LV= Reviews

of reviewers recommend LV=
Over A Week
Read LV= Reviews
A trusted and reliable Insurance Company.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
it was a good price, with a good company.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Excellent - can't fault these guys = Brian (Northumberland).
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Although not the cheapest quote I received, LV gave the insurance cover best suited to my needs. In addition to excellent insurance cover, when I changed my car, one phone call to LV was all that was required to transfer the cover to my new vehicle. The service I received was swift, polite and courteous. I would definately recommend LV to other car owners.
Excellent service.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Really good service provided.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Very competitive rate. Very cooperative; they allowed me to retrospectively transfer a no claims bonus from another car after I sold and refunded the balance.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
I was really pleased when I found a quote from LV= car insurance a company which I have great trust in , the price was excellent, the cover that I wanted, and all really easy to purchase ,Great!.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
I was delighted with the efficient and courteous way my claim was dealt with. Plenty of information always supplied so i knew exactly what was happening. Thank you for a satisfactory result. also delighted with Home Insurance price. P.S. My wife worked for the 'Liverpool Vic' over 60 years ago!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
First class in all respects.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
so far so good BUT will they do what most companies do at renewal time such as hiking prices if they then iam off.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Did all I could ask for. But then they did want to sell me something (Insurance) and that the only experience I have had with them.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
L V came out first and for me was the best.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
a very simple well-conducted transaction.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Found the online chat facility very useful to clarify one or two points. My only problem was when renewing last year, I found that I was being quoted a higher premium for a POSSIBLE case that I had notified LV of but which did not materialise, and I had informed LV of this result. Because they keep such information on their database, even though no claim had been made I was being quoted extra. I pointed out that this was a ridiculous situation which would lead me to look elsewhere and after a few phone calls the extra quote was removed was. This only came to light because I had checked the quote online and noted the difference from my postal postal renewal quotation.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Liverpool & Victoria excelled when it came to customer service. Clear advice given and follow up as promised.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
friendly staff, easy to deal with and helpful when i needed to change over my insurance to a different vehicle.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Policy on offer seems good value for money. Proof of any policy is when a claim is made. Have not heard any adverse comments on LV.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
No contact at all since taking out policy touch wood.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
I found LV Insurance quick and easy to deal with.
LV= is rated 3.37 based on 218 reviews