Mayfair Online Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Mayfair Online

How would you rate Mayfair Online ?

"just renewed my policy , great service and very helpfull would recomend Mayfair with confidence"
"Good customer service, Pleased with after sales service, User friendly."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"This was a difficult renewal. The information provided was inaccurate with regards to the excess on the policy and the Broker did not, in the first instance, do his best to find the most competitive rate. Only after I complained that I found they had made little effort in this respect did they review the quote and find a cheaper alternative with a saving of almost £400.00. Unless they are able to provide a better service at renewal I will not be using them to insure my vehicle in the future."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very helpful would use this site again subject to the price being competetive"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Needs a lot of improvements as I can say from personal experience they try to make things very difficult when there are simpler solution's available."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"They came up with excuses after excuses to increase my premium as soon as my cooling off period was over. Example; within my 7 years NCB, one of those years was a traders cover and apparently that didn't count and I should have disclosed that! How? How on earth was I suppose to disclose that when the stupid form online doesn't give me that option and the brain dead idiot sales rep doesn't ask!"
"Had a quote online then had to call into the office to purchase the insurance, was told that the business cover I requested was incorrect (even though I have had this cover 15 years) the person I was talking to had no idea what they were talking about and was the only person in the office? When questioning her opinion she got on the defensive telling me she was correct...anyway appalling customer service no knowledge of services and glad I went elsewhere for my insurance (with the same business cover)."
providing_your_documents
"Price provided online with a note that I needed to call to confirm. Went over the same details given online and was told they'd call back - the eventual cost was far more than the original figure but by the time they called me back to confirm I had no time to get alternative quotes so had to accept the premium the quoted. ."
"Good job."
providing_your_documents
"Very pleased with Mayfair they saved me money on my insurance and very happy with the customer service."
Mayfair Online is rated 3.30 based on 10 reviews