Lancaster Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lancaster Insurance
Over a week

Tell us how Lancaster Insurance made you happy
Very good service and helpful there staff was very good at there job
Have been with Lancaster for a couple of years. Have just received my renewal and delighted to find it is cheaper than last year! Have always found them very easy to deal with. The service was so good this year I was inspired to leave a review, something which I don't normally do. I looked around for a review site and have just spent some time reading back through some of the negative comments. What i've noticed is most of the negativity comes from people wanting to cancel . You should realise that insurance is an annual product. You wouldn't take half a loaf of bread back to Tesco's and ask for half of your money back so why would you think that you can cancel your insurance and get half back? Anyway, Top Marks from me Lancaster. Many thanks :-)
Great service
So friendly o telephone assisted immediately and solved problems quickly
Excellent in every way
Renewal made easy and at a competitive price, via a polite and efficient phone call.
The agent Tom Eldering was most helpful, he took the time to explore all options for me, he negotiated almost £100 discount, the policy found for me was half the price of other insurers I had spoken to plus gave better cover. Very impressed thank you Tom
After a few problems with my claims history it was refreshing to deal with Lancaster insurance the comuncation was great and I was treated with respect and hope to return to them in the future. ! Nice people
Absolutely amazing company, they beat all my quotes for my classic car. Really helpful with the sales side of the company. Takes a while to get through to them on the phone. Dani at customer services is brilliant, she helped me with all my questions and was really nice person to just generally chat with. Highly recommend.
Looks like ALL of the poor reviews are from people wanting to cancel a policy. They need to understand that insurance is an annual contract so don't be surprised if you get charged a fee to cancel. My experience with Lancaster has been great. They came up with a really good price and the service was excellent.
They were very easy to use and the price was great.
I had two vehicles stolen off the drive way - Merc Sports and BMW - Lancaster will super - got the Insurance companies working fast and covered a lot of detail work that resulted in both vehicles being settled in 4 weeks - I was smashed up in a Police chase and the BMW has not been recovered - Also needed some changes on the policys on my other two vehicles - Great Job - Hayley was brilliant Pete Lombardi March 2018
Superb service, and great prices
Have insured my classic cars with this company for many years, they have provided the best price backed up by a great service.
good vakur no hassle brokers
Dreadful service and ridiculous charges. Totally incompetent staff. To those who have cancelled and received no return premium, contact the actual insurers [Lancaster are only the brokers] and ask how much the refund due is. Then press Lancaster for settlement as they will have been credited with the return premium by the insurers. If they don't repay you, I would regard that as theft. Report to the Insurance Ombudsman AND ESPECIALLY to the Financial Conduct Authority who regulate Lancaster quoting their authorisation number which is on their site.
Very good service would recommend to anyone. Excellent price, exceeding good service.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Brilliant insurance provider, would recommend to anyone.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
easy pleasant transaction , excellent communication
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
great price , easy to deal with and documents on line
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago