LV= Reviews

of reviewers recommend LV=
Over A Week
Read LV= Reviews
Had a minor car accident which was not my fault. Phoned LV first question was is every one ok? which was good cars can be repaired people take longer. Had a phone call after to go through the claim very easy to deal with was informed within a few hours that my car would be repaired FOC was up-graded on the loan vehicle and was kept informed of all progress. Car now back looking as good as new. Many thanks
Very quick and easy to use. Saved myself money just doing a quick comparison and LV came up triumphs 👍
Brilliant service, very pleased!!!
Your website is easy to use and allows me to manage the various insurance products that I purchase from you.
The company dealt professionally and very promptly with buildings and contents claims, taking full control of repairs, and payments etc. Excellent cover provided for acceptable premiums.
Good policy and customer service.
Cheap car insurance in their on website rather than quoted in comparison websites.
I unfortunately had my car stolen on 1st December 2018. Fortunately I was insured with LV. I received payment today, which considering the time of year was more than acceptable. Their offer was fair and they have exceeded my expectations thoughout. Five stars from me. 👍
Been with LV now for 3 years, and they they have always been willing to discuss any price rises with me on renewal. If I have gone online and got new quotes on the comparison sites, they have always matched or beaten it after discussion with a representative. These renewal quotes sent out seem to be computer generated, and seem to be well loaded in price. I just talk to them, and they have always been polite and helpful. Thank you.
I have just spoken to a lovely lady called Grace at the Bristol office of LV. I have changed my car so had to inform LV of the change of manufacture and registration number. Everything was dealt with perfectly by Grace in very quick time and I was surprised to find that I was also entitled to a small refund. I would have no hesitation in recommending LV to friends and family. Great stuff and thanks again to Grace and the LV team.
I had my first ever car accident since I have been driving some 45 years now and I was in France hit by a speeding "hit and run" lorry. My car was a write off. I cannot fault the manner in which I was dealt with throughout by LV, they were kind when I was clearly upset and distressed, efficient and did everything they could to help me and settled the matter really quickly and properly for me. The real test for a decent Insurance Company only ever comes when you have a claim and LV certainly passed the test with "flying colours" for me. The only problem I had was contacting them by telephone from France, the direct line telephone numbers they gave me did not work but I did have an international contact number but it just took a long time to get connected to the corret department.
Very helpful. Excellent service
Hello, I just have to say a huge thank you to LV. My car passenger doors were badly damaged by someone - don't know who - during snow/ice. I was/am going through the most dreadful personal time ever and I am elderly. On the phone I couldn't speak properly because I was sobbing with anxiety of another thing added to what I was/am suffering. They helped me through the call and I said I'd call back. I did about 5/6/7 weeks later to say yes I would hv repairs done with excess £300. Again I was in a state of high anxiety. I got a call back from Rob - team leader - who explained it was borderline to agree to repair my car as the repair would cost £2000 and that is what my car is worth. I couldn't stop sobbing again - also Just had hip replacement so no chance go find another car. He kindly saw that was just one of my severe problems and agreed to go ahead. Car Bodies of Banbury were kind, courteous n informed me along the way. Thank you to Rob thank you Car Bodies, and the kind teleoperators/ Catherine and Ben.I had my car back y/day.
Reported an accident and within 30 minutes everything was sorted. Third parties car was repaired with 36 hours. Collecting mine within a week. Thats what I call an excellent service. Even spoke to an extremely polite and helpful advisor. Very impressed, as are all my friends.
The process was easy to follow. My subsequent phone call to change the number plate dealt with efficiently and speedy.
Very quick and easy to use web forms for buying travel insurance. I have existing medical conditions and usually have to jump through hoops on the phone with screening service for 10 minutes. This time with LV i only had to answer the web questions. and had cover sorted in 10 minutes, not the usual 30 or 40 minutes, and it ended up cheaper for better cover.WELL DONE LV.
Very pleased with the Service. Efficient and quick and compare very favourably with other companies.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
So far our dealings with L & V have been exceptional and hopefully we see no reason to change to another insurance provider for the foreseeable future .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Explain everthing in asimple and clear way
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Very pleased with the product and service
LV= is rated 3.37 based on 218 reviews