MORE TH>N Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N

How would you rate MORE TH>N?

160 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dylan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MORE TH>N in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Only problems I have had with the box itself is that I don't believe that the algorithm for the average score is correct and I would like to see the algorithm as I believe it is biased towards giving you a low score for positive driving. I also had to pay £330 for 1000 miles top up. That works out at 33p a mile, I understand there would be a charge for top up miles but that is just extortionate, especially considering this is for 'YOUNG' drivers."
"Poor customer service never ring back although in an emergency position with an escape of water heading it’s wzy throughout the kitchen ceiling Send out cowboy tradesman who broke the bath and we are left in a position with a dismantled bath and despite numerous calls to ask them to resolve they never call back Having to go outside of property as we have no water to have shower or bath as can’t risk using either one because their tradesman left the bath in an unusable position and the shower can’t be used as they won’t locate leak Supposed to have trace and access cover something you only become aware of when you have to make a claim Never made a claim in 30 yeArs of paying premiums Absolute joke of a company Fraudsters in my opinion who make it extremely difficult when you are already under stress as a result of the damage getting done to your property"
"I have my car insured with More Than and was told that if i wasn't sure on the annual mileage it wasn't a problem as i could top my mileage up anytime, however on needing an extra 1500 miles i was asked to pay over £600 extra. I cancelled the policy and went with Hastings Direct who are a much better company who do not try to rip people off."
"THIS COMPANY IS A LIE. I PURCHASED HOME INSURANCE THROUGH QUIDCO AND I NEVER RECEIVED CASHBACK AS THEY PROMISED. THEY ARE CHEATERS . Never trust this company and they ignore my emails too . So disgusted"
"Black box doesn't work, almost impossible to contact, don't reply to your emails, scoring something is awful and sometimes feels at complete random, tried the Live chat to ask a question about the scoring whilst the car was having an MOT. and got snide reply ; the list goes on. I wouldn't even give them a star. Stay away from this company, they have no plans on changing and will continue to scam students and the elderly. I can just image the CEO's twiddling their moustaches and laughing menacingly at more misled customers purchase their insurance."
"Cannot praise the staff enough. Is currently dealing swiftly with a claim on our home emergency cover, even though what we thought was a small water leak in the toilet turned out to be a bit more complicated. All staff have so far been professional and courteous. The help and advice has been delivered in a prompt and seamless manner, which has eased the stress on my daughter who is dealing with it all and some of the more unpleasant ‘disinfecting’ tasks. Hopefully this excellent service will continue to the resolution of the problem, I feel confident it will."
Anthony Brown
Unverified Reviewer
"Shoddy service all round in my opinion, left a message and it was answered 3 weeks later ??? then i was fobbed off to go on line, went on line, live chat was a joke it didn't work sent e mail was asked to go on line again, terrible experience, impossible to contact by phone. Will be moving all our insurances from them next renewal"
"Absolute WORST company ever! i had a black box put in which the company rep said 'was not compatible with my car' and still put it in. Ever since then my car had faced many problems such as the fan and a/c going off every minute and flashing of my break lights. Prior to the box the car was fine. Then they pushed it even more by cancelling my insurance and placing me on the motoring database! Advise to anyone NEVER EVER even bother with this company it will soon loose all its customers!"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they have been deliberately targeting the old and vulnerable of society by increasing their annual premiums whilst the customer is not in a position to "shop around". It is done deliberately because they do this using the policy holders DOB. They often overcharge by £600 PA. Disgusting way to operate."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. Firstly, black box fitter damaged both wing mirrors on car and denied responsibility, despite taking photographs beforehand, and us phoning half an hour later, and the car never having moved in between all this. After 5 weeks of arguing and lots of unreturned calls, they agreed to replace wing mirror (only 1) but when engineer came to repair he reported back that car had modifications (tints to REAR windows, name badge removed although it hadn't been), because of this they cancelled policy with 7 days notice and charged 2/3 of premium, even though we were only 3 months into policy. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!"
"Waited 90 minutes to be answered in the emergency home helpline at 3pm. Told would call back to make an appointment. I double checked they had the right number and was to,d to call back if despatch didn’t call me. Now 10.20pm no call backs, no updates, as promised, and been in queue again for just under 2 hours. Still waiting... Roof leak is worse and now it is beginning to snow. Must be keen to pay out for even more damage. No wonder premiums keep going up."
"After waiting 72 minutes the Home emergency service promises that some one will call back in 2 hours at the best.. but after 3.50 hours nothing yet... shame on you..."
"Took money and didn't provide insurance cover. My bank account showed a debit for the price of cover I was quoted, but no online account was set up, hence no documentation. When I phoned customer services, they had no record of the policy being set up, neither could the quote reference, registration number of my car, nor my address be found. Then tried to transfer me to "accounts" - which was closed. Rubbish. Now I can't drive to work tomorrow, as I don't know if I have cover."
Ye Boi Skinny Penis
Unverified Reviewer
"More than is a load of cunts xo"
"I took our home insurance with More Than and 5 months later we moved. Prior to exchanging, we updated our home insurance details and received a letter with our new address stating we were covered. 4 months after moving in we needed to make a claim. After speaking to 5 different people, they told me they had no record of our new address or that we had moved. After sending them the letter THEY SENT ME and spending an entire Saturday on the phone, I finally got it sorted and was told my address would be updated on the system within 5 working days and I can continue with my claim then. 3 weeks later, I call the claims team and SHOCK HORROR they STILL did not have my new address on the system. Every person I speak to is more incompetent that the previous. I don't understand how difficult it is to update an address on the system!!!! I can only think it's their way of getting out of paying out for a claim, hoping I'll give up and go elsewhere. Will be making a full complaint!!"
"Tried to call you today but you were having system upgrades ,what company has system upgrade during business hours ,also had some fraudulent activity on my account after taking out insurance with you . Also my renewal quote is £200 more than others. Now I know why your called More than ."
"Please do yourself a favour and dont take out a policy with Less Th>n. Absolute scam."
"Beware of the smart wheels policy. False readings from the black box accusing of speeds which are not achievable from the vehicle. Notice of cancellation of insurance which you are unable to challenge with the 'customer services'. Eventually sorted by their complaints department but not soon enough. Stress of having a notice of cancellation looming overhead along with trying to find an insurance company willing to take you on so you can stay legal on actually drive to work coupled with the financial strain of having to find the money to purchase new insurance prior to any refund of fund they classed as due! Please do not be tempted by their low price as it will cost you dearly in the long run. Check out other reviews on trustpilot 83% warn against this company, wish I had checked before buying."
"Charge you through the roof for 100 extra miles, near to £600!"
"Don’t bother with this company! Never had so much stress would of preferred paying more for insurance knowing it’s a decent company. The black box is a joke scores you what it feels like on the day!!! Which means they don’t have to put your insurance down at the end and also don’t give you any rewards throughout. If you go over by 1 Mile then you exceed and have to buy more miles which are ridiculously priced... don’t know how you’re supposed to know the exact amount of miles you need for the year but more than say different. 1 month left with this excuse of a company and I’m off!"
MORE TH>N is rated 3.69 based on 160 reviews