MORE TH>N Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N

How would you rate MORE TH>N?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

148 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tom

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MORE TH>N in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Took money and didn't provide insurance cover. My bank account showed a debit for the price of cover I was quoted, but no online account was set up, hence no documentation. When I phoned customer services, they had no record of the policy being set up, neither could the quote reference, registration number of my car, nor my address be found. Then tried to transfer me to "accounts" - which was closed. Rubbish. Now I can't drive to work tomorrow, as I don't know if I have cover."
Ye Boi Skinny Penis
Unverified Reviewer
"More than is a load of cunts xo"
"I took our home insurance with More Than and 5 months later we moved. Prior to exchanging, we updated our home insurance details and received a letter with our new address stating we were covered. 4 months after moving in we needed to make a claim. After speaking to 5 different people, they told me they had no record of our new address or that we had moved. After sending them the letter THEY SENT ME and spending an entire Saturday on the phone, I finally got it sorted and was told my address would be updated on the system within 5 working days and I can continue with my claim then. 3 weeks later, I call the claims team and SHOCK HORROR they STILL did not have my new address on the system. Every person I speak to is more incompetent that the previous. I don't understand how difficult it is to update an address on the system!!!! I can only think it's their way of getting out of paying out for a claim, hoping I'll give up and go elsewhere. Will be making a full complaint!!"
"Tried to call you today but you were having system upgrades ,what company has system upgrade during business hours ,also had some fraudulent activity on my account after taking out insurance with you . Also my renewal quote is £200 more than others. Now I know why your called More than ."
"Please do yourself a favour and dont take out a policy with Less Th>n. Absolute scam."
"Beware of the smart wheels policy. False readings from the black box accusing of speeds which are not achievable from the vehicle. Notice of cancellation of insurance which you are unable to challenge with the 'customer services'. Eventually sorted by their complaints department but not soon enough. Stress of having a notice of cancellation looming overhead along with trying to find an insurance company willing to take you on so you can stay legal on actually drive to work coupled with the financial strain of having to find the money to purchase new insurance prior to any refund of fund they classed as due! Please do not be tempted by their low price as it will cost you dearly in the long run. Check out other reviews on trustpilot 83% warn against this company, wish I had checked before buying."
"Charge you through the roof for 100 extra miles, near to £600!"
"Don’t bother with this company! Never had so much stress would of preferred paying more for insurance knowing it’s a decent company. The black box is a joke scores you what it feels like on the day!!! Which means they don’t have to put your insurance down at the end and also don’t give you any rewards throughout. If you go over by 1 Mile then you exceed and have to buy more miles which are ridiculously priced... don’t know how you’re supposed to know the exact amount of miles you need for the year but more than say different. 1 month left with this excuse of a company and I’m off!"
"35 minutes now still on hold !!!"
"Currently 25 minutes on hold. Says it all."
"DON'T EVER GO FOR THIS INSURANCE COMPANY******** I have nothing but disappointment and anger dealing with this company; making life harder and forcing me to splash loads of money just to get that 1000 miles extra only to find out i've been "speeding" and my insurance policy getting cancelled. JUST DON'T GO FOR BLACK BOX ESPECIALLY WITH MORE THAN BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS GRAB YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH AT YOU IN THE FACE. because thats how I feel. DAY LIGHT ROBBERY."
"My home contents insurance is due to be renewed, and same as most years I end up changing companies. The letter came from More Than, but no sign of how many years no claims bonus, I'd accrued. So my wife phones More Than. After approximately 30 minutes of waiting, she was told, "We have no idea how many years you had prior to joining us, as we don't keep them, you will have to contact your prior companies". I've been with More Than for the past 2 years, so any company I had before that wont still have a record, (and that's only if I could remember who I used).Surely More Than should know how many years NCB I have on record. I've had insurance for 35 years and have never been told to do this. Or am I wrong in my thinking."
"Its is disgusting that motorbility suggest this company. After The stress of having lost my car last years quote was £699.46 including breakdown. This year with an extra year no claim it's £830.27 with no breakdown included. Having phoned them twice to ask them to explain this significant increase they just say we will get back you they don't. Terrible customer service."
Ssteven@nhp.bexley.sch.uk
Unverified Reviewer
"Lousy customer service. Each call handler blames the other for misinformation. Appalling."
"STAY AWAY AND GO TO A REPUTABLE COMPANY. My son breached the speed limit twice in 5 months and has had his policy cancelled. This is despite me contacting them on several occasions to note that he was completing concurrent journeys, which is impossible, so they removed the additional journeys as the black box was inaccurate. The black box fitter also damaged the electrics in the car and I have yet to get a refund on the garage cost. More Than told me "not down to us, contact the black box fitting company". I explained they introduced them as a third party they had liability. They don't care. Big company who just disrespect every hard working person who gives them massive amounts of money for insurance. They are now "investigating" the black box. I have since cancelled the insurance and gone elsewhere and funny enough they don't want the black box back! Shameful how they took my boy's hard earned money."
"they charge per mile for your insurance and what seems like a good deal initially (£1400 a year) ended up costing £2600 for a years insurance based on 11000 miles. black box is very random and the customer service is unhelpful and rude. i feel that the whole smart wheels system has been set up to extort money from new drivers."
"If I could review and put zero I would ! Do not go with more that smart wheels . They rip you off!! I have paid out £800 for the first month insurance and deposit and they have cancelled saying it's because of speeding! Firstly they never sent a alert ! 2 the company when you call them they never up date the notes : very inexperienced Customer service s! I'm putting a complaint to the obersmen as it's ridiculous! Spoke to a manager she said she would extend the cancellation whilst they investigated it .. still never called me .. then when I called them to chase this they said for no evidence of me speaking to a manager !! PLEASE DONT GO WITH THIS COMPANY THEY STEAL YOUR MONEy !!"
"I have my house insurance with them. They, unsurprisingly, have been reminding me that they would give me a good car insurance deal. So, when it became due, I rang them, went through about half an hour's worth of information-giving and then their system refused me because I live in south-east London! That must be a million or two people who can't get insurance with More Than. What bunch of idiots came up with such a blanket ban with no recognition of the huge differences between areas? Why isn't the ban flagged up for their customer services staff so that customers don't have their time wasted? And, why, given my SE postcode, was I bombarded with sales material when it is impossible for me to get the insurance? It is easy to sum up this experience: corporate contempt for ordinary people."
"just taken out house and contents insurance, very happy with price and advisors help, he was very good."
"Took forever to answer calls, did not allow me a years no claims bonus when i was in a non fault accident despite not claiming off my own insurance, there was nothing in my policy schedule to state that this was the case and none of the complaints handlers informed me of this. Was informed 3 days before my renewal. I also had to chase the third party insurers up myself as more than just did n't bother, they were so unhelpful in arranging the repair I had to go to the third party insurers direct line who did a much better job. They used to be good but since they have opened their Glasgow office the service is not acceptable. Hence I am cancelling"
MORE TH>N is rated 3.89 based on 148 reviews