"
"I didn’t accept renewal of my policy as gone up 100%!!! No claims at all made last year! They happy to proceed cancellation but £50 charge. I have explained as I have no agreement for this year yet and as customers right I can step out of this and cover cost of cover for number of days used but NCI keep asking for £50 for cancellation of agreement when nothing in place. Keep away from this company and I’m sure pay out will be a same!!!!"
"Avoid.. said they sent me reminder ..they definately didn't. Still charged me and I don't even have the car anymore. Not happy"
"Car insurance taken out 24.12.17, company want to cancel contract today and charge me over £100 and keep deposit I have paid"
"I can’t complain is the bests one!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Awful service. Have been asked question after question about my policy and supplied information for this and now because of NCI not informing myself of specific requirements my policy is now increased by £79 plus a crazy £40 admin fee. Will not be renewing! Not exaggerating honestly pay a little more to another insurer and avoid this like the plague"
"Avoid avoid avoid Scammers and after your money!!!!! Whatever you do avoid this company."
"Do not use this awful company!!! After two weeks of having the policy they irreversibly cancelled. I asked why and asked if they could simply increase my policy if there's a reason problem. The company refused although I had actually sent my licence details to them. This was due to a EXPIRED speeding ticket. My policy has been running two weeks and I paid an annual fee £709 they have said they would refund £400 meaning in just two weeks they think its cost £309?!!!!! I asked if I paid monthly how would they have resolved this and they refused to answer. I've now paid £1600 in insurance. I'm totally upset and I've asked to speak with a manager and their response 'we don't have one' laughable avoid at all costs."
"Terrible company my wife cancelled her policy after 3 months and they demanded rest of policy money and £80 admin costs avoid this company at least Dick Turpin wore a mask"
"Responsive"
"Horrendous customer service! They cancelled my policy on the 14th day (obviously knowing they could then take a cancellation fee) I paid the year upfront to save money and after just 14 days they took £200 in fees out of my money! I was pushed from person to person all day and out of the 6 different people I spoke to only 1 was nice, the rest were vile, rude and unhelpful! Avoid avoid avoid this company is the worse I've EVER dealt with :@"
"Excellent company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"My partner took out a car insurance policy last night, but subsequently realised she was insured as a named driver on my insurance. She paid an initial payment of over £90 at the point of taking the policy out. The policy documents state that there is a Cooling Off Period of 14 days, and that a charge of "£25 or more" can be applied. She received a refund of £9, 12 hours after taking the policy out. Unhappy with that, I called them myself and spoke to a member of their "customer service" team. I explained the situation again, and that I was very disappointed with the offer of a £9 refund. I was met with a wall of legal terms and conditions and told that my complaint wouldn't go anywhere. Frankly disgusting lack of customer care, I will never use this company for anything again."
"Avoid this company. Unfortunately I missed the part in the documents where it asked for a license check code. I sent all my documents by email thinking everything was in hand, even had a reply by email saying thanks for the documents(you would think at this point a professional outfit would notice no check code and mention it in the email reply). I received a generic letter requesting all my documents the day after sending the email but I assumed the email I sent was being processed and the letter was probably sent before that. Next thing I have a letter saying my policy will be irreversibly cancelled and £75 cancellation cost. No email or phone call or voicemail message requesting check code. So you can only assume this is a money making scam. I have no issue whatsoever giving a license check code just missed it in the letter, busy lifestyle etc. Lesson learnt, pay a bit more with a reputable company. Don't cut corners with a faceless, heartless and greedy little outfit!"
NCI is rated 2.13 based on 30 reviews