Magnet Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magnet Insurance

How would you rate Magnet Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adrian Young

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Magnet Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Adrian Young
Verified Reviewer
"Good service responsive and professional. My one gripe is that they sent me my renewal reminder in an envelope without a stamp. It cost me £2 to retrieve that letter and by the time it had arrived I had already renewed. Please don't do that ever again. Otherwise I am very happy with Magnet's service and will use them again & would recommend to friends and family."
"My home was flooded in December 2015. Communication was superb, and Magnet Home Insurance sent out a team instantly to arrange with clear up and supplied dryers & dehumidifiers. They were brilliant, and my claim was settled within 2 months. I have continued to insure my home with Magnet Home Insurance, and unlike others, my premium has stayed the same. Fantastic service all round."
"very easy to buy an communicate with very reasonable price fortunately not had to make a claim"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"what more can I say good all round service"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago