MotorQuoteDirect Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend MotorQuoteDirect

How would you rate MotorQuoteDirect?

"Great, everything went smoothly but highly recommend."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Found them very approachable whenever I've contacted them and very accommodating with changing payment dates to help me out . Very competitive price wise as well , would strongly recommend them and all being well will continue to insure my car with them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Everyhing went wrong, first of all the customer service is horrible, unpolite and rasist. I have done a quote online for insuarance and bought it, money went out and no isurance cover, when i rang up they told me they cant do anything because the price is different than the one online, so now i got no isurance, no money, no car to go work with. All i've been told is to wait 3 working days for the money to comback. Also as soon as I told them I'm from Poland the woman hang up."
"My motor policy was arranged from the comfort of my P.C., very quickly an efficiently. Let's hope that if and when I have to make a claim, it's just as easy. Overall, a very good service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"ALL CONTACTS HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD AND ANY DETAILS HAVE BEEN CLARIFIED,NO COMPLAINTS."
"Good service"
"It's true - you buy cheap, you buy twice. Motor Quote Direct were so difficult to deal with that I cancelled my car insurance policy within the cooling-off period and forfeited the administration fee. I needed to make an amendment to my policy and the administration fee of £35 was more expensive than any other company I have dealt with. When I phoned with an enquiry about the cost to cancel my policy, they advised that I would need to email, however emails would go unanswered for 3-4 days. When they did answer my email, they immediately cancelled the policy without providing a cost and when I called up, the refund they were going to issue was wrong. Disaster from start to finish."
"It's difficult to rate them because thankfully I haven't had to make a claim"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"With no hard work on my behalf I received a quote £65 less then my present insurer with a lower excess and free legal cover included (didnt have it previosly because of the extra cost). Well pleased. Thanks."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Hi ,I have good experience with motor qoutediret.Always I tel my friends to use motor qoutediret insurance companie."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Needed to amend policy 9 months in and they were unwilling to transfer policy onto my new car, so had to cancel policy resulting in a £90 fee, but as I paid in full at start, didn't get a refund for unused months either, nor did they try to give a competitive quote on new car."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Poor service started with the quote on Go compare, as it increased by almost 50% between getting the quote and purchasing, unfortunately I was in the process of buying the car and needed insurance. The poor service continued with generic letter stating "there is a problem with your policy" and to contact them. The final straw was after another "there is a problem with your policy letter" when I contacted the company and they said that the premium would increase significantly due to an error when I purchased the policy (which is my mistake) however when I challenged the operator about why they couldn't send a letter with "your policy cost will increase due to the time you have owned the car" I was informed that it was "too difficult" to explain by letter (and this was from a supervisor). I requested an updated premium and it came to more than £1000, after doing a repeat quote on Go compare, the premium with a different company was less than the original premium with the correct information. I cancelled the policy there and then. Poor customer service and poor communications"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good customer service and professional when dealing with them on the phone. Will certainly use them again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Overall very disappointed with this company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I recommend Motorquote direct insurance to other intending clients, they are very easy to get on phone when you need clarifications on issues regarding your policies. Good company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Cheap and cheerful. Easy to complete online forms."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Great affordable service. Easy setting up on line,took no time at all. Also was able to call before hand and talk to them, which was very helpful. Overall very pleased."
clear_communications
customer_service
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
"Very satisfied not any problems so ever I will always get help for my Inshuranse through you many thanks."
clear_communications